Posted: 12 years ago
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Bani Dont Worry. Remember Tomrrow Abhay Will Dance With Piya. (:
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
OMG just saw the promo of neel being rude to piya moti-ben I 'm really thinking about quitting this show
BoredNCynical thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Rumi-

๐Ÿ˜† I am happy...won't get any zor ka zhatka now...๐Ÿคข๐Ÿ˜†

good.Rumi๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ.. glad to give u the head's up.๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†Wish some one had prepared me. I totally lost it when I first read it. God... I wish some one would get rid of panchi char.

I will pay them supari.. Bani u volunteering?? I will Help..๐Ÿ˜‰

Rumi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: shewascool90210

eh! rumi do i have to say anything, i am sure you know who i am talking about and it is getting on ym nerve, when are we going to get abhiya๐Ÿ˜กhate cvs

Better call them DVs.๐Ÿ˜ก

.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: nsminerva

Well.. here r the main ones:
---------------------------------------

Rahul Rawat don,t tell me kii after that panchi cry and abhay give apna kandha too her for crying and panchi fall for abhay please please please kishwer told the cv,s that we don,t wanna see panchi fall for abhay we want to see abhiya together

Kishwer Merchantt Ooops I thk aisa hi kuch hone wala hai :p

----------------

Disha Gupta
hey kish, why is abhay sbeing shown so dumb. he is a vampire, so his thinking abilities shud be sharper and he shud see thru fake dippanita's plan, then why is he again doubting tht neel is the werewolf and not jeh.

Kishwer Merchantt Arre bhai maha epi ke liye toh interesting cheezien chodo

-----------------
Hey wen will abhay came to knw that jeh is the werewolf now again he is after neil

Kishwer Merchantt Maha epi ke liye bhi kuch rakhna hoga na :p

Kishwer Merchantt Nahi kyun bewakuf ? Daiily soaps aise hi chalte hain,tab hi dikha dete to maza kaise aata... Maza tab aayega jab pia jeh ke saath hogi and abhay ko pata chalega abt jeh...and then pia won't believe...phir jab uski memory aayegi tab aur maza ... :))

--------------------------

Now. tell me what r we (abhaya fans) supposed to look forward to???๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

It's gonna take at 1 1/2 to 2 months before piya get's her memory.. which will be the 3rd ME if we r Lucky that is.. ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

we are going to look forward to piya saying i don't trsut you abhay, jay is my friend and you are lying to me, she will accuse him, slap him, insult him, kick him out of her house, who knows she will be boxing with him this is what we are going to get and memory i wonder nowif she will get her memory back or not 

but i can say one things the more we wait for pur abhiya and endure all the pain, then when abhiya are going to come back together then we will be in heaven, that day will be our day and the forum will be filled with our lovely post and we will be partying like hell. distance is very hard to bear but when distance becomes closeness there is no feelings like that, it makes your heart jump and heart beat inscrease, patience is virtue and i shall do it till abhiya comes bakc together and not see any episode. seems like piya is going to insult abhay for sure b/c she has no lcue what she is doing and abhay won't tell her either. 
.Shiva. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Artemis678

Bani Dont Worry. Remember Tomrrow Abhay Will Dance With Piya. (:

nici dance๐Ÿ˜ณ hai abhiya dance๐Ÿ˜ณ
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
It Seems Every Series Now Has Some UnHappy Moments. Now A Days. ):
.Shiva. thumbnail

Originally posted by: nsminerva

good.Rumi๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ.. glad to give u the head's up.๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†Wish some one had prepared me. I totally lost it when I first read it. God... I wish some one would get rid of panchi char.

I will pay them supari.. Bani u volunteering?? I will Help..๐Ÿ˜‰

my name better be on the top list๐Ÿ˜ก i will make a bhata out of them๐Ÿ˜ก
Rumi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

@pyar-ishk:  

No name calling please.๐Ÿ˜ณ