July 1st WU *Flashback!/Devyani-Bauji emotional*

..Naina.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago

Bauji tells Devyani to tell him what's going on, something's different in the house, something everyone knows except me. Devyani keeps insisting that there's nothing to talk about, and leaves.

SSP asking Gaurav what he's done so that Vidya left the house, SSP already knew that from childhood that Gaurav couldn't handle anything. Gaurav asks him if he came here to rejoice in his happiness that Gaurav failed once again. And SSP tells him he's just mad at this, how embarrassing this will be for the family because the bahu left the house. Gaurav asks SSP if he's really teaching him about husband-wife relationships, the man who himself couldn't ever understand his own wife. And SSP begins yelling at him, how dare he speak to him like that?! And Gaurav yells back, and SSP goes to hurt Gaurav, but right then Devyani interferes, and comes in between the father-son. Devyani screams that she won't let SSP hit Gaurav he's done it enough since his childhood. SSP says that Gaurav is saved today, but this mother son pair will have to deal with the consequences one of these days, and leaves angrily.  [aww Gaurav's pain was so evident in this scene, how he was alone in his childhood, and he perfectly described how his father was a jerk to his mom and kids, leaving them alone and wahtnot to go have his affairs๐Ÿคข Poor Gaurav๐Ÿ˜ญ and Yayy Devyani, for coming in to save her son! Her emotional bond with him, how she cares about him and is willing to protect him no matter what is so perfectly sweerโญ๏ธ๐Ÿ‘]

Gaurav really sad, and hugs Devyani and the two cry. Devyani tells him that as long as she's there, she's not going to let anyone hurt him. ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ [I love how Devyani is willing to do anything to support Gaurav, even stand up to SSP๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘]

SSP enters his bedroom all angry, thinking that this mom-son are trying to make a fool out of him, and no matter what they do, he's going to find out what ever this truth is that they're trying to hide. [Uh-Oh! Ohgod, Now I'm freaking out๐Ÿ˜•]

Bauji drinking tea, when Devyani walks in, all depressed and crying, and he asks her what the matter is, and she breaks down. Devyani says to him that she doesn't have anything anymore, and continues to cry. The two are talking, and Bauji tells her that by simply shutting the thoughts out, the issue will not go away, they knew the truth would have to come out one day. Devyani says that the real storm will come up when Vidya doesn't return back to the house, and insists that she heard the adamant tone of her voice, and her stubbornness on this matter. Devyani tells him how worried she is for Gaurav. What is Gaurav's mistake, he has everything but this one difference has separated him from the rest of the world. I don't know if my son is right or wrong, but I know that I'm the one responsible for this current state because I forced him into this marriage. And she cries sayin that no one will understand why she did this. At that time, I didn't have any other option.

Flashback:

Devyani telling Bauji that she has to tell SSP that Gaurav isn't like other people, and won't ever have a girl in his life. And right then, she sees SSP walking into the house and pouring himself a drink. Devyani asks him why he's so angry, and SSP seems all disgusted and says that some person's son is having an affair with some other guy. When I found out, I couldn't believe it at all, that someone could ruin their parent's reputation to this extent. Made this country a foreign one. Devyani suggests slowly how this can be their mistake, they're human as well. SSP says they just ashamed the human race, and if it was his son and his lover, then he would have killed them right then and there.

End Flashback

[Phew, what a flashback, what a scene. Poor Devyani's anguish and everything comes out! I feel so bad, especially because she was actually going to tell SSP Gaurav's truth, but then he came and told her he would KILL his son if he was like that...well obviously at that point, she wanted to do anything she could not to raise SSP's suspicions...all to protect her son. It's so sweet to see how much she loves Gaurav, but another part of me feels just worse for Gaurav because everything she did to protect him has now backfired, and they are in a terrible, TERRIBLE situation at the moment๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ]

Devyani telling Bauji how whenever she thinks of that night, she gets really scared, and to keep the truth a secret she got him married. And Devyani is really frightened and freaks out to Bauji. Bauji says everything will be fine, and what if he finds out ' And Devyani says she'll never let SSP find out, never!

SSP at Vidya's mom's house, and Vidya freaking out from the side. Vidya tells her mom she won't go to him, that she won't talk to him, and if he asks what's going on, I'and then she begs her mom to do anything. Vidya's mom tells her that she has to talk to SSP. And Vidya is freaking out. [Aww, poor Vidya! I would freak out too if SSP wanted to talk to me, he's so scary!๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†]

Devyani telling Bauji that Vidya has to cme back, for Gaurav, for this family, for the house she has to come back. She has to keep hope that Gaurav can change. Bauji says that there's no point, Gaurav won't be able to changed. Devyani insists that Gaurav can be changed. From the beginning Gaurav was always by himself because of his dad, and I thought that a girl in his life would send Karan away. But how was I supposed to know the matter would become this serious? [Seriously Devyani? This one part made me kinda dislike you right now. Karan would go away? Gaurav would change? Really?! They love each other! And that's just wrong to expect something like that to happen just because you brought a girl into Gaurav's life!๐Ÿ˜ก]

SSP tells Vidya's mom that he wants to talk to Vidya alone, and she's so scared that she doesn't dare look up into his eyes. He tells her to stop being afraid, that he just came to find out the truth, which is his right. Be calm because we have a long talk ahead of us. And Vidya nods her head, all frightened. [Haila SSP! Leave the poor girl alone! She's so nervous!๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก]

Vidya's mom freaking out inside when Devyani rings, and asks how Vidya is. Vidya's mom asks what the need was to do that, when SSP is already here. And Devyani is confused, and says she didn't send anyone, and when Vidya's mom says that SSP is there, Devyani is utterly shocked. [Oh god, thank god Devyani called Vidya's mom and now she knows that SSP is there! I want Devyani to at least go protect Vidya, who's freaking out! She needs some backup, right now!๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ]

Precap: SSP telling Vidya that if she thinks that by being quiet, he'll leave, then she's wrong. He has all the time in the world, and he'll just sit on the sofa, and she can tell him whenever she wants. Vidya freaks out some more.

Pretty good episode overall, the tension between Gaurav and SSP was apparent, the extent to which Devyani loves Gaurav was also very apparent, and poor Vidya...sigh.

8/10 from me!

Cheers!

Naina

Please do hit the LIKE button and leave your COMMENTS!

Edited by Naina2127 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pirated_Fun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks Naina ...seems like a great episode .really have to see it
princess1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
All the characters are portrayed by wonderful actors ...their acting is brilliant ..that is USP of the show !
My favorite character --by acting is always Gaurav and vidya !!

I like their --song --Sajan ji mora Sajan ji !

I like Devyani and Bapuji !

And yes Kamya Punjabi was rocking when her hubby was there...i did not like they killed him off...! that would nice to see her fight back and living with her daughter and fight for herself and stand on her own ..
i did not like jija -sali track right now going  ! I wish they make Uttara very strong character ...make poll out of ssp lolz

I hope Vidya get justice ! how ...I know this serial can go to honeymoon private limited...where Sandhya mrudul---married the Gay guy and then later he changed ...so i know vidya will get justice..but this is unfair ! all the woman have bitter past...and their story is running the show ! Devyani is good character that handles the matters like queen...but end of the day ...she is nothing failure woman !! 

FIZK6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the update Naina  : )