Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maria-rock thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: moonlight5

nice thread shagnika.. u r really sweet..

thank u for the thread..

fredy sir important part of CID.πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘

Shagnika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Firts post updated with some info ! Please contribute to the list if any one has some extra infos !

BTW, i would like to say one thing. SONIA was the one who gave me the idea about this thread . So, thanks to her ! 😊 Not me !

I was watching Khoon ka Raaz Qaidi ke paas today, which had the Freddy-Madhumakkhi scene in the lab.. I dont like the scene much but I love how Viivek pulls his leg and everyone enjoy ! This shows how cute a relationship Viivek and Freddy always shared ! he has been a sweetheart for his juniors too ! SO approachable ! πŸ€—
awesumsonia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@shaagz dii- freddy-viivek knok-jhok was awesummm
Padmpriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for thread!!!!!!!!!!!!! we luv our freddy sir!!1πŸ₯³
dayakhtar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey buddy...

u hv done a nice attempt in d form of this thread...

n
KEEP ROCKING !
debayon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
It is really unfortunate that such a talented and versatile actor has not been given enough screen space in a show that he has worked for for 12 years From a serious mood in a moment, he can change to a jocular mood the next. Just love him!πŸ˜ƒ Loved his work in AC and Deep WoundπŸ‘
ArRoGaNT-CHINTs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome buddy,,,,,,,,
Thanks...
Shagnika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: debayon

It is really unfortunate that such a talented and versatile actor has not been given enough screen space in a show that he has worked for for 12 years From a serious mood in a moment, he can change to a jocular mood the next. Just love him!πŸ˜ƒ Loved his work in AC and Deep WoundπŸ‘

Absolutely !

For me his best performance and the best way to portray his characterisation was done in Behroopiya, followed by Sr.Inspector Abhijeet !! There were no unwanted elements then, and his performance and the dialogue delivery all were πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
debasree04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I really don't like such decision of FW to change the character of our officers and they just ruined Freddy sir's character in CID...now when someone think about this officer two things are come first to mind...one is AATMA & the second is his wife...this is very much ridiculous idea of them...I really like him in classic eras where he is too good...in fact in recent episodes he is very good in that comedy roles & I like his bondage with all the member of CID & it is very sweetly shown in various episodes...hats off the actor to act in all kind of situations...πŸ‘
Edited by debasree04 - 12 years ago
mallikaBalu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
A much needed thread. Shagnika good you started the thread based on a suggestion.
Freddy is the silent backbone of CID . None can do the work he does as a character. Now the actor doning the role is truly admirable for the patience he has shown to be with the show all these years. Offers might have come his way and yet we see him continuing on in this serial.He deserves a standing πŸ‘