Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

All shows are wonderful...If there was no SRGM than would not have SRGMP or SRGM LC..There is no comparison amongst any shows..

I appreciate all the singing or talent shows on Indian channel..

Thank you.

milton_friedman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
maam i m just comparing singing talents thats all .i completely agree with u on this.for me nitin is the best singer i have heard in any reality show be it be sr or jr.even i for once participated in front that honourable jury in srgm in the year 1999πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰
Dabulls23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jadugar

maam i m just comparing singing talents thats all .i completely agree with u on this.for me nitin is the best singer i have heard in any reality show be it be sr or jr.even i for once participated in front that honourable jury in srgm in the year 1999πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰

Hahahahahah Jadugar ji you took part in SRGM 1999 than I must have seen you πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ As I have not missed a single show from the beg of SRGM Sonu time.  So you were participating along with Vijay Prakash, Shekhar, Mohd Vakil, and Parthiv did u not 😳

I will say SRGM has been the best and rest follows.  II and X-Factor being the last on the list.  Did u watch Lux Junoon Kuchh Kar Dikhaane ka ?  What a singing by most..πŸ‘  RFAK gharana was the best..πŸ‘
yes maam i did watch it and krisna beura and kavita sethπŸ‘ were my fav.but just couldnt bear hearing anand raj anand atittude.but to tell the truth kavita seth made me watch it she was and will be my fav female singer but as far krishna beura sang main jahan rahoon and kavita sang Mujhe Mat roko from gangster so i by default they werent new.
yes i participated with them and got out early and had to give up singing and persue engineering as that was mylast chance for making career in music but still loved meeting with zakir sahab hes is legend who i always admire even if i m nowhere in feild you need to meet that guy he was/will be the greatest person ever .nowdays judges need to learn how to teach people decide whether are singing expressing reaches to god and people.
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Zakir saheb? Zakir hussain?  Unless u mean some other Zakir Saheb..

I have met him many times and have autographs too..Belonging to Ravi shankar music circle has given chance to meet many legends..πŸ˜ƒ

Anand Raj Anand had couple of good singers like Abhas in his grp.

Loved Ali abbas in RFAk,  Couple of members of Ila Arun grp too.

It was one fantastic show.

Hope persuing engineering you did not let go singing completely.  Good to see some one from SRGM days. πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Dabulls23 - 12 years ago

ofcourse maam pura naam lene ki hamari kahaan aukat.

he was one of the first indian musician to use indo jazz which i think is my extreme liking and fusion mein to koi unka competitor india mein nahi hai.do u know vijayprakash does fusion with him.
i have pursued sound engineering u might see me in recording songs for a filmπŸ˜†just joking critic ban kar rah gaya hoon but still love surila or cool music as people may like
sa re ga ma pa little champs is best