ziddiladki thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Ranveer tells rasal he will take her to Vick as they can still catch them and he knows she wont take his help but he is doing all this for Vick not for her and moomal tells rasal to go too and both moomal and ranveer convince rasal to go with ranveer everyone is sitting in the living room and kamal and moomal are whispering BT ask whats wrong and they say like little girls nothing and BT laughs rukmi goes to prayer room and prays for rasal to get vick in her life chanchel call everyone for dinner and that when ranveer walks in with rasal and vick and his SIL and rasals parents and BT asks whats going on and everyone walks to the living room ranveer says vick and rasal like to get married to one another and they have my permission to do so now we only need yours and dadisas and chanchel says oh so this what you and rasal been doing going to meet vick and moomal was gone talk but ranveer explains everything dadisa asks so we will not have the WAARIS and rasal says no my choice is to leave the child here and no one has forced me and dadisa looks relived but also sad in morning that have called priest to find out when the marriage can happen and he says in 30days and dadi ask if rasal can marry free soul and priest says the 1st wife is the real wife you all need to do HAUVAN to forgive yourself for getting the second woman in this house since I know what was the situation you got 2nd marriage happen and dadisa agrees to this she also asks vick and SIL to stay in haveli till rasal gives birth as they want the child born in this haveli and they agree as everyone leaves the 3 evils are not happy and DD asks ranveer if he remembers to give VICK the property he promised and ranveer says I will rukmi prays to god to give rasal the strength to go with this rituals and ranveer hopes the same some thakore has come to beg for the money for his property but since he lost the case he lost the property but BT helps the sake of his children and Deep is not happy with it and the thakore says to himself he will take revenge to this family and deep tells him to leave and tells ranveer how big BTs heart is and ranveer agrees and says he seen it too and BT smiles kamal does one lat time prayer for rasal and the baby (by the way she is showing she is pregnant now) and kamal tells her she not a DIL of this house but a daughter and moomal and rasal hug on this happy note and show ends on them

Tomorrow: rukmi is holding hand out to rasal to take her jewelry off as the rituals recall for it but rasal in her mind says I love vick and got him back in my life because of ranveer but she can never forgive Rukmi and says looking at her I am giving your husband back to you and rukmi looks sad…..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kamkailash thumbnail
Thank you so much for your lovely updates. At last they put an end for dragging episodes with rasal's anger and tears. What a girl she is? When ranveer hates rukmi, rukmi never hates him intead love him and also his family. But when ranveer hates rasal, she changed her mind. here after i dont want to see that character. After her delivery she should die. At that time she should understood rukmi.
ayushii thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
awesome update 👏 thanks alot
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Fantastic update . Thank u so much di . Much appreciated.