navya written update 29 june 2011 complete

PT_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
                                     Navya
                           WRITTEN UPDATE 29/6/2011
A
nant n navya in mall
anant asks what happen navya y are u afraid look at me I m relaxed as i have decided and no1 can change my decision Navya asks even I cant???Anant says i have decided for both.Anant asks u dont trust me navya? Navya says i trust u anant but not ur decision navya says anant tht u have not yet decided properly abt the same if u would have thought abt u would have not taken this decision Anant aks navya whether i should marry any1??.Navya asks him wht u will say ur family ??if they ask u y??Anant says i will say shagun n i r not perfect for each other
.Navya again questions anant will everyone be happy with ur decision??Anant says no but everything will be fine in sum days navya says then again they will search another girl for u
Here shagun n rama r waiting in mall for anant to be back shagun says di we might be doubting anant like that only
Anant says another girl they will search means? Navya says means that they have already decided about ur marriage till when u can stop them ??Anant says I dont know Navi says even i dont know but our parents wont be happy with this and wht if ur parents tell this to my parents?? Navya says u knw how our parents reacted on vday incidents wiht one truth our parents were unhappy and even i will not be happy
Rma and shagun see anant with navya Rma and shagun goes to them Rma says look anant is here and we were searching him frm long and says hie navya Rma asks anant where is ranbir???he says he has gone to take sum snacks rma says lets go now we can have snacks later n tells navya to cum along with them navya says no i have to leave now .Rma insist  and says its ur frds engagement. they go to ring and jewellery shop rma says shopkeeper to show sum bruck(pin with sum show usually we put on dress )and ask navya which one will anant like as u know anant navya n anant choose the same one rma says u all three have same chooses n tells to put it on anants shirt and says wonderful jodi .Navya saya i want to go now n says bye to anant rma says do cum on roka
At home bua dadi is angry on rma n shagun n tells tht both have run out there r so many arrangements to be done  rma and shagun enter the house bua dadi shouts at them😃😃and tells this will not work in our house the girl is going out with boy b4 marriage n all Rmas parents say sorry to bua dadi and even rma n shagun does the same😛
rma and shagun in the room r angry rma is worried and says bua dadi might destroy their game Shagun tells Rma tht she wud like to teach bua dadi a lesson but rma tells no as she might stop anant frm marrying u and leaves .But shagun tells tht he wuld definately teach bua dadi a lesson now only as she cant wait
n smiles Anant and navya on phone Anant says to navya everything went wrong today we were not able to talk properly Navya says every1 is happy anant says u think of every1 but not abt us Navya cries anant says navya pls dont cry say sumthing anvya says nothing to say anymore.anant says u r ryte anant says navya pls dont cum on engagement
rma goes to kitchen n tells anants mom to let me do work of gridding thw flour bua dadi says let her do otherwise rma n shagun r roaming outside the house shagun cums to kitchen n smiles

Precap: pooja is going on n bua dadi is not able to stop properly shagun informs rma tht she has inserted honey in bua dadis saree

Note: this update is exclusively meant for india forums member pls dont copy to any other site/forums it is illegal

if u like my work pls press like button do not forget to rate the episode on chaskameter
@mods to make this topic sticky
Edited by sajan_kash01 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PT_15 thumbnail
updated successfully 
barbie2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for your post.. I have not seen the epi..but as per the post..their was some phone conversation between Anant and NAvya. is it true? I am not sure as i am just gng by other post in the forum..
pgdn thumbnail
wow nice
thanks sweety
Fivestar1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Omg the precap she might  tell bua dadi😲
thanks for the update doe:)
PT_15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: barbie2011

Thanks for your post.. I have not seen the epi..but as per the post..their was some phone conversation between Anant and NAvya. is it true? I am not sure as i am just gng by other post in the forum..

yup i updating wait
smilinggirl2590 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i guess the last anant and navya phone convo is missing...
can anyone translate in english and write the update...
barbie2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thank you..
NiShI678 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
anya choosing the same pin was nice
thanks 4 d update
Thaniyah_K thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail