ziddiladki thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Vick calls out rasal and rasal feels that she committed a sin by thinking of another man Vick makes her realize she has not as he was just saving her from falling Rasal doesn't listen and runs away from there and vick's SIL asks where rasal is Vick tells her she has gone very far from us and we should go too Rasal is shocked that she did something like this that when chanchel calls her name she does not even react to it which makes chanchel more suspicious Vick is thinking about rasal and moomal comes to ask where is rasal Vick tells moomal it must have been hard for her to say good bye so she left Moomal comes home after saying bye to vick and chanchel asks what is going on Moomal gets angry and says I don't need to tell you about everything I do Chanchel gets angry and tells kamal that moomal and rasal are hiding something Kamal comes by rasal and hears rasal telling the whole story to moomal to what happen Moomal assures her she did not commit sin and says the real sinner is Rukmi but lets not talk about her and tells rasal she feels she has committed sinn because she is holding her feelings for the first love she ever truly loved and moomal assure her to trust her and tells Rasal to stop vick from leaving her and kamal agrees and moomal and rasal are shocked Kamal tells rasal to listen to moomal and go to vick and rasal agrees that she wants to Moomal give her the phone but its too late as vick has changed his sim card Rasal tells moomal and kamal and rasal begins crying and kaml runs out the room Kamal bumps into ranveer and tells him the story and rasal tells moomal this 2nd time she Rejected vicks love but I guess its in my kismet to live alone and pay for the punishment of hurting vick and ranveer comes to door and says I will take you to vick and show ends on him

Tomorrow: ranveer brings rasal and vick home and tells everyone they want to get married and they have my permission to do so and now waiting for BT and dadisa's and all are very shock

P.S. Sorry for any mistake...and delay

Edited by ziddiladki - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kamkailash thumbnail
thanks for your lovely updates
Roshini1494 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks mansi...finally the show is moving forward...
ayushii thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the superb written update 👏
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks so much for the lovely update.