.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
WAH WHA thalia kya fighting tha, mind blowing😆😆😆 The overacting fighthing was acted out really well, in the sense that it was totallu unbelievable that is.  I cant believe the others didnt clock on how fake it look, i guess their concentration was still elsewhere😆 no need to mention were we are all pretty sure about that😆 . Nilesh sometimes goes a bit far i dont think his comment today was needed, i didnt find that comment funny to be honest, in reality if someone said that to you your face would impact the other persons fist for sure.

RDX ka dimag bohot chaalu hain, the way he is almost forcing the girls and boys to work together was great, he knows that above all they all want to do the footloose competition so he is almost holding them to ransom on that.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

radt thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I must say!😉
I was totally🤣
But guess Swayum did act really well to show that it was a fake fight...👍🏼
Swayum...☺️ and...😍 and...😎
🤣
But seriously, for me D3 is re-gaining its flavour!
Cannt wait for tomorrow

RDX...😈😆
Bus ab gun point par kaam karwana hi baaki tha🤣
Tabzy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

d whole scene ws really funnnyyy😆..

i luvd d part wen swayum 4gets a line... den vicky says 'tu majnu gajnu ho gaya hai kya?...'🤣... den nilesh corrects him 'u mean gajjni nah?..'🤣..

.Prometheus. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tabzy

d whole scene ws really funnnyyy😆..

i luvd d part wen swayum 4gets a line... den vicky says 'tu majnu gajnu ho gaya hai kya?...'🤣... den nilesh corrects him 'u mean gajjni nah?..'🤣..

i burst out on that comment (my brother gave me weird looks at this point) Vicky and Nilesh are too good, together they are unstoppable, the way the finish of each other words and know what the other is trying to convey, they are two peas in a pod 😆😆

Originally posted by: radt

I must say!😉

I was totally🤣
But guess Swayum did act really well to show that it was a fake fight...👍🏼
Swayum...☺️ and...😍 and...😎
🤣
But seriously, for me D3 is re-gaining its flavour!
Cannt wait for tomorrow

RDX...😈😆
Bus ab gun point par kaam karwana hi baaki tha🤣

and you know what i wouldnt put it past it with this serial, its getting better and better, so much more enjoyable then the usual rhona dhona saas bahu serial, its a breath or fresh air😆
sweetshine thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
😆😆Swaym nd Rey ka fake acting was super duper hit😆😆...dey both r jus tooo adorable😳
nd Vicky nd Nilesh ka comedy circus is out of dis world🤣🤣...d only world dey live in is deir 'V' world😆😆...but seriusly totally cracked up wid deir backgrd song to d ffake fight 'parda hai parda'🤣🤣
me tho luving RDX like neha😉...kya pyaar se dhamki di sab line mein aagaye😆...lolz it was gud to c all d girls talking widout insulting each other😆
nd finally dis serial is d...BEST nd MOST HATKE serial👍🏼
neetusidhu thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
goddamn hilarious...swayam was too good...loved him to the core...complete overacting...
pixienasrin thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
me loved the song parda and the comment on ghajni...
and oh mah swayam<3
best fake fight
and a very uninnovative but funny place to place those sheets of dialog...lolz
_sana.Magic_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
swayum and rey's acting or fake fight was really hilarious and was too good and yes tht was strange tht ppl ddnt guess it but its ok aftrall its drama everything cnt be taken from reality
prernahazra thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sana.shanak

swayum and rey's acting or fake fight was really hilarious and was too good and yes tht was strange tht ppl ddnt guess it but its ok aftrall its drama everything cnt be taken from reality

really the fake fight was hilarious🤣 the way swayum told "arre yaar inhe chup karao plzz me apne lines bhul jaonga😆
.Prometheus. thumbnail

Exactly of all the places to put his piece of paper he has to choose the one place which would arouse the most suspicion LOL. and trust Niesh to to pick up on that.

well looks like they made a truce not to use the 'V' word, i wonder how long that will last though😆