Mike He and Rainie Yang

sarah1024 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey everyone!

I saw Mike/Rainie in Devil Beside You and Why Why Love, and really liked their chemistry. Have these two done any other shows together?

Also, can someone recommend a bunch of good Asian soaps? You know, something similar to WWL, DBY, Full House, etc? I'm seriously deprived of good shows - most desi shows these days are just repetitive and stretched out. 

Thanks in advance! I am really sorry if this belongs somewhere esle - mods can close this thread if that's the case. 😳
Edited by sarah1024 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Salz. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
ohh  they have only worked in those two shows.. but if you like Raine then do watch Hi My Sweetheart.. her character is soo different from the ones listed above.
and i like her chem with Show lou..

asian soaps.. theres quite a few. it depends on your taste
i say try watching you're beautiful- classic and secret garden, city hunter

Edited by Salz. - 12 years ago
Iram..x thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Heyy Sarah :)
aww i love Mike and Rainie's chemistry. they are such a Hot couple. and i love Devil Beside you, the story of it was soo unique and loved tha actors aswell😍
and for recommendation:

Latest dramas:
49 Days
Secret Garden
City Hunter <3

Taiwanese dramas:
Bull Fighting (Mike is in it :P)
Autumn Concerto
Fated to love you
Down with love
Hana Kimi
Mars

If you need more recommendations, let me know😛😆
.shona. thumbnail
DBY was my 1st asian drama & im a hugeee fan of mike & rainiee<3
i wish they worked together in more shows but they worked in only those 2...& they did few music vids together too =)

other asian shows i watched r boys of flowers, personal taste & now city hunter =) I will recommend personal taste (romantic,comedy,drama)  & city hunter (its currently on-air).
-Lostindreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I did like Mike He and Rainie, but liked Show Lou and Rainie better in Hi my sweetheart, liked tht show better, so funny yet serious at the end.

And another taiwanese drama u shud try is "It started wth a kiss" it is hilarious and romantic and worth watcing. I have seen sooo many asian shows now, but till now I only have 2 fav, "It started with a kiss" and then there is a second season for it "they kiss again" and then another drama i loved was Dream High, it is all abt dreams coming true (all abt teenagers)
Qnz_diva thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I like Rainie and Mike too. I think Mike He is one of the best looking Asian actors.

Other good dramas would be Secret garden, Boys over flowers, Smile You, Stars falling from sky, Easy fortune happy life and I loved you are beautiful.
Edited by Qnz_diva - 12 years ago
.shona. thumbnail
edit recommend list:
coffee prince (must watch)
goong
city hunter
personal taste

=)
ProdigalStudent thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey Sarah! Long time...

I would recommend...

It Started With A Kiss (it is pretty much a drama about this daft girl who falls in love with this really smart perfectionist guy in her school. Then she confesses to him but he rejects her... the series is how he slowly starts to reciprocate her feelings.)

Goong (Medieval drama dealing with love after marriage... it is kinda complicated though by the dude's loves for his ex-girlfriend and the girl's uncomfortableness with royal life.)

My Name is Kim-Sam-Soon (Basically Taiwanese Bridget Jones... About a girl who is old and slightly chubby and how she finds love through her career. It starts off weird but gets better...)

ayaniie-chan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Korean-
  • Secret Garden
  • My Girlfriend is a Gumiho
  • You're beautiful
  • Boys Over Flowers 
  • Goong
Japanese-
  • Hana Yori Dango [japanese version of Boys Over Flowers; there's more story packed in these two 9/11 epi series & film than in korean which is 25 epi long. i found this better story & actin'-wise but the korean F4 are hotter i guess]
  • Hana Kimi
  • Mei-chan no Shitsuji
  • Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge
  • Itazua Na Kiss [japanese version of it started with a kiss. really short & old though]
Taiwanese-
  • Hana Kimi
  • Romantic Princess
  • Sunny Happiness [Mike He is in it & the actress isn't annoyin'!]
  • It started with a Kiss
Fari.Kashian thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Anyone watched My Princess? (K-drama)  I really liked it.