Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
awesome FF..
plz ad me to your PM list..
lovelycutietedy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Part 3

As they walked out of the conference hall they saw in a class room all the students were sincerely writing something. They were surprised to see such a behavior in a b- school students.as they went near them they saw the geet standing near the table and was going through a file that looked like a project or some thing. They were interested and went near to hear what they were speaking.

Guy1 ' aap kis project ko itne pyar se dekh rahe ho???

Geet ' who ek artitectural design hai'.

Guy1 ' architectural design????

Geet ' hmm'.

Guy 2 ' are you planning to do MBA in architecture?????

Geet ' hmm' something like that '..

Girl 1 ' par aap toh MBA karchuki hain na'HR main'.

Geet ' hmm' dobara karne main kya jata hai????

Guy 1 ' par IMI main toh architecture nahin hai na????

Geet ' nopes'. Iske liye mujhe alag institute man karna padega''

Guy 3 ' par geet aapka toh abhi PHD chal raha hai na????

Guy 4 ' toh kya aap ek saath do subjects kar paenge????

Geet ' bache mera PHD khatam ho chukka hai'. Mera abhi post ' doctoral chal raha hai'.

Guy 3 ' kya???? Apka PHD khatam ho chukka hai????

Geet ' hmm'. Warna thode na mujhe awein HR Dept.ke head bana dete ''

Guy 3 ' great thought geet'' par aap do ek saath kaise karoge????

Geet ' are baba'' maine just abhi soocha hai'.. padhai complete hone main abhi aur bhi 6 months baki hain' waise bhi  thodi na dalne se mujhe mil jaega'.

Guy 3 ' waise bhi aapko nahin milega toh kise milega????

Girl 2 ' hum sure hain aapko mil jaega''

Geet ' han han'. Aap logon ka bas chale thoh mujhe sab mian admission mil jayega '. Nahin????? She asked smiling'..

Guy 1 ' naw ji'.. hamara bas chalet oh hum aapko kabhi jane hin na de'..

Geet ' kya ??? kyun????

Guy 1 ' kyunki hum log aapko khona nahin cahte'..

Geet ' kya??? Main thode na kahin ja rahin hoon'' she was amused

Guy 2 ' han agar aap khud padne jaenge toh aapko toh resignation dena padega na'.

Geet ' maine toh abhi sirf soocha hai' aur aap log itne door tak soochne lage????

Girl 2 ' par aap toh chale jaenge naw?????

Geet ' itni jaldi nahin '' maine sirf soocha hai' phir form dalna hai'. Exam dena hai'. Bahut se procedure hain '. Waise bhi abhi admission session nahin hai'. Toh mian miin.8 months ke liye nahin jar a hin hoon'' ok?????

All ' yeee'''

Geet ' gies stop behaving like children'. Come on yaar aap sab MBA student ho, you should be happy that one of your teacher is leaving istead you  all are haapy that I am staying????

Guy 4 ' had it been some other '. We would have been really happy'..

Girl3 ' but when it comes to miss geet mallik'. We are happy that she is not going''

Geet ' ok!!!!! But that does not means that you are getting rid of the projects and assignments that you are going to get this year'.

All- ooo'.. in a disappointing tone'' and then she laughed and started to collect her folder to leave the calss.

Guy 1 ' geet ' where are you going???

Geet ' my class is over'.. and i have to go'..

Girl2 ' I wish you could have stayed longer''

Geet ' next class dear'.

Girl 1 ' waise suna hai ki maan singh khurana aayein hain collage main?????

Geet ' yes its correct '..

Girl 2 ' wowie'.. he is so hot'. So sexy'' so handsome'.. she said in a dreamy voice'. And maan's smirk began to increase''

Geet ' so will you cheat on your boyfriend for him visakha?????

Visakha ' he he he'' not at all geet'.pagal ho kya????? Who ujhe kacha chaba jaega''

Geet ' good'.

Visakha ' but he is really hot naw''.

Geet ' I have a better idea'..

Visakha ' what?????

Geet ' score top grades and then join as intern in KC '. I am sure you will get to see him whole day''.

Visakha ' sachi?>???

Geet ' muchi''And I want the assignment next class'.. is that ok???

All ' yes mam!!!!!

Geet ' good bye'..

All ' bye'

As she was going out of the class room maan suddenly entered there and seeing him geet backed off'

Maan ' I see that the way of teaching is really good

Geet ' thanks mr.khurana'

Maan ' by going this way I heard that your students wanted to meet me'

Geet ' ya' they will be happy '' she said smling'.

Maan ' I can see that mrs'.

Geet ' its miss.mallik '. Mr.khurana''. she said and he sighed a relief'.

Maan ' well is your class always like this '. He asked pointing to the girls who were shamelessly drooling over him. Geet was hell emberrased there'.

Geet ' you seem to have a great effect on girls mr.khurana''

Maan ' I know the ms.mallik''. he said and starred at her countinously and she was feeling really uncomfortable .And at that time mr.shukla and dean were going through that way and saw geet with maan .

Mr.shukla ' ms .malik????? and saying this entered the class. And all heads turned to look at him . and geet sighed in relief that was not unnoticed  by maan.

Geet ' yes mr.shukla''

Mr.shukla ' its time for my class ms.mallik if you have not forgotten'..

Geet ' sure''

Mr.shukla ' then what are you doing here????

Geet ' I was just going from here when ''

Mr. shukla -  mr.khurana just came ''. At least a better explanation is expected form HOD of IMI'.. lagta hai in behuda bacho ke saath rehte rehte aap khud bhi'..

Geet ' bas mr.shukla' if you have not forgotten then I am the HOD of HR dept. of IMI and all these STUDENTS are of MY DEPT. and are directly RESPONSIBLE TO ME'.. and you just cant say any thing and every thing that comes to your mind to them in my presence and in front of dean'' she said in a firm tone

Mr. shukla ' are you challenging me geet????? I can do any thing I want'.. I have been working here for 25 years and its just 5 years that you are teaching here'

Geet ' mr. shukla if you are not forgetting then trustee is also present here'.. so can we cont this later?????

Mr.shukla ' hamari baat abhi tak puri nahin hui ''

Geet ' I will wait mr.shukla and good day every one'. She said and went out stunning maan and adi after which they also excused from there'..

Adi ' kya ladki hai yaar '.. kya confidence hai yaar''. Dean aur trustees dono the phir bhi ''.

Maan ' adi ek baat bol'..

Adi ' han''

Maan ' use split personality disorder hai kya ????

Adi ' agar hua toh????? And maan made a puppy face''..

In dean's office-

Dean ' ek baat bolo beta'..

Geet ' ji uncle'..

Dean ' who meeting main tum satisfy nahin thin a????

Geet ' jo admi khud hin confuse ho'. Who kya hamara collage ka devlopement karega ???? aapne dekha na'. kaise confuse the mr. maan singh khurana'..

Dean ' whoh toh sahi baat hai'.. so will you against the proposal??

Geet ' mera kehna se kuch nahin hoga, 7 members main 4-3 hona cahiye'. Jo ki hoga nahin kyuunki mr.shukla toh unke favour main hin denge and baki san do not want to be in the bad side of mr.khurana kyunki he is so called trustee naw????

Dean ' you are right' par yeh bhi sach hai ki whoh is collage ke trustee hain and we cant ignore him''

Geet ' hmm'.. par aaj tak whoh kahan the??

Dean ' any chances of you changing your opinion''

Geet ' that will depend on the function that is to be held in a week'..        

Dean ' par whoh toh kabhi aate nahin''

Geet ' unhe aana padega

Dean ' it is impossible''

Geet '  he will decide and then I will''

Dean ' ok!!!! Waise I doubt even he came to ask about the development'..

Geet ' me too'.. and just then a girl barged inside the room'. And hugged geet and then went to hug the dean and kissed his cheeks.

Girl ' hai papa''

Dean ' kya baat hai riddhima beta aaj bada pyar aa raha hai hum pe???

Riddhima ' whoh papa'.. ek hafte ke baad naw mujhe noida jana hai ' toh mian sooch rahi thi ki agar misthi didi mere saath chalet toh''.

Geet ' oh!!!! Toh isiliye ridz itne makhan mare ja rahe the?????

Ridz ' he he he '..

Dean ' misthi ko hin pooch beta'.. I am helpless''

Geet ' I have one condition''

Ridz ' what?????           

Geet ' you will have to come with me to the mall and introduce me to him'..           ''.

Ridz ' what????? She jumped in excitement''. I love you'. I love you'. I love you'..

Geet ' is saal MBA complete hone wala hai aur dekhiye uncle'. Still acting like a kid'.

Ridz ' sirf aap logon ke samne hin toh'..

Geet ' chal thik hai'' yoh uncle main abhi aati hoon'. Classes bhi nahin hai '.

Just then maan was entering the room when he heard them talking and stooped inhis tracks'.

Ridz ' kyun didi???? Itni bh ikya jaldi hai????

Geet ' matlab???

Ridz ' matlab'. Ji-ja-ji se milne jana hai kya????

Geet ' riddhima'.. and gasped

Ridz ' dekha papa'. Didi bhi chupa rustam nikle''.

Geet ' main aaj tujhe nahin chodungi ruk'.. and as she got up''

Ridz ' papa '.. main washroom jake aati hun'.

They sighed in relief'''

Dean ' beta dev ka reports aya????

Geet ' ji uncle'.. and she sighed

Dean ' kya baat hai????

Geet ' he has brain tumor

Dean ' what????

Geet ' yes uncle'. Teen mahine main operation karna padega warna nuskil ho jaegi''

Dean ' finance???

Geet ' min 20 ' 30 lakhs''.

Dean ' how will you manage???

Geet ' I will see into it uncle'..

Dean ' use pata hai kya????

Geet ' naw uncle'. Bas use pata nahin chalna cahiye'.

Dean ' par geet'..

Geet ' nahin uncle' use pata nahin chalna cahiye'

Dean ' thik hai '. Tum jo caho'. Par hum hamesha tuhare saath hain beta'..

Geet ' ji uncle'.

Just then riddhima entered with a bang'..

Ridz ' didi chalea' mujhe tayiar bhi hona hai naw'.. and dragged geet out of the room'.. and she again did not see maan standing there to increase his anger.

Geet, ridz were sitting in the caf and were sipping their drink  with atleast 10 bags in two spare chairs. it was a place away from crowd because geet didn't like crowd. And just at their back maan and adi were sitting covering their faces with the menu like theifs. But to their dismay they were sitting quietly and were sipping their drinks.

Ridz ' di ' di '. Di' she shouted excitedly'.

Geet ' kya hua??? Chilla kyun rahi ho???

Ridz ' maine aapko kaha than a ki aapko unse milwaungi'.. who aa gaye'.

Geet ' kahan hain???? '' she said unable to see any one

Ridz ' aap rukie main abhi unhe leke aati hoon'' and went from there.

Geet was sitting there quietly and was looking outside when she turned her head to see ridz coming with a boy and she was shocked to see the boy and then sudenly she got up and picked up her bags and dashed out only to cillode with maan and in that impact the glass broke  and some pieces went inside her hand and blood oozed out of it. Maan and adi were shocked to see that.

Maan ' are you all right????

Geet ' sorry'. She said looking down. But when she looked up her eyes had tears but without looking at him she dashed out ''.. and when ridz came with her BF she couldnot find her.

Ridz ' di toh abhi yahan thi'. Kaan chali gayi'.. armaan aapne unhe dekha???

Armaan ' main kaise dekhunga basket maine thode na unhe dekha hai''

Ridz ' thik hai main aapko unse kabhi aur mila dungi''

Armaan ' par tum unhe phone toh karlo'.

Ridz ' hello di aap kaahan ho???

Geet ' bachi mujhe urgetly jana tha'. Phone aya toh main ruk nahin saki'. Sorry

Ridz ' thik hai d main bhi aati hun'.

Geet ' uski koi jarurat nahin hai'.

Ridz ' par di''

Geet ' you cont I will take a rikshaw.

Ridz ' par di'.. main bhi aati hoon naw'..

Geet ' koi jarurat nahin hai'.. bas tu apna dhyan rakh'..

And with that she hurried out of the mall carrying her shopping bags.

Once she was in the pathway she sat in one of the benches that were put in the far corner in a deserted place.  She sat there and was taking deep breaths to control her tears. But it flowed .

Geet ' hai babaji'' mere saath hin kyun????? Mian jis cheez se bhag rahi thi wahi mere samne bar bar kyun aa jati hai???? Nahin bahut oh gaya'. Is baar mian kisiko bhi yeh haq nahin dungi''.. ki koi phir se mujhe bikhar sake'..

Maan was sitting in the office and was working on the file in his office when pinky his secretary came in to inform him that a parcel has come for his name. he asked to bring that one. Soon the peon brought the parcel in which it was written PRIVATE AND CONFIDENTIAL . he opened the file and the page had a cute picture of a bride and below it was written GEET MALLIK'S FILE. Just then he received a call.

Caleer ' morning sir'. Hope you have got the file..

Maan ' hmm'.

Caller ' but sir the news is shocking. I hope you just don't loose your temper while reading it. Good day sir' and then he disconnected the call.

Maan (ST)- lets see ms.mallik what's shocking in you''

lovelycutietedy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Part 3

As they walked out of the conference hall they saw in a class room all the students were sincerely writing something. They were surprised to see such a behavior in a b- school students.as they went near them they saw the geet standing near the table and was going through a file that looked like a project or some thing. They were interested and went near to hear what they were speaking.

Guy1 ' aap kis project ko itne pyar se dekh rahe ho???

Geet ' who ek artitectural design hai'.

Guy1 ' architectural design????

Geet ' hmm'.

Guy 2 ' are you planning to do MBA in architecture?????

Geet ' hmm' something like that '..

Girl 1 ' par aap toh MBA karchuki hain na'HR main'.

Geet ' hmm' dobara karne main kya jata hai????

Guy 1 ' par IMI main toh architecture nahin hai na????

Geet ' nopes'. Iske liye mujhe alag institute man karna padega''

Guy 3 ' par geet aapka toh abhi PHD chal raha hai na????

Guy 4 ' toh kya aap ek saath do subjects kar paenge????

Geet ' bache mera PHD khatam ho chukka hai'. Mera abhi post ' doctoral chal raha hai'.

Guy 3 ' kya???? Apka PHD khatam ho chukka hai????

Geet ' hmm'. Warna thode na mujhe awein HR Dept.ke head bana dete ''

Guy 3 ' great thought geet'' par aap do ek saath kaise karoge????

Geet ' are baba'' maine just abhi soocha hai'.. padhai complete hone main abhi aur bhi 6 months baki hain' waise bhi  thodi na dalne se mujhe mil jaega'.

Guy 3 ' waise bhi aapko nahin milega toh kise milega????

Girl 2 ' hum sure hain aapko mil jaega''

Geet ' han han'. Aap logon ka bas chale thoh mujhe sab mian admission mil jayega '. Nahin????? She asked smiling'..

Guy 1 ' naw ji'.. hamara bas chalet oh hum aapko kabhi jane hin na de'..

Geet ' kya ??? kyun????

Guy 1 ' kyunki hum log aapko khona nahin cahte'..

Geet ' kya??? Main thode na kahin ja rahin hoon'' she was amused

Guy 2 ' han agar aap khud padne jaenge toh aapko toh resignation dena padega na'.

Geet ' maine toh abhi sirf soocha hai' aur aap log itne door tak soochne lage????

Girl 2 ' par aap toh chale jaenge naw?????

Geet ' itni jaldi nahin '' maine sirf soocha hai' phir form dalna hai'. Exam dena hai'. Bahut se procedure hain '. Waise bhi abhi admission session nahin hai'. Toh mian miin.8 months ke liye nahin jar a hin hoon'' ok?????

All ' yeee'''

Geet ' gies stop behaving like children'. Come on yaar aap sab MBA student ho, you should be happy that one of your teacher is leaving istead you  all are haapy that I am staying????

Guy 4 ' had it been some other '. We would have been really happy'..

Girl3 ' but when it comes to miss geet mallik'. We are happy that she is not going''

Geet ' ok!!!!! But that does not means that you are getting rid of the projects and assignments that you are going to get this year'.

All- ooo'.. in a disappointing tone'' and then she laughed and started to collect her folder to leave the calss.

Guy 1 ' geet ' where are you going???

Geet ' my class is over'.. and i have to go'..

Girl2 ' I wish you could have stayed longer''

Geet ' next class dear'.

Girl 1 ' waise suna hai ki maan singh khurana aayein hain collage main?????

Geet ' yes its correct '..

Girl 2 ' wowie'.. he is so hot'. So sexy'' so handsome'.. she said in a dreamy voice'. And maan's smirk began to increase''

Geet ' so will you cheat on your boyfriend for him visakha?????

Visakha ' he he he'' not at all geet'.pagal ho kya????? Who ujhe kacha chaba jaega''

Geet ' good'.

Visakha ' but he is really hot naw''.

Geet ' I have a better idea'..

Visakha ' what?????

Geet ' score top grades and then join as intern in KC '. I am sure you will get to see him whole day''.

Visakha ' sachi?>???

Geet ' muchi''And I want the assignment next class'.. is that ok???

All ' yes mam!!!!!

Geet ' good bye'..

All ' bye'

As she was going out of the class room maan suddenly entered there and seeing him geet backed off'

Maan ' I see that the way of teaching is really good

Geet ' thanks mr.khurana'

Maan ' by going this way I heard that your students wanted to meet me'

Geet ' ya' they will be happy '' she said smling'.

Maan ' I can see that mrs'.

Geet ' its miss.mallik '. Mr.khurana''. she said and he sighed a relief'.

Maan ' well is your class always like this '. He asked pointing to the girls who were shamelessly drooling over him. Geet was hell emberrased there'.

Geet ' you seem to have a great effect on girls mr.khurana''

Maan ' I know the ms.mallik''. he said and starred at her countinously and she was feeling really uncomfortable .And at that time mr.shukla and dean were going through that way and saw geet with maan .

Mr.shukla ' ms .malik????? and saying this entered the class. And all heads turned to look at him . and geet sighed in relief that was not unnoticed  by maan.

Geet ' yes mr.shukla''

Mr.shukla ' its time for my class ms.mallik if you have not forgotten'..

Geet ' sure''

Mr.shukla ' then what are you doing here????

Geet ' I was just going from here when ''

Mr. shukla -  mr.khurana just came ''. At least a better explanation is expected form HOD of IMI'.. lagta hai in behuda bacho ke saath rehte rehte aap khud bhi'..

Geet ' bas mr.shukla' if you have not forgotten then I am the HOD of HR dept. of IMI and all these STUDENTS are of MY DEPT. and are directly RESPONSIBLE TO ME'.. and you just cant say any thing and every thing that comes to your mind to them in my presence and in front of dean'' she said in a firm tone

Mr. shukla ' are you challenging me geet????? I can do any thing I want'.. I have been working here for 25 years and its just 5 years that you are teaching here'

Geet ' mr. shukla if you are not forgetting then trustee is also present here'.. so can we cont this later?????

Mr.shukla ' hamari baat abhi tak puri nahin hui ''

Geet ' I will wait mr.shukla and good day every one'. She said and went out stunning maan and adi after which they also excused from there'..

Adi ' kya ladki hai yaar '.. kya confidence hai yaar''. Dean aur trustees dono the phir bhi ''.

Maan ' adi ek baat bol'..

Adi ' han''

Maan ' use split personality disorder hai kya ????

Adi ' agar hua toh????? And maan made a puppy face''..

In dean's office-

Dean ' ek baat bolo beta'..

Geet ' ji uncle'..

Dean ' who meeting main tum satisfy nahin thin a????

Geet ' jo admi khud hin confuse ho'. Who kya hamara collage ka devlopement karega ???? aapne dekha na'. kaise confuse the mr. maan singh khurana'..

Dean ' whoh toh sahi baat hai'.. so will you against the proposal??

Geet ' mera kehna se kuch nahin hoga, 7 members main 4-3 hona cahiye'. Jo ki hoga nahin kyuunki mr.shukla toh unke favour main hin denge and baki san do not want to be in the bad side of mr.khurana kyunki he is so called trustee naw????

Dean ' you are right' par yeh bhi sach hai ki whoh is collage ke trustee hain and we cant ignore him''

Geet ' hmm'.. par aaj tak whoh kahan the??

Dean ' any chances of you changing your opinion''

Geet ' that will depend on the function that is to be held in a week'..        

Dean ' par whoh toh kabhi aate nahin''

Geet ' unhe aana padega

Dean ' it is impossible''

Geet '  he will decide and then I will''

Dean ' ok!!!! Waise I doubt even he came to ask about the development'..

Geet ' me too'.. and just then a girl barged inside the room'. And hugged geet and then went to hug the dean and kissed his cheeks.

Girl ' hai papa''

Dean ' kya baat hai riddhima beta aaj bada pyar aa raha hai hum pe???

Riddhima ' whoh papa'.. ek hafte ke baad naw mujhe noida jana hai ' toh mian sooch rahi thi ki agar misthi didi mere saath chalet toh''.

Geet ' oh!!!! Toh isiliye ridz itne makhan mare ja rahe the?????

Ridz ' he he he '..

Dean ' misthi ko hin pooch beta'.. I am helpless''

Geet ' I have one condition''

Ridz ' what?????           

Geet ' you will have to come with me to the mall and introduce me to him'..           ''.

Ridz ' what????? She jumped in excitement''. I love you'. I love you'. I love you'..

Geet ' is saal MBA complete hone wala hai aur dekhiye uncle'. Still acting like a kid'.

Ridz ' sirf aap logon ke samne hin toh'..

Geet ' chal thik hai'' yoh uncle main abhi aati hoon'. Classes bhi nahin hai '.

Just then maan was entering the room when he heard them talking and stooped inhis tracks'.

Ridz ' kyun didi???? Itni bh ikya jaldi hai????

Geet ' matlab???

Ridz ' matlab'. Ji-ja-ji se milne jana hai kya????

Geet ' riddhima'.. and gasped

Ridz ' dekha papa'. Didi bhi chupa rustam nikle''.

Geet ' main aaj tujhe nahin chodungi ruk'.. and as she got up''

Ridz ' papa '.. main washroom jake aati hun'.

They sighed in relief'''

Dean ' beta dev ka reports aya????

Geet ' ji uncle'.. and she sighed

Dean ' kya baat hai????

Geet ' he has brain tumor

Dean ' what????

Geet ' yes uncle'. Teen mahine main operation karna padega warna nuskil ho jaegi''

Dean ' finance???

Geet ' min 20 ' 30 lakhs''.

Dean ' how will you manage???

Geet ' I will see into it uncle'..

Dean ' use pata hai kya????

Geet ' naw uncle'. Bas use pata nahin chalna cahiye'.

Dean ' par geet'..

Geet ' nahin uncle' use pata nahin chalna cahiye'

Dean ' thik hai '. Tum jo caho'. Par hum hamesha tuhare saath hain beta'..

Geet ' ji uncle'.

Just then riddhima entered with a bang'..

Ridz ' didi chalea' mujhe tayiar bhi hona hai naw'.. and dragged geet out of the room'.. and she again did not see maan standing there to increase his anger.

Geet, ridz were sitting in the caf and were sipping their drink  with atleast 10 bags in two spare chairs. it was a place away from crowd because geet didn't like crowd. And just at their back maan and adi were sitting covering their faces with the menu like theifs. But to their dismay they were sitting quietly and were sipping their drinks.

Ridz ' di ' di '. Di' she shouted excitedly'.

Geet ' kya hua??? Chilla kyun rahi ho???

Ridz ' maine aapko kaha than a ki aapko unse milwaungi'.. who aa gaye'.

Geet ' kahan hain???? '' she said unable to see any one

Ridz ' aap rukie main abhi unhe leke aati hoon'' and went from there.

Geet was sitting there quietly and was looking outside when she turned her head to see ridz coming with a boy and she was shocked to see the boy and then sudenly she got up and picked up her bags and dashed out only to cillode with maan and in that impact the glass broke  and some pieces went inside her hand and blood oozed out of it. Maan and adi were shocked to see that.

Maan ' are you all right????

Geet ' sorry'. She said looking down. But when she looked up her eyes had tears but without looking at him she dashed out ''.. and when ridz came with her BF she couldnot find her.

Ridz ' di toh abhi yahan thi'. Kaan chali gayi'.. armaan aapne unhe dekha???

Armaan ' main kaise dekhunga basket maine thode na unhe dekha hai''

Ridz ' thik hai main aapko unse kabhi aur mila dungi''

Armaan ' par tum unhe phone toh karlo'.

Ridz ' hello di aap kaahan ho???

Geet ' bachi mujhe urgetly jana tha'. Phone aya toh main ruk nahin saki'. Sorry

Ridz ' thik hai d main bhi aati hun'.

Geet ' uski koi jarurat nahin hai'.

Ridz ' par di''

Geet ' you cont I will take a rikshaw.

Ridz ' par di'.. main bhi aati hoon naw'..

Geet ' koi jarurat nahin hai'.. bas tu apna dhyan rakh'..

And with that she hurried out of the mall carrying her shopping bags.

Once she was in the pathway she sat in one of the benches that were put in the far corner in a deserted place.  She sat there and was taking deep breaths to control her tears. But it flowed .

Geet ' hai babaji'' mere saath hin kyun????? Mian jis cheez se bhag rahi thi wahi mere samne bar bar kyun aa jati hai???? Nahin bahut oh gaya'. Is baar mian kisiko bhi yeh haq nahin dungi''.. ki koi phir se mujhe bikhar sake'..

Maan was sitting in the office and was working on the file in his office when pinky his secretary came in to inform him that a parcel has come for his name. he asked to bring that one. Soon the peon brought the parcel in which it was written PRIVATE AND CONFIDENTIAL . he opened the file and the page had a cute picture of a bride and below it was written GEET MALLIK'S FILE. Just then he received a call.

Caleer ' morning sir'. Hope you have got the file..

Maan ' hmm'.

Caller ' but sir the news is shocking. I hope you just don't loose your temper while reading it. Good day sir' and then he disconnected the call.

Maan (ST)- lets see ms.mallik what's shocking in you''

Edited by lovelycutietedy - 12 years ago
preethia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
loved the update...
omg this ff is getting interesting...
who is dev...
wat connection she has with armaan y did she dash out like that...
wats the prob surrounding her...
but like the way she is behaving with her students...
i luved it...the way she behaves like a student herself...
so maan wants to know abt her...
even i am so eager to know more abt geet...
pl cont soon
wow
loved it
do continue
maanujaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awesum update
u updated after a while

AayaTohModiJi thumbnail