superb update
me loving this strong geet standing for her self
geet doesn't have any feeling for geet
lovelycutietedy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: piya-

Wow loved the update

hmm...loved the authority that geet is showing to maan...

poor maan seduce karne ki koshish kar raha tha kuch bhi nahi hua... geet is still not affected by maan's touch...time lagega

well even i m wondering jab geet ko pata chalega k ye maan ka plan tha tab kya hoga?

good geet my sherni sahi jawab diya main toh keh rahi hoon kuch aur bhi suna dethi

dev...i don't like him ...i hope ab geet maan se pyar karne lag jaaye

continue soon

love-Piya

its not easy for geet to fall for maan so easily...
and her past with him will make it difficult...
😕
keenu_kk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
ossum dear
the way geet rplied 
i liked it dear
oh
so maan did accident to dev

TanuDDian thumbnail
awesome part...

maan is sharing his things with geet tas lovely...

continue soon...
maaneetsangel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesome ..superb ...

thnx 4 d pm ...

continue soon ...
--ANGEL-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nice part...loved the seduction part...but wanted geet to be seduced...update soon

PART 14 A 

KARWACHAUT AND PAKPHERE 'PART 1

All were sitting in the breakfast table'. After the scene in the morning no one dared to say ananthor word and now they were having their breakfast'.. geet was about to take her   food when she stopped in the mid way still'. Maan was sitting near her'

Maan ' every thing ok?????

Geet ' dev'.. she wishpered and closed her eyes smiling when dev entered  their house''.

Maan and his family turned to see dev and were surprised '. Who had heard geet saying his name were more than shocked and maan burned '.. but by the time they looked at geet she had got up and was walking towards dev and smiled at him'.. dev gave a forceful smile and geet's expresssioin changed'. He stepped forward and hugged her'.. it was rather painful'. Because he had compressed her'.

Dev ' it hurts geet'. It really hurts''.

He wishpered on her ear' by that time dadi and others were near them'..

Geet ' what happened dev????? She tried to come out of his embrance but he held her there'..

She understood that he was angry for some reason and she relaxed in his embrance and stopped her struggle''. He cooled down realizing that she had stopped her struggle''. And left her'..

Geet ' gussa kyun hai????? She wishpered looking at him'..

Dev ' do you care princess?????

And there was a sudden reaction from geet in such a way she had never reacted '.. she looked at him shoced and then turned her head away from him '' then dev turned towards others'.

Dev ' dadi'. Mian geet ko pakphere ke liye lene aaya hoon'.

Dadi ' thik hai bte' aap jara kuch der baithiye'. Ina saari rasmon ki tayari karke aati hoon'.

Dev ' nahin dadi' aap rasam kijiye'. Main bahar hoon'..

Dadi ' par bte'.

Dev ' please dadi'.

And started to walk out when geet held his hand'.. he stopped'' and looked at geet who was looking befalled'.

Geet ' kya hua??? Tu istarah se behave kyun kar raha hai??????

Dev ' do you care geet???? He threw the words'..

Geet ' what happened?????? She asked now she was totally serious''

Dev ' nothing''

Geet ' cut the crap dev'.. what the hell happened ???? she asked again'..

Dev ' well all that happened is'. We clearly heard what had happened here yesterday '. Aur mian yahan ek pal bhi rehna nahin cahta'. And she left his hand'.

Geet 'please' she said '

Dev ' fine'' he sighed'. Just make it quick dadi'.. mujhe geet ko leke ghar jana hai'.. dad is waiting for you'..

geet ' kyun???? Firm nahin gaye????

Dev ' tere kuch official papers aaye hain'.. so dad's expecting and explaniantion'..

Geet ' official'.. and then it dawnw on her'. Shit'.. and then she looked at dev''

Dev ' ghar main baat karein'. All are waiting for you there'..

Geet ' so what should I expect?????

Dev ' lot of pampering and a little scolding'' and yah mom had sent something ruk main leka aata hoon''

And he went out''. And just then armaan entered'.

Armaan ' hie'.. dadi'. Mian sapna ko lene aaya hoon'..

Dadi ' thik hai'dev bhi hai yahan' geet ko lene aaya hai'.. achi baat hai'.

Prithvi ' ise kya hua???? Why was he like that?????

Geet ' problem papa'. He and all my family members have heard what ever happened yesterday'..

Prithvi ' kaise????

Geet ' maan '. Just see the call log and tell me how many inutes were you talking with dev yesterday????

Maan ' miane toh use call bhi nahin kiya'.. oh crap'.. and he saw the log and it was almost 45 minutes the main time in which they were sitting''

Geet ' how many minutes????

Maan ' 45 minutes'..

Geet ' great'.. totally great'. Ab iski hin kami thi'..

Maan ' why??? Kya hua????

Geet ' all of this ' till now would have gone to papa'.. and he will kill me when I will go to London'..

Maan ' London ??? who's papa?????

Geet ' maan!!!! My papa'' my biological father'..'.

Maan ' how can that be possible???? You are orphan right??????? All were befalled at thie revelation'.

Just then dev entered an dansewered for her'.

Dev ' you all gies thought her to be orphan' but she is not'.. usne aapne parents ke bare mian kuch nahin kaha toh you assumed her to be orphan'.. par mian aap logon ko bata don that she has her father' her brothers' bhabis'. Sisters' and jiju'. And literally her family except her mother'.. and hugged her sideways''

Maan ' what???? No one ever told us'.

Armaan ' you didn't knew it??????

Now this gave them more shock'..

Armaan ' aah!!! Dev'. No one knows about her family'.. she keeps everything so secret'..

Geet ' aisa kuch nahin hai bhai' it jst that I don't talk about them with everyone'' anyways '. Sab kaise hain????

Armaan ' every one is great'.. riddhima is waiting for you'..

Geet ' kyun?????

Armaan ' you are coming with me'. Aaj teri pakphere hai'..

Geet ' you really think I will step inside mallik mansion?????? She asked in a mocking manner'..

Armaan ' that was 13 years back''

Geet ' I have not forgotten anything bhai'. Nothing'. I have promised someone there I wont step inside that house'.. and I wont ever step inside'..

Sapna ' but di''

Geet ' but for you'.. I wouldn't have even stepped in dise khurana mansion also sapna'.. she was all serious now'..

Armaan ' but geet mom is waiting for you''. and also ridz'..

Geet ' if mrs.mallik is waiting then she doesn't knows me'.. and I am sure ridz is not waiting for me bhai'. She knows I wont ever step inside that mansion''.

Armaan ' why cant you get over it?????

Geet ' easy said then done '.. I cant '. I wont '. And I don't want to'.. get over that''

Her voice was again something that said '.. no more discussions ''. And its my descision'..

Armaan ' you cant live with bitter memories all your life'.. you have to replace them '.

Geet - bhai ' lets just not turn this to a war'.. please'.. leave evry thing '. And remember one thing bhai'.. I wont ever step inside that mansion'. And to mallik industries'. Not unless its profession'.. so never again call me there'.

Dev ' cool down guies'.. now dadi'. Yeh mom ne diya hai'. She sadi mayyaka se kuch jata hai'. And if every thing is over' can I take her???? Mom is literally eating my head'..  and dad will kill me''  if we are late'.. main ise dinner ke baad yahan chod dunga' it will be ok?????

Priya ' nahin bte'ise ho sake to afternoon main chod do'. Phir ise sapna aur tara ko mehandi lagana hai'.. you know kal karwachaut hai naw'..

Dev ' sach???? Han'.. isiliye kal mera aur dad ka official chutti'..  waise geet pehle saree'. Phir mehendi' aur kya kya changes dekne milega????? Chado'. Fine aunty'' 5 o clock?????

Priya ' perfect''

Dev ' chalea'..  and think for a better explanation for both'..

Geet ' yah'yah'. And with that she touched dada-dadi and mr.and mrs.khurna's feet and they hugged her before she stepped out''.

As they neared the car'.. Dev opened the passanger door for her in a perfect gentle man style'.. and geet sat '.. and he went to the driver seat nad then sped away'' and gave maan enough tie to think about his next step'.

*******************************************************

It was 4:50 pm when two cars entered the ansion'.. from one car geet stepped out an dfro anathor dev'' they entered the mansion and geet was happy''

Dev ' lijiye dadi'. Aapki bahu ko aapke ghar pahuchadiya'..

Dadi ' kaise hain ghar mian sab????

Dev ' ache the'. Isne sabke naak pe dam kar diya''

Geet ' maine????? What did I do???? Haan???? She said with hands on her hips'.. ready to kill him'..

Dev ' dekha' dekha dadi' marne ke liye hameshe tayaar rehti hai'.. kabhi mujhe sach mian mar degi''. And hid behind dadi'..

Geet ' tu nikal wahan se'..  waise I don't need to do any thing all I have ot do I to call meera and tell that you are making fun of me'..

Dev ' no please don't do that'.. as is it I have to keep fast tomorrow'' use pata chal toh whoh do din mujhe vrat karwa degi''.

Geet ' ha ha ha ' you deserve that''

Dev -  maine jaan buch kar nahin kiya'.. he said just as the way  geet speaks'..

Geet ' dadi'.. he is making fun of me'. Dekhiye na'..

Dev ' sach mian ' maine jaan buch kar nahin kiya'' and laughed''

Dada ' ise tease kyun kar rahe ho????

Dev ' suna hai dadaji'. Iski hindi '. With a typical british accent to it'.. 

Geet ' so what atleast I am able to speak hindi'.. thank god for that'..

Dev ' huh'.. who said you to speak hindi'. English mian baat kar'.. geet disouza''

Geet ' gadhe'. Ullu'.

Dev ' ha ha ha'.  Sto it geet'. I will die'..

Geet ' dev '. Tu yahan se bhag ja warna'..

Dev ' fine'. Don't shout'. Ja raha hoon'. Ja raha hoon dadi'.. yahan se marne se pehle'..

By that time maan , tara , dhruv , vikrant and their parents were present there'. While others had gone to market'' dev took others blessings and walked out'.as he went away geet faced them and asked cutely'..

Is my hindi pathetic????? She asked making a cute face'..

Maan ' who said?????

Geet ' every one says so' even abhay says'. Any ways where are others????

Maan ' shopping'..

Geet ' shopping????? I wonder what do these women see in shopping'.. whole day walk fro one shop to other'. Yuk''

Vikrant ' you are saying as if you don't like to do shopping'.

Dhruv ' she hates to do shopping''

Vikrant ' aap insaan nahin ho sakte'. Then who buys dresses for you'..

Dadi ' han bte aapke kapde kahan hai' aap hamesha saree pehenke toh nahin reh sakte'

Geet ' kya faeda dadi'. All I have are few dresses that I had brought for the conference which are  mostly business suits and others are jeans' and jeans'.. so in anycase if I choose not to annoy your jethani more'.. I will have to buy dresess'..

Just then dev entered'.

Dev ' tere kapde mere car se kaun layega????? Mera sasur????? Le pakad''

With that she kept one small bag in there and then gave her keys'.\

Dev ' ter gadi ki chabi'.. sab bhul ja mere pass'.. aur yahan tere sign cahiye''.

And gave a folder to her'.

Geet ' pen'. And she quickly went through the papers'' and then signed the papers''' clause 11 b aur 5 d do havesome problem... just cheak it before you submit'.

Dev ' fine'.. and bye''

Geet ' bye'.

Maan ' yeh kiski chabi hai????

Geet ' my car'.. my love'.. my sweet heart'..

Maan ' you call your car your love na dsweet heart?????

Geet ' of course' I love my car very much'. Anyways  I am dead tiered''

Maan ' why????? Were you playing or what?????

Geet ' nopes'.. mom ko kal ke liye help kar rahi thi''. Dadi'.. main room main jaun?????

Dadi ' geet'.. ek baat poochoon????

Geet ' ji''

Dadi ' unlogon ne kuch kaha???? Kal ke bare main?????

Geet ' thodi si scolding hui' which I normally get'.. then nothing'..but I will have to go to London soon' papa was  little upset'.. but you don't worry'. I will look into it'' she smiled and walked towards the room carrying her bag''.

MORE ON THE WAY...

Part 14 B

Maan entered the room only to see geet walking out  of the washroom wearing a jeans pant and a thin sleeved top drying her hairs'. She smiled at him' and walked to the couch'.

Geet ' sorry' didn't knew you would be coming' she said as she took off her saree , skirt nad blouse from the bed and kept them on the couch'

Maan ' you are looking  good''

Geet ' thanks'. All my dresses are of this type'. And I am sure your family wont allow me to roam about wearing these type''

Maan ' I don't think they will have any objections'.. he said as he sat on the bed'.. waise bahar tumhari car hai???

Geet ' yup!!!! Tumhe koi prob nahin ???

Maan  - no'.

Geet ' good!!!! Tumhare facebook account hai????

Maan ' yup'..

Geet ' good!!!! Whats your user name?????

Maan ' maan singh khurana'..

Geet ' hmmm'. She said as she  quickly logged on her laptop and sent him the friend request'.. accept karlo''.

Maan ' hmm'.. and he too accepted it'.. geet'. Give me your mobile no''

Geet ' han deti hoon'..  she said her number while sending him a smiley on the facebook''

Maan ' ek baat poochon???? do you have split personality????

Geet ' no'..  first  you think I am lesbian and then you call me as split personality disorder'.. do you really want me to have such disorders??????

Maan ' never'.. ok' sorry but morning you were upset and then now you are fine'..

Geet ' well it depends on my mood '.. when I am happy ' I am good and when I am sad'. I am bad'..

*********************************************************************

And it is how they were found'. Geet on the couch with towel on her lap'. In her jeans sitting cross legged and maan in the same fashion sitting on the bed and taking and laughing when dadi, tara and sapna entered''. And they were surprised to see maan smiling '. Nad seeing them maan stopped smiling'..

Maan ' you gies can atleast call before you come or atleast knock'..

Tara ' don't worry  bhai'' we have come to take geet'

Geet ' kyun?

Tara ' kyunki tumhe parlor jana hai'. Mehendi lagane'.

Geet ' jaruri hai????

Tara ' yup'..

Geet ' finr '. Main change karke aati hoon'..

She said as she got up'.. and all the three were starring at her'.

Geet ' why are you all starring at me???? I will change and come'.

Tara ' no' let it be'.. ehendi lagane ja rahein hai'.

Geet ' are you mad or what????? Short jeans??? Your dadi will die of heart attack'..

Dadi ' so these kind of dress you have''.

Geet ' yah dadi'..

Dadi ' let it be geet'.. aise hin chale jaea'. Tara is also wearing jeans and sapna bhi aapki kuch pehenlegi''

Sapna ' nahin dadi'. Didi is very tall'.. unka bhi mera full jeans ho jaega'.. ere jeans hain'. Mian change karloon'.. she asked cutely''

Dadi ' jaea'. Change karlijiea'. And then sapna ran away'.

Dadi ' geet jate waqt aapni bangels nikal dijiye'..

Geet ' ji dadi''

Tara ' chal geet'..

Geet ' I will be there in 5 minutes'..  she said'.

Tara ' fine'.

Maan ' dadi' ek minute aapse akele main baat karni thi'..

Dadi ' chalea'

By that time geet was in the washroom'..

Maan ' dadi' aapko pata hai ki main is floor main kisiko bhi allow nahin  karta'.. aapke aur geet ke alawa mujhe aur koi bhi nahin dikhna cahiye'.. not tara'. Nor sapna' not anyone'..

As dadi went out geet entered and sat in front of the mirror'.. and took off her bangels' and then her watch and then her bracelet'. And  then went to her luggage to find some thing''.

Maan ' what are you finding????

Geet ' scarf'.. its not my house that I can roam about wearing jeans ...

Maan ' this is your house geet'. She said ina authorative tone'..

Geet ' was I born here???? Did I grew up here???? Are your parents my parents???? Are all the people down their have seen me from my childhood???? No'.. here I am your wife and in that case they are all my in 'laws'. I need to have some modesty maan'..  she said as she found a formal top  which  had sleeve ' yah this is better than a scarf' isn't it??? She said showing it to him'..

Maan ' yah it is'..  but you were looking good in the previous one'.. its time they hhave to leave to their own houses'. If  this makes you comfortable'.

*************************************************************

After nearly 5 hours at 10 pm all the three girls entered the mansion with their hands decorated upto their arms'.. and legs upto their kness and were walking like a small child'.  Watching their everystep'.. an dgeet looked extremmly cute'.. with her hairs tied in a loose bun  and walking like a child'. She looked like a child'.. maan thought of having a girl just like her''   and with them two servents came carrying some 20 bags'..

Dadi ' yeh kya hai ??? itni saari bags????

Tara ' dress hain dadi' hum teeno ke liye'. Waise gaye thoh they geet ke liye kapde lane'. Par acha laga thoh khud ke liye bhi la diya'..

Vedika ' thoh kya shopping hui???? Bhabi- nanand ki????

Tara ' kuch nahin bhabi'. Bas kuch salwar aur kuch sarees'.. vikrant thik kehta hai dadi'. Geet insaan nahin hai'.. she said as all of them sat in the dinning table eating their dinner'.

Dadi ' kya?????

Geet ' let me tell dadi' these two'. Dragged me from mall to mall'. Shops to shops' with 6 bodyguards following us'' and told me choose salwar and saree'.. fine'.. I choose a few'.. they said'.

Tara ' few???? Few????? Just three dadi'.. just three'.. and saree' just two'. And she is just a bore''

Geet ' I had told you di'.. I don't like shopping'. And parlor stuffs'. Kaho deals'.. client'. Meetings'. Yah'. Iam interested'.

Sapna ' dekha dadi'. Suna aapne'. This is my sister'.. kaun believ karega ki yeh meri behan  hai'.

Dhruv ' I doubt ki maan ka agge kya hoga????

Prithvi ' kyun????????

Dhruv -  maan to hai hin workaholic and believ me'. When geet  will start working'. You wont get to see her'.. subah 6 ko whoh ghar aayegi' phir  9 baje wapas office'. She is 100 times more workaholic than maan''. And she is going to make'.

Just then her mobile rang'..

Geet ' DJ on karke do'.. and dhruv gave her'..

Dhruv ' office se hai'..

Maan ' office ' is waqt'..????

Geet ' in india its 10 '.. London main 4:30 hoga'.. she said as she received the call''

Hello'.

Yah john''

Halt the deal'. I will talk with papa'.

I don't care john'.. I sadi halt means halt'.. got it????

Good day'..

Dhruv ' everything ok????

Geet ' yah great'.. dadi'I don't feel like eating'.. mian room mian jaun??????

Dadi ' no eat'.. kal tumlog kuch kha nahin paoge' so sit and eat''

Geet ' kaise????? And she held up her mehendi hands'.

And then dadi went to feed her''

************************************************

It was 5 am when dadi knocked he door' maan woke up and saw geet was sleeping in the couch's edge''  he went to open the door '. Dadi entered with sargi and little juice'..

Dadi ' geet kahan hai????

Maan ' couch pe'.

Dadi ' maan be a gentle man let her sleep in bed and you sleep in couch'' fine????

Maan ' sure dadi'..

Dadi ' geet ' geet'.

THUD!!!!! As dadi tried to wake her up she fell from the couch'..

Maaa'.. she cried'. As she rubbed her back and looked up to see dadi ' and she smiled and as tried to get up her head again stuck to the table and she sat down with anathor thud''

Dadi- beta tum thik toh ho?????

Geet ' ji dadi'. I am ok' she said rubbing her head' and got up to sit o the couch'..

Dadi ' yeh lo kuch kha lo'..

Geet - who eats at 5 am dadi???? I need to sleep'. And again fell on the couch with her head resting on dadi's lap'..

Dadi ' yeh rasam hai bte'..

And gave her the saargi'' after eating geet again slept keeping her head on dadi's lap and holding her tight''

**************************************************

It was afternoon and all the preparation were  over for the evening '. The couples were sent to get ready'. Just then annie came up'

Annie ' excuse me ladies and gentle man'.. mere pyare bhaiyoon aur unke behno''

And then suddenly many  shouted'. WHAT??????

Annie ' sorry''. that's not the thing'. Well on the occasion of karwachaut '. We are keeping a little twist'.. from all the couples here'. Best couple will be choosed'.. and the first task is'.. aaj patiyan apni patniyoon koon apne mutabik ' aapne pasand se sajayenge'.. jo jitna sundar' whoh utna upar'' and all glared t her' I mean whoh utna aage'..

*************************************************

Geet was sitting on the couch while maan was  lost in the wardrobe'.

Geet ' maan what are you finding???? I will wear some thing..

Maan ' not some thing' only the best'.. he said as he came out of his wardrobe holding something'' because you are the best'.. and geet rolled her eyes'..

Maan ' for you' now go an change'..

After some minutes geet came wearing a orange and pink lehenga with her mangalsutra '' and maan was just straing at her'.

Geet ' maan????

MAAN -'

Geet -Maan''.

Maan ' ''.

Geet ' MAAN!!!!!!

Maan ' huh!!!!

Geet ' where are you lost??????

Maan ' you are looking gorgeous'..

And geet smiled'..

Maan ' come '. Well this is something I have brought for you'. and gave her a beautiful mangtika an dmatching necklace'. With gold bangels  '.

When geet narrowed her eyes'.

Maan ' I am her brother' I know she is just like this'. Now wear it''

Geet was wearing those bangels and then the mangtika ' followed by earrings.. and then the necklace and as she was struggling with the hook'. Maan came and clasped for her'..

Maan ' you are looking beautifull'..  and put a little kajal on the back of her ear '..leave the hairs open''

[img=http://img707.imageshack.us/img707/5690/40754151461501557200125.th.jpg]

Geet turned towards him and looked to his eyes'. And was unable to hold his gaze and sighed away'.. maan was unable to control himself and went a little forward anaslightly kissed her cheeks'. To which she turned red'..

Maan ' I didn't knew that London girls knew how to blush''. Waise wont you put on lipstick'.

Geet ' its yuk maan'.. and then put on a light pink shade and then a gloss'.

Maan ' chalein''

Geet ' sure'.

As they were about to walk out of the room'. Maan halted little bit na dthen turned an dput one side of her duppata on her head while the other end was kept on her left shoulder''

Maan ' geet ' whats your height????

Geet ' 6'. Why?????

Maan ' you are as tall as me' and more than anyother girl'..

And then they waled out''.

************************************************

Maaneet desended down the stairs an dall were waiting for them eagerly ' after all ' she was the replaced bride and it was her first karwachaut''. But as they desended down they were staring at them like hell'.. they were looking gorgeour together'. Husbands to compete with maan had made their wifes chudail'.. while maaneet desended looking all simple and adorable'.. and same was with tara and sapna' they were looking out of the world''

Dadi ' kahin nazar na lage meri bahuon ko'. She said as she proceded to put the kajan on the back of their ear and  was surprised to see geet having the tika'.. and then looked up at maan and gussed right''.

All were lead to the garden to break their fast' the ladies there completed their rituals and looked at their husbands through the channi'.. for a second geet saw dev and then shook her head '.. and then came the question of gift'.. everyone gave their  wifes  gold' diamonds.. rubies'. Platinum'. And their eye were on maan'.. and maan took out a   jwelery box and then put the necklace around her neck and then gave her bangels'.. they looked old'..

Vedika ' kya maan itne bade business man hoke puranejewar'.

Badi dadi ' yeh purane nahin hai' vedika'.. yeh khandani hai'' jo ki sirf khandan ke sabse kabil

Aur bade bahu ko diya jate hain'.. jaise savitri ko milatha'. Phir priya ko'. Aur aab geet ko''..

Bade dadaji - yeh khurana khandan ke whoh jewar hai'.. jise maa bauji ne mujhe diya tha apne next generation ke  heir ke liye'. Jo miane maan ko de diya tha''. Aur maan ne geet ko de diya''

Vedika ' kyun?????

Maan ' kyunki yeh meri patni hai'..

why is maan acting weried... he loves sameera... then why so attracted and friendly towards me... geet thought

Next ' more fun and game'.

phew finished... at last in two parts...

press the like and type comments...

love,

sia...

Edited by lovelycutietedy - 12 years ago
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
awesome updates
loved them