Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Warda. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
thanks for the wonderful update zuby :)
the episode was really gud...feeling really bad for priya...loved the last part of priyas speech...it was brilliantly written and brilliantly enacted too :)
now will see how the story progress...hope we can see Priam marrige soon...

awww...and u reminded me of dutta by mentioning him here :-(
hez truly a gem :)
i dont get y are the inviting that priya so called friend...even though she waz not very good wid priya in roka function aswell 😡
overall it was a dhamakrdar epiosde :)
-Carrie- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Warda.

thanks for the wonderful update zuby :)

the episode was really gud...feeling really bad for priya...loved the last part of priyas speech...it was brilliantly written and brilliantly enacted too :)
now will see how the story progress...hope we can see Priam marrige soon...

awww...and u reminded me of dutta by mentioning him here :-(
hez truly a gem :)
i dont get y are the inviting that priya so called friend...even though she waz not very good wid priya in roka function aswell 😡
overall it was a dhamakrdar epiosde :)

Hey Warda😃
I too felt very bad for Priya but such public humiliation happens to so many nice girls. The least deserving get a thorough public cleaning & those ayaash types get away with murder.
But Saakshi was very spot on with voice modulation & body language.Truly an artist. That is why even at this age she stands out whereas vacant pretty young things fall flat on their face in no time.I just read the SBB update.Seems they are steering clear off the Ayesha angle & today talks would begin for Priam wedding😳 Cant wait for tonite😃

Its not possible for me to be on this forum & not mention Patil Saab😭😭😭
Tera zikr hain Ya Itr hain...😭😭😭
-Ritz- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: ZubyDutta

Haila! When do u sleep?😲 Dont get into the habit of keeping late hours. Mom se dande padenge😆 
That flower burning was so gross I could not bring myself to say anything about it.Only a criminally insane nut will think to burn flowers.What  hell this Sharma family is getting into?
You know Ritu this bro-sis rishta with a set of another bro-sis is called Saantha-Gotha here.People flee the moment such a proposal comes up. Its entered into only when everything else fails or where both sets are closely related. One such marriage broke down last year in our community.All four involved were cousins. One couple were well settled with each other but the girl in the other set liked some other cousin & would not live peacefully with her hubby.He lost patience & applied for separation.Promptly his sister was sent home permanently as a punishment.It was all so painful & messy.
I hope nothing like that happens to PriAm

I'm already in the habit of sleeping at midnight or later than that. ab neend nehi ati 12 se phele. 

oh god that is such a sad story. 😭 so his sis was sent home even though she was happy with her hubby. so such things do happen in reality. OMG why does the other couple also get separated? 😡 are they separated or divorced now?
-Carrie- thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Ritz-

I'm already in the habit of sleeping at midnight or later than that. ab neend nehi ati 12 se phele. 

oh god that is such a sad story. 😭 so his sis was sent home even though she was happy with her hubby. so such things do happen in reality. OMG why does the other couple also get separated? 😡 are they separated or divorced now?

Both sets are divorced now. The girl married her cousin & is happily settled with children🤢 HEr brother too met someone online & is married now.Ouch  But the victim bro-sis had to face horrible time.For no fault of theirs! The girl after a long struggle to find a match finally got married recently but her brother is severly traumatised by his sister's haalat. Poor thing blames himself for everything that happened to her.They say he is bit mentally imbalanced right now.Ouch Such is life.So unfair na? The perpetrators are happy & least bothered & the innocents are still paying.But Khuda sab dekhta hain.
-Ritz- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Both sets are divorced now. The girl married her cousin & is happily settled with children🤢 HEr brother too met someone online & is married now.  But the victim bro-sis had to face horrible time.For no fault of theirs! The girl after a long struggle to find a match finally got married recently but her brother is severly traumatised by his sister's haalat. Poor thing blames himself for everything that happened to her.They say he is bit mentally imbalanced right now. Such is life.So unfair na? The perpetrators are happy & least bothered & the innocents are still paying.But Khuda sab dekhta hain.

😭 this is so terrible. I feel bad for the bro-sis. OMG bro is mentally imbalanced. so sad. but u said it right Zuby - khuda sab dekhta hain. the perpetrators will be punished some day.
applesauce1313 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update.

Can someone tell me whats the significance of immersing a Ganesh idol in water? I really didnt understand that oart. HOw does it change the fact that Priya is getting old stuff while her other kids get new things all the time?
-Carrie- thumbnail
Originally posted by: applesauce1313

Thanks for the update.

Can someone tell me whats the significance of immersing a Ganesh idol in water? I really didnt understand that oart. HOw does it change the fact that Priya is getting old stuff while her other kids get new things all the time?

You are welcome😳 I too had asked the same in my update but an explanation of sorts is given by my friend Pooja (preety-219) in another thread.Here is the link:

tanyaj thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the awesome update
applesauce1313 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

You are welcome😳 I too had asked the same in my update but an explanation of sorts is given by my friend Pooja (preety-219) in another thread.Here is the link:

Thanks. I found it a little difficult to understand, but anyway at least it explains a little bit ! I still dont see how it excuses Shipra from palming off old stuff onto Priya :)