TB: Aamir Dalvi to move out

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Aamir Dalvi to move out of Sanskaar Laxmi

Monday, June 27, 2011 | 6:39:44 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)    
Aamir Dalvi to move out of Sanskaar Laxmi

Aamir Dalvi, who plays the autistic Mahendra in Zee TV's Sanskaar Laxmi has requested the production house to bail him out of the show..

Edited by Armu4eva - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sahil70 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i think this show is just about gone if this keeps upπŸ˜•
RoseFairy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
the show itself should move out of the channel...so that a good show can come in this slot
mansid thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
TFS... Edited by mansid - 12 years ago
I really like Aamir Dalvi as the character of Mahan but I agree they should have given him more screen time so the character could develop, he was amazing acting & it would have been interesting to show him in a new light instead of just showing him in family confrontations saying good bad, wrong right at the other characters!!... 

πŸ˜² one by one there all leaving!! πŸ˜”... Hurshuk had an accident and is rarely seenπŸ˜•, Parag went to America, Suraj is going to South Africa & now something's going to happen to Mahen so he can vanish toπŸ˜’!!! 

I don't think this show has much life left now...It's a shame it started with a lot of potential & might end with no men!!...
mona_30 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
agree wt rani one by one are leaving 😑, its look harsukh family balance wt laxmi n kaveri only in the track.😭
Edited by mona_30 - 12 years ago
chammak_challo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I think it is time for Mahen to leave the show coz technically the CVs aren't really using his talent anymore - now the whole show is all over the place it makes no sense to me anymore...But nonetheless, Aamir did very well acting out Mahen as an autistic individual...!!
kanpurdays thumbnail
Yes i stand by kahan ki rani... Even Ragini has vanished from the show and there is no mention of her... sad !!!!!!!