ziddiladki thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Not much happen on Friday bit want to apologize for delay I am extremely busy on Fridays if someone can take Fridays update it will be great or else you all will have to wait till Sunday evening'

Rukmi has been doing fasting for 5days and ranveer takes really good take of rukmi but kamal to ask if she is okay and ranveer covers the truth by telling her she is worried for rasal so she is sleeping now as she did not sleep at nights and kamal smiles and tells her take good care of her meantime rukmi is shown fasting rasal and mooomal are shown enjoying times with vick and rasal and vick sharing glances ranveer tells rukmi she is not feeling well as 5th days has gone by and rukmi says I can't stop now and I believe that god will fulfil my request for rasals happiness and ranveer agrees

BT asks Deep about the money that was to give employees and chanchel overhears the conversation and deep says he will get it done and BT says okay and chanchel decides to help mamasa tells deep chanchel is ready to help even though you won't listen to her and he says she is taking advatge of my situation and hearing this chanchel does nt care and says I will give him the money but I can not lose my son for soothing he does not want to do and deep tells them I was promised I will not be ask to remarry but I was so I am behaving like this and chanchel says I won't ask anymore but don't stop talking to me and they both hug

Yash tells everyone that vick is better now and vick says good now I can eat anything and they all laugh and SIL asks what I should make and both rasal and vick says SUJI HALWA and everyone praise how good the halwa is and yashs ays just like rukmi and SIL says of course rukmi only taught her and everyone gets uncomfortable and yash gives vick and envelope and rasal asks what is it and vick says it reservation for train as you promised you fulfill it now its my turn me and SIL will leave as I am better now and show ends on Rasal

Monday: rasal tells moomal its only for couple days after that she will be fine she wont feel so lonely as vick is leaves and moomal says meeting one last time and chanchel sees them talking and says today I have to find out what they are up to'.

Edited by ziddiladki - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kamkailash thumbnail
Thank you friend. We shall wait for your sweet updates. No problem.
mansid thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the awesome update
tanyaj thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanx for the great update