news abt pooja gor

sipra92 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
guys,it was posted in a odia daily news paper that pooja gor is about to embark on a live in relationship with raj arora😲the reason 4 her decisison is both of them r nt able 2 give time 2 their relationship nd they r not ready 2 marry yet. her parents r vehemently opposing it.so she is hell bent on making them agree😲.dont know credibility of this news as it was posted in d tabloid section nd most of them turns out 2 b rumors.bt still fell sad abt reading this.coz pooja being a celeb has to maintain a certain image.besides she is too young nd wats d hurry 2 get married nd all?its d time 2 build her career nd improve her acting.god help my sweetheart nd give her some sadbuddhi😊 love u😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

telstra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
newbies and there posts
let me ask why u guys choose weekends only to spread such kind of rumours
not at all sorry for being sooo rude
Edited by telstra - 12 years ago
GunDaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
agar aisa ho toh,i am ready pooja🤣...but we won't trust newbies posts👎🏼
telstra thumbnail

Originally posted by: Amit_Mehra

agar aisa ho toh,i am ready pooja🤣...but we won't trust newbies posts👎🏼

@ bold👍🏼bahut ho gayabeta now i choose to speak this time people came spread shit about gaurav entry and all now i will not keep quite with all these shit limit crossed
tanthya thumbnail

Hi Sipra,

First, it's her life and she is more than 19, she can take care of it her life herself... Passing comments,judging her is a No-No !!

Second, she has got a family who will step in and will take care of her...

Third, it is HER career and HER Image, she is capable of taking care of it herself..so let us not fret over it !!

Fourth and very Important one..when u are posting such news bordering on slander..Always re-think whether it is absolutely necessary to impart it and if u think  it is vital...substantiate ur post by adding the link to the given article or scanning it...

In short , Dear , Her personal life is her own ..and we don't have a right to comment on it...
Edited by tanthya - 12 years ago
thara-lv-kriya thumbnail
😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆...thanks for entertaining us...expecting more from u🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
babithaj thumbnail
we don't need her personal life, let tht all go TEL LENE... Its afterall her life n her decision... God is there n her Parents r there... 
GunDaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: telstra

@ bold👍🏼bahut ho gayabeta now i choose to speak this time people came spread shit about gaurav entry and all now i will not keep quite with all these shit limit crossed

hmmm😆...ab hum saant nahi baithenge,bahut sun li hamne,these newbie7 destroy our forum.😡
ArjaAddict thumbnail
V R SORRY FOR SUCH A BEHAVIOUR DEAR...BUT CANT HELP BCOZ WE HAVE HAD ENOUGH FROM NEWBIES...POSTING FAKE NEWS N TORTURING US...WE NO MORE WUD INVITE NEWBIES TO TORTURE US!PLS CAN U UPLOAD DAT PART OF D NEWPAPER HERE...?PLS DNT FEEL BAD BY DIS N DO ACTIVELY TAKE PART IN OTHR DECISIONS!WELCOME TO OUR MKAP FORUM!
piyarapiyari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ak dum bhaiddya nazia dii and bro shaant nahi bethe ge and u spira how can i welcome u ur first post is like this plz b careful next time and one thing y our senior dazzler rockerz never get these type of news only u newbies y got it ha tell about her personl life so she is mature enough to decide about her life we always love her and b wid her