~ Who Am I? Results ~

-Shankar- thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Who Am I?

So, after a while, the results are out!
The answer was

Simi

Everyone got it right...
Congrats to manga3, norani, kalika.j, and chweetu.

Here is your winning siggy!
Enjoy!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kalika.j thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Sankar, waiting for the next topic.
chweetu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Thank u...shankar...😊
norani thumbnail
He he he, me getting the winner's siggy. Congrats to Su, Kalika and Siree dearies too. We got to share the siggy though. Its okay because sharing is caring ...👏

Shankar dear : You didn't give any chance to our two dears ie Rumi and Vin to share the siggy na? 😆 I am sure if they participate they will  also be winners.
-Shankar- thumbnail

Originally posted by: norani

He he he, me getting the winner's siggy. Congrats to Su, Kalika and Siree dearies too. We got to share the siggy though. Its okay because sharing is caring ...👏

Shankar dear : You didn't give any chance to our two dears ie Rumi and Vin to share the siggy na? 😆 I am sure if they participate they will  also be winners.

😆 got another contest planned and I couldnt wait to do it  so that is why I rushed it.
norani thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Shankar-

😆 got another contest planned and I couldnt wait to do it  so that is why I rushed it.

Dear, you smeared all the faces in the new thread like we can't figure out who they are 😆.
Friends, let us participate and show Shankar that we are truly KBians by knowing every character like the back of our hands 😃

Edited by norani - 12 years ago