kamkailash thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Rasal character in always confusion. First she cheated her lover in the name of sacrifice. Because she is not sacrificing her love for her sister's rukmi life. Because she did not give life for rukmi. she gave punishment to her. In front of her lover com husband ranveer she lived happily. No other girl should get that punishment. Her own sister itself shared her husband in front of her. But rasal start live happily with ranveer with out thinking about her sister's life and her true lovable person vikram. Now she is fighting for her life with her sister rukmi. Instead of marrying ranveer she fight for her sister mean she is a good sister. But she spoiled her sister's life in the name of sacrifice. When she accepts rukmi's husband and gave her servant maid life she is happy. Now rukmi got her life mean she is enemy to her.The only question to director why they show rasal character as good and every body supports her. Why??? Pucca selfish girl in the episode. Now what she thinks about vikram?                           She is telling lie to whole family  and see vikram with the help of mommal. She is not at all good sister to rukmi and bad daughter MS and Bad wife to ranveer, bad lover to vikram now bad daughter in law to family. What is this character in life? According to situation she changed her mind for her happiness.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Completely agree with every thing u said , I'm also fed up of seeing this incredibly selfish character shown us good n every one supporting her actions n thoughts . 
N , Rukmi , uff , why can't she enjoy her own happiness with Ranveer for a while ? Rasal , Rasal n Rasal , all she thinks about is Rasal n never of her own happiness.
I pity Vikram.
kamkailash thumbnail
Thank you so much for sharing my ideas. Thank you my friend for accepting my thoughts.I did not think about rasal's character until she too turned against rukmi.
kamkailash thumbnail
The serial has good start and best performance of jaya binju and best pair of hero and heroin( Rukmi and ranveer). Only thing is they dragging the episodes with good thinking of rukmi and bad thinking of deep,chanchal and mamasa.All other supporting characters beleives the devils but not the truth. Some change should be there. Some one should help rukmi who understand about the three devils. then they prove before family. but ranveer character himself could not in steady mind? how they finish??? Still confusion. 
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Totally agree , it started with such an amazingly different plot , an excellent main lead pair , Jaya is so talented as an actress , yet the sadistic CVs ruined it all when they got Rasal married 2 Ranveer , there they destroyed the story .