NZkiwi thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I dont know why everyone is bashing Abhinav about his arrogance.

He is not arrogant .He just states what is in his mind without twisting words.
But he is sensitive enough about other people's viewpoint.

He seems a nice happy person with no hang ups.His family is nice normal and well educated decent people.

The Best things about Abhinav is that he is well settled intelligent with a caring attitude.I like the way he teases Ratan. This is good in way as teasing makes relationships successful and happy.
He cant always be holding her hand and saying sweet nothings.And he does that too when its required.

Moreover he took pains to do those simple things which Ratan liked like balloons,music etc..

Most important is not a fake person..
Professionally he has a good job as a web developer in Adobe Systems which is one of the most lucrative professions.

I honestly think Ratan should marry Abhinav as he will be very caring for her in the long run specially in future when maybe her acting career will come to an end.Unless she wants a henpecked husband ,I dont think she can go much wrong.Adjustment will have to be on both sides but nothing drastic will be required 

Their life will be full of nok and jhonk  but happy and fulfilling.

My opinion is that this swayamvar is real to the extent of ratan getting married and choosing her groom but many smaller details are scripted to make the program interesting and glamorous. 

Edited by NZkiwi - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

riatagore thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I completely agree with u . Abhinav sharma is the best guy for ratan.
dreamsb thumbnail

Originally posted by: NZkiwi

I dont know why everyone is bashing Abhinav about his arrogance.

He is not arrogant .He just states what is in his mind without twisting words.
But he is sensitive enough about other people's viewpoint.

He seems a nice happy person with no hang ups.His family is nice normal and well educated decent people.

The Best things about Abhinav is that he is well settled intelligent with a caring attitude.I like the way he teases Ratan. This is good in way as teasing makes relationships successful and happy.
He cant always be holding her hand and saying sweet nothings.And he does that too when its required.

Moreover he took pains to do those simple things which Ratan liked like balloons,music etc..

Most important is not a fake person..
Professionally he has a good job as a web developer in Adobe Systems which is one of the most lucrative professions.

I honestly think Ratan should marry Abhinav as he will be very caring for her in the long run specially in future when maybe her acting career will come to an end.Unless she wants a henpecked husband ,I dont think she can go much wrong.Adjustment will have to be on both sides but nothing drastic will be required 

Their life will be full of nok and jhonk  but happy and fulfilling.

My opinion is that this swayamvar is real to the extent of ratan getting married and choosing her groom but many smaller details are scripted to make the program interesting and glamorous. 

YAY! Abhinav Sharma and Ratan:)
but he wont keep her happy since he is egoistic and he says he is proud of it..also his mother doesnt like ratan...it will be a tough deal for her...

ANYWAYS...whatever she will do...its STILL LAUGAHABLE TO ME🤣
lippi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Abhinav has grown up under strict dicipline as his mother is a headteacher.

He is successful in life which has made his personality dominating.

He doesn't like being told anything.

And if you notice, whenever he is wrong. He won't accept it! Infact he would give intelligent justifications to prove himself right.

He likes to be in control.

Frankly speaking, Ratan is just like Abhinav. So it will be hard for them to get along without compromising.

Ratan needs a guy who can handle her tantrums, who can be controlled by her, who can be dominated, who would not speak in front of her, who would forget his life and only concentrate on Ratan.

For that matter, Abhinav is the wrong guy!
Edited by lippi - 12 years ago
fuzzyface thumbnail
Dun like this joker and to me he is just like every other joker using this show as a platform for himself.

It's a scripted show and Ratan n the jokers are just doing as per their requirement.
harpkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Neetu_GirlPower

but he wont keep her happy since he is egoistic and he says he is proud of it..also his mother doesnt like ratan...it will be a tough deal for her...

ANYWAYS...whatever she will do...its STILL LAUGAHABLE TO ME🤣

haha hez akadkhor...hez proudy..ehankaar hai usse apni gud job pe
Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
 liked abhinav,right from the start.He has self presteige,which is good and I too feel,he is the best bet for Ratan rani.Let's see what happens at the end of the show..whether she really marries or everything is just a drama.
u see after coming reports of roadies 8 being heavily scripted i have lost all faith in these reality shows...may be they are all scripted...may be these guyd are paid to work in the show???? what else? FOR RATAN marrying a guy for 4 crores is not a big deal...coz i dont think she can make 4 crores so easily with her serials...she is not a MOVIE STAR isn't it? so anything is possible.🤣🤡

is show ki sabse badi fault yehi hai ki isme mujhe kuch bhi 'real' nahi lag raha aisa lagta hai mano they prepare before the camera is 'ON' and they react accordingly to it.....may be i am wrong...but if still many people think tht way..its a shame for the channel and producers😆
harpkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Neetu_GirlPower

u see after coming reports of roadies 8 being heavily scripted i have lost all faith in these reality shows...may be they are all scripted...may be these guyd are paid to work in the show???? what else? FOR RATAN marrying a guy for 4 crores is not a big deal...coz i dont think she can make 4 crores so easily with her serials...she is not a MOVIE STAR isn't it? so anything is possible.🤣🤡

is show ki sabse badi fault yehi hai ki isme mujhe kuch bhi 'real' nahi lag raha aisa lagta hai mano they prepare before the camera is 'ON' and they react accordingly to it.....may be i am wrong...but if still many people think tht way..its a shame for the channel and producers😆

haan yaar...i dont think she made 4 crorez from her show..she had been wrkin sooo hard...but here shez mkin 4 crore in 3-6 weekz...wt else does she need...