Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
After today's episode,my guess is that,Abhinav is the guy whom Ratan wants to marry..rest are all out of question.Deepak babu ke paas paise nahi...usko kya kharcha dega...and all the ex-contestants also voted for Abhinav..so looks like it is Abhinav only...🥳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JasToronto thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I agree with you. It seems that Abhinav has got lots of plus points and even Ratan talks good things about him. He is well settled and ready for marriage. But I'm not too sure about Abhinav's mum. Remember when she visited Shiv wilas she said that she didn't know if it was a good match. May be money will change her thinking and position.

I don't know, I still feel that Abhimanyu is an honest person and will be a good husband.
Although deepak comes from a nice family but ratan doesn't feel secure with him and calls him a boy not a man. LOL.
uknaik99 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I agree it is Abhinav, I think he is more eligible compare to other guys

I don't understand why does Guys like Anupam, Deepak or Abhimanyu comes for the Swayamvar., Anupam's family background is totally unsuitable for a urban girl, while Deepak is still not settled while Anhimanyu is still in love with other girl.. Bad choices by Ratan.. 😕

zari thumbnail
In my opinion abhinav is the best candidate for ratan, cause he is educated, honest, aggressive, mature, having good job, settled, he has 2 qualifications in which ratan is looking for, (height and education). He has a lil ego but i think for a man having ego is good, because as he said no body can ever make fun of him or use him in a wrong way bcz he is smart and confident, every man should have ego on his wife because you dont wanna be jhoru ka ghulam.

He will win,,,,

riatagore thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I also think that Abhinav sharma is best for ratan. he is from decent family, well educated and settled, principled. he has some ego. who is their without having ego. everyone is having ego. their family also looks modern. his mom may not like her  in initially but she will  like her after sometimes of course she is the laadli bahu for laadla beta.
 finally ratan will be happy with Abhinav.
Edited by riatagore - 12 years ago
dreamsb thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chits1

After today's episode,my guess is that,Abhinav is the guy whom Ratan wants to marry..rest are all out of question.Deepak babu ke paas paise nahi...usko kya kharcha dega...and all the ex-contestants also voted for Abhinav..so looks like it is Abhinav only...🥳

Yay! I am so happy...they actually genuinely have some good chemistry, and I think this will be a very good jodi. Go Ratan and Abhinav:)
IntrovertedDame thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Looks like it's Abhinav. And Ratan will do well to select him. He's apt for her

Shizaru thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Deepak because that's her get out clause ...long engagement ...she is so not going to marry on this show ...
Shizaru thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

It sure is and ratan will have the last laugh