Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mehek25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Believe me just before I opened this post I too was thinking the same thing and even wanted to make a post regarding the lack of activity on this forum. It is such a great show. so true to life and yet people are not happy with it. I think we need to do some of Satyagrah to make people realise that this show is worth watching. Today with the Indian audience the only thing that seems to be working is "annshan" strike. (Hope I got the word correct). I of course am not in India so I love the show. 
bhavika0611 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@ Mehek25,  annshan, yes , you did spell it correctly. But believe me not even annshan and styagrah is going to work in this scenerio.

And this forum used to have less members, par aajkal to koi bhi nahi aata.😔
Mehek25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
What to do about it yaar. I too am upset when I visit it. Other forums are like overcrowded with fans. I think viewers have lost the desire to see good sensible shows, and just want to watch the crap given to them. Sorry if I have ranted a bit more but its upsetting when a show with a good story-line is not appreciated. 
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
mein kabhi kabhi aathi hoon yaaroon...😆

yes foram... u said it right... yahaan iss forum mein kuch zyada hi sannata hai
phulwa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Very true...either ppl are not interested in watching the show or dont want to comment in the forum.

Originally posted by: Mehek25

Believe me just before I opened this post I too was thinking the same thing and even wanted to make a post regarding the lack of activity on this forum. It is such a great show. so true to life and yet people are not happy with it. I think we need to do some of Satyagrah to make people realise that this show is worth watching. Today with the Indian audience the only thing that seems to be working is "annshan" strike. (Hope I got the word correct). I of course am not in India so I love the show. 

its not abt all this yaar

its abt str1 not getting proper coverage for which its shws dont reach to the audience properly

doesnt matter how good and popular the show is on forum the trp of str1 shes r shockingly low

coz even cities dont hv str1 whereas colors zee tv str plus r abailable EVERYWHERE

cuming oto this forum being in active

the main reason is the synopsi given 

for tis every1 has tken the story for granted 

plus this show doesnt appeal to the youth class who actually cum to forums 

but the fb pg of this shw do hv fans who dont visit the forum

so all n all there r many reasons why this forum isnt active enuf

if it were telecast in splus...DLMH wud hv been ruling the trp charts instead of crap shws like saathiya and yeh rishta aka akshara serial

but its really our badluck that it airs in str1 and isnt getting the necessary recognition it deserves

bhavika0611 thumbnail
Please do not bash other show and tell them crap,  this thread was open as a concern about inactiveness of  DLMH forum members, do not try to convert it in a bash thread.
tinatartari thumbnail
i also make posts n very few ppl cmnt on tat so i dnt make many posts
bhavika0611 thumbnail

Tu aa gai, i'was missing you girls like hell...party time.