Scene 3 ----- pg3
Scene 4 ----- pg5
Scene 5 ----- Pg 8
Scene 6 ----- Pg 9
Scene 7 ----- Pg 11
Scene 8 ----- Pg 14
Scene 9 and 10 -----Pg 16
Scene 11 ------- Pg 19

Scene 1. Just love Me

Nivi was sitting in a chair knitting keeping a basketfull of colorful yarn to make make hats, socks and mittens for the baby. She rembered how Viren insisted he will come for shopping and argued with her the whole time with color and softness of the yarn. She was 4 months thru with her pregnancy and gone for the check up today, when Viren had gone to fill up her medications she had asked the question for the doctor which was near to her heart. Her shyness had overcome but the doctor understood her situation and had informed that it was ok for them to be intimate. She wanted to see Virens face when she gave the news, he was treating her so delicately now a days it was getting on her nerves and mostly she was missing him and his naughtiness. She had worn peach with pink highlights saree with silver set and matching bangles, she was waiting impatiently for him to come home. She gazed warmly at his picture and though about their baby and was thinking how lovingly viren had described their baby which made her heart fill with luv and warmth.
When Viren entered the room it was late evening. There was a light breeze coming thru open window and the pale evening sun falling on Nivi. She looked so beautiful and so tempting she was dozing with a slight smile on her lips. She had knitting on her lap his picture in front of her on the table. Her cheeks was slightly flushed. as he looked on her lips slightly parted and she made a sound as though calling him to give a kiss on her lush
lips. He felt rooted to the spot, he wanted to run from the room because he wanted to hold on to her  tightly, which would not be right in her condition. At that moment Nivi turned a little in her chair and a small cap slipped from her lap. Love surged thru him seeing that cap, his child growing inside Nivi, everytime he thought about it his heart filled with joy and luv for both of them. He came near and picked up the cap and was about to keep it on table Nivi opened her eyes and looked directly at him.

Nivi gave a smile and took hold of Virens hand. Viren sat down near the chair and laid his head
on her lap, and asked Nivi how she was doing. Nivi said she was doing wonderful took his face in her  hands and said to change she will bring something to eat with coffee. Viren said he does not want anything, he had everything he needed right here and burried his face in her lap. They stayed just like  that nivi lightly brushing Virens hair has he slept in her lap. After sometime nivi said viren, viren asked what he heard hesitancy in Nivis voice so he looked up. Nivi saw luv filled face of viren and got courage from it and gave the information the doc had given and turned red, viren heard what Nivi was saying did not register for a minute, then saw nivis face and understood, his heart leapt with joy and his eyes started to glow with passion. He took her face in his hand and pulled it towards him and looking deeply  into her eyes he asked her is it true. Nivis heart started to race she just nodded her head, her lips parted slightly as his lips found hers and his hand found her waist and held on to her and he deepend his kiss has he felt nivi responding to him bringing herself closer to him and holding him tightly. Viren stood up he took nivis face her lips were swollen slightly from his kissing and her cheeks was flushed red with excitment. He lightly held Nivi and looked at her and asked wether she is ok he felt guilty for holding her tightly nivi nodded her head shyly but held him tightly to her and said both baby and she were doing just fine and feeling very happy to have him in their lives. Just then they heard Vandana tayji calling Nivi for evening aarti.

This is my attempt to write. Pls do comment
Edited by Butifuleyes - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

roops82 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

That was so beautiful...it was sooo romantic..😳

Pls do continue
dyhardfan thumbnail
Omg this was so romantic... You are a great writer dear. Please continue soon... Thanks for this:):):)
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
sory for the late comment ...this is so romantic... something we all wanted to see with Nivi being pregnant and Viren caring for her
Edited by Raj_Luv_NiViren - 12 years ago
FrozenRain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
O:..OMG...haye...sunayana...wht a scene..*blushing*..damn romantic..u r a great writer sweetie..write more..
-aamina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Wow sunayna. It is hard to believe this is your first time!! It was so romantic I could just picture the whole scene.
Please continue. Expecting more scenes from you.
sandy_nivren thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
omg that was soo romantic 😍 pls continue soon dear
Butifuleyes thumbnail

Originally posted by: rshree1182

That was so beautiful...it was sooo romantic..😳

Pls do continue

Thnks for liking it, I was waiting for the ud of my fav ff's got impatient and wrote this.
Butifuleyes thumbnail

Originally posted by: dyhardfan

Omg this was so romantic... You are a great writer dear. Please continue soon... Thanks for this:):):)

Thank u for liking sweetie. I don't have patience to write, but I am missing Kinha so much had to do something lol.
Butifuleyes thumbnail

Originally posted by: sana4kinha

O:..OMG...haye...sunayana...wht a scene..*blushing*..damn romantic..u r a great writer sweetie..write more..

Thnks Sana I had great fun imagining and writing, miss kinhas cute faces. I dont have patience to write I am avid reader. When I write I skip a lot sometimes it does not make sense.