Written Update of June 22nd and 23rd

ziddiladki thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Show is moving forward a little bit'

Moomal tells rasal about how she lied that Mohit supported her but he didn't

Rukmi wondering why Rasal had to go to temple and ranveer thinks there is more to it

Rasal tells mohit that she did all this for shake of her best friend and explains how moomal

Was just helping her but I don't want moomal tel get in trouble so I will go tell the family

Moomal stops rasal but rasal does not listen and moomal gets angry with mohit

Mohit turns around to find ranveer standing there is surprise and embarrassed

Rasal was going to tell kamal the truth in puja room but mohit asks permission to take

Rasal and moomal out and rasal I surprise and kamal says yes

Mohit tells rasal that he realized his mistake and he is happy to help moomal and her

Mohit comes and tells ranveer and mohit tells him to tell moomal but ranveer says no

Ranveer says moomal is to angry and will think rukmi is trying to separate Rasveer

Mohit tells moomal he is sorry but he didn't want the family to blame him and moomal for

helping a lie however for her  love he decides to put that behind and help moomal and

apologize if he has hurt her and moomal says sorry to him too

ranveer tells rukmi the truth and tells her to leave it all up to faith he cant talk to vick

or else rasal will think vicks love is a lie and rukmi is still not convinced

rukmi goes to kaml to ask about a vrat she did for ranveer when he became ill

rukmi tells ranveer about 7 days nothing but boil warm water to drink and 30 min sleep

every 4 hours ranveer tells her not to do it but rukmi says this how I pray and I need your support

and he agrees and raukmi also makes him promise her not to tell anyone and he does and show

ends on rukmi smiling satisfying face

Tomorrow; vick tells rasal thanks for fulfilling your promise but now we have to do our part and leave this town and this scares rasal'

Edited by ziddiladki - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Roshini1494 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks mansi...Yes the story is moving little bit forward...
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks so much for the update.