FrustrationVille (Give yer two cents)

TheLastCarnival thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Be-lubed CVS,

We truly appreciate ur efforts for giving us yet another show and yet another pair to drool over. But we'd like to give you our feedback.

Cuming to the point….MAMIji who keeps popping up on our screen after every 3 minutes…If she is yer idea of comic relief then lemme put this mildly….EPIC FAIL!🤢

No offense to the actor am sure she is doing the best she can and her role has been sketched like that. Did you think we wud go all "HOO HAHAHAHAHAHA" scrambling to dig into her "Hello Hie Bye Bye"  Lets put this mildly even mock-laughing is taking an effort. She annoys the crap outta me!   We ain't saying the character shud be bumped off altogether….We just hope u tone down all the excess animation!!!  🥱

Its like "A HEARTY WELCOME TO BIMBO-LAND"

There are two clans of Bimbos….Desi Bimbos headed by empress Mami and Wanna-be Pardesi bimbos headed by Sim-Pam duo.  

You know your portrayal of majority of the females on the show as sum "brain-deficient, silliness oozing" bipeds is irritating. Whoever said brain has been the exclusive property of males??? I know you will probably be thinking "Gosh! We never meant it that way" But hello….making even the lead so ultra-silly and OTT is ofcourse gonna trigger feminist side of viewers and eclipse any other sensible side they may have.

A gentle reminder this show is being aired on SP where NAARI SHAKTI rules so I'd think a zillion times before making the lead female skip around playing hide and seek with her brains.

All said. I just hope this is taken in the right spirits. 

BTW I'd like to applaud you for certain things like…

Giving us the reason the male lead is angry with God and so unbearably egoistic.

Giving him more than one weaknesses (His sister, his gratefulness to his Mami, his respect for Dadi)  and showing a human side to him.

Hmmm….there may be many more…but LOL I'm not able to recollect!!! 😆😆😆

ONE LAST ADVICE!!! (You'll probably be rolling eyes by this time)

JALEBIs  HATAO MENTOS KHAO!!! It will be more helpful!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
ROFL!
True! Mami and Buaji are funny-ish, but I wouldn't mind a little less of them, and a lot more of Arnav.
And the bimbos! Sam-Pim...Uff! Why do such characters have to exist in nearly every show?!
LOL @ Jalebis hatao mentos khao
Nice post :)

Originally posted by: Suvi7884

ROFL!

True! Mami and Buaji are funny-ish, but I wouldn't mind a little less of them, and a lot more of Arnav.

In any place except that discotheque dey are passing off as an office!!! 😡
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
i wanna give u a jadooki jappi for dis post 🤗

yes yes yes mami's tooo annoyn to even tolerate urghh 🤢 no matter hw many times it's already been said, i dont mind repeating; I HATE MAMI!!!!

sp's anthem 'tu hi tu' must'v meant only for certain women i guess cz with da way they portray women in dis show, it's kinda a disgrace to us; women 😕

CVs, please give some brains to bimbos in arnav's office, make our kushi girl less clumsier and remove mami's bak bak or at least show her LESS... 

gracias!!! 
Edited by NaDzGirl - 12 years ago
Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail

Originally posted by: livelygal

In any place except that discotheque dey are passing off as an office!!! 😡

Lol. Maybe Arnav's house.
 I wonder what those two bimbos actually do in the office.😆

Lol. Maybe Arnav's house.

I wonder what those two bimbos actually do in the office.😆

Dey are the BLOOPERs of the show...who turned into BOUNCERs in dat place!!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Originally posted by: NaDzGirl

i wanna give u a jadooki jappi for dis post 🤗

yes yes yes mami's tooo annoyn to even tolerate urghh 🤢 no matter hw many times it's already been said, i dont mind repeating; I HATE MAMI!!!!

sp's anthem 'tu hi tu' must'v meant only for certain women i guess cz with da way they portray women in dis show, it's kinda a disgrace to us; women 😕

CVs, please give some brains to bimbos in arnav's office, make our kushi girl less clumsier and remove mami's bak bak or at least show her LESS... 

gracias!!! 

*Jhappiz  to you too*

With "Tu Hi Tu" theme I wonder why it never occurred to the CVs that they need a strong female lead. Guess they were too busy hogging those JALEBIs to bother.

I'm appalled by the way they are showing females! Like dey've never seen the combo of a XX chromosome with brains!!!
😲

Hope they repair the damage!

Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail

Dey are the BLOOPERs of the show...who turned into BOUNCERs in dat place!!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

🤣🤣 I hope there aren't any more of these 'bloopers' though.
May I know your name, please?😳

🤣🤣 I hope there aren't any more of these 'bloopers' though.

May I know your name, please?😳

Hi am Pallo 😃
I guess that whole office was a blooper. I sincerely wish it cud have been Khushi's nightmare...but I guess that's a bit far-fetched!
🤣🤣
Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail

Hi am Pallo 😃
I guess that whole office was a blooper. I sincerely wish it cud have been Khushi's nightmare...but I guess that's a bit far-fetched!
🤣🤣

Hey Pallo, I'm Suvi😳😆
It is.🤣 I hope that apart from melting Arnav's heart, Khushi melts the office too, so that it has to be rebuilt with new staff and all🤣 BTW, have they said what kind of business Arnav has?