Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweet freedom thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
can i ask something, if u breathe in smoke, can that harm u too, if yr not the one smoking 😕 😳
Aparna_BD thumbnail

Originally posted by: goth princess

can i ask something, if u breathe in smoke, can that harm u too, if yr not the one smoking 😕 😳

Yes , its called passive smoking .

And Jav - thx for reminding i was a kid too . I never forget that actually . I even remember all the badmashi's i did that i wasn't supposed to do .😛 Although that was long long ago .😆😆 How long . Don't ask !!😳
anjali.nair thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aparna_BD

Yes , its called passive smoking .

And Jav - thx for reminding i was a kid too . I never forget that actually . I even remember all the badmashi's i did that i wasn't supposed to do .😛 Although that was long long ago .😆😆 How long . Don't ask !!😳

aparna!! you still are a badmash kid😈 (sorry guys for going off topic)
-Believe- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Before banning somking in public place , why not bann the company's who sell the product??

I think there are ethics as regards smoking. Like no one is meant to smoke where they see a sign that states No Smoking. Banning smoking in public places, is like, restricting a peron's rights. Also, if you want to smoking to be banned, vehicles which expel smoke, sometimes in excessive amounts, should be banned as well. Apparently, there's more carbon monoxide poisoning coming from these vehicles' exhausts than from smokers.

Several people smoke for various reasons, e.g. if they're nervous, during cold weather... Of course, there are health implications, which I am sure they're aware of, but they still do it. They're free to do whatever they like with their lives since they've been warned. Other things we consume too can be quite detrimental to our health, too, like sugar, cholesterol and some other substances which we eat&drink.

me and sharuk like smoke.... 😉 bt not in public place 😃
sweet freedom thumbnail

Originally posted by: Believe

Several people smoke for various reasons, e.g. if they're nervous, during cold weather...

smoking doesnt help that...it does for a bit, but then it makes everything worse, right...or is that drugs😳

dare_dis_devil thumbnail
well, smoking- whther in public places or otherwise....is sooooo NOT cool! dunno wht kick do ppl get frm dis deadly habbit??,....
sweet freedom thumbnail
i know, i have no idea why ppl think its cool, getting more risk of cancer, or lung disease, thats cool?
i dont think so
KNPKH2ster thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I'm against smoking and nobody smokes in my school since there are "no smoking" signs on the bathroom doors and sometimes there are security guards watching the bathroom so people smoke outside. Edited by KNPKH2ster - 18 years ago
sweet freedom thumbnail
this topic has gone on pg 4, so im just bringing it forward
ME_T thumbnail
in my skool it's not allowed for any1 to smoke. but kids stil ldo. and the sad thign is that htye don't get cuaght. or even if they do it's back to smokign sooner or later. and it's horrible the smeel disgusts me. it's like nearly half the kids in my class smoke. their not only damagign their health but other kids to. so like for non-smokers certain are'as are out of bounds unless u want to go by ppl thta smoke.