ziddiladki thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Chanchel asks rasal what kind of promise she mad god and for who that she can't eat without going to temple and moomal says you care so much for rasal we pray this love for her you have always stays (LOL) and chacnhel says well it will always stay but what about your husband he just came yesterday and you already going out without him and this makes moomal and rasal uneasy mohit on the other hand is getting on BTs good side and hearing this chacnhel gets angry and tells mamasa to find out what is taking deep so long to get back to them when mamasa goes deep kicks him out by saying tell mom that I don't need her help I have enough people to help me and if she is ready to accept not to get me married only then I will come back till then you are my enemies and haering this both mamasa and chanchel are shocked moomal is pacing back and forth and rasal tells chanchel is right you need to spend more time with mohit I don't want to be their reason for you both to fight and moomal is very sure mohit will take her side when mooomal tells mohit all the truth he tells hera that I agree it was sad what happen to both vick and rasal but you cannot lie to BT and Ranveer you need to tell them now and moomal is hurt and says I will not just as you respect BT and Ranveer I respect feeling of Rasal and she leaves kamal tells moomal to always listen to husband and moomal decides to hide truth on how mohit over reacted about the vick and rasal and hearing positive feedback rasal is happy and show ends on them

Tomorrow: mohit tells rasal and moomal he is gone go tell BT right away and Rasal says no I will'

Edited by ziddiladki - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kamkailash thumbnail
Thank you so much for your updates. But with out Ranveer and Rukmi i did not enjoy. Something was missing with out their appearance
Roshini1494 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks mansi...me too dont like to see the episodes without rukmi or ranveer...
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Thank u so much for the lovely update . Loved Mohit for his firmness , in not supporting this kind of activity.
arminsh thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the lovely update
mansid thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanxx 4 d wonderful update ðŸ˜Š