ziddiladki thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Chanchel is telling BT how Rasal has gone out with Moomal when you told her not to and BT says I only said that because Vick was in town now he is not that does not mean she has to stay her whole life in haveli and moomal has gone with her and Chanchel says I am sure they are hiding something'and BT tells her to shut up because if she is gone keep trying burning peoples house one day her hands will catch on fire(something in those lines) Moomal and Rasl are playing cards at vicks house and vick loses and they have little fight like kids how rasal cheated and everyone will take her side that she did not and everyone starts laughing when vick calls rasal a cheater ranveer tells rukmi how he told BT about not going and rukmi is happy he told him before anyone else did and ranveer brings up going to honeymoon and rukmi says no because rasal will think it was part of my plan that I didn't want them to go on trip and I am trying to get her jealous and this gets ranveer angry and he leaves rukmi tries to tell him they will go after awhile and he says I am not mad but I just done want rasal to be ther reason we don't go anywhere and rukmi explain to him that rasal is not in their way but right now is not the right time and ranveer walks away again  rasal and moomal comes back laughing on how baby vick is and chanchel sees them and taunts them and moomal tells her to bring whole family out if she wants to blame them and rasal tells moomal to big quiet and leaves from there rukmi tries to apologize to ranveer(very cutely) and they have very cute moment mamasa is waiting for deep and deeps tells him he does not need him as he has so much  money and this surprise mamasa and deeps throws him out his room moomal is upset to hear mohit is not coming till next week and rasal tells her not to be uspet he will come back soon in a week and tells her she will get water for her and as moomal is crying she hears her name called out and she looks to find mohit with flowers and they both hug (awww) and rasal sees this and has happy smile on her face and show ends on rasal

Tomorrow: moomal tells moghit about rasal and he tells moomal to tell the truth to BT because he will not help them'.

Edited by ziddiladki - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kamkailash thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
thank you for your updates friend
doot thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2