janki12234 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey,

I like Abhinav because he is intelligent, funny and I liked how he handled that man eater dolly bindra. He definitely is mama's boy but so is every Indian guy. His profile indicates that he has a good job and he looks like a progressive thinker.

I thought giving Ratan a banana was cute. It was different and it reminded me of the movie once upon a time in mumbai...

I think he is the best option for Ratan.

he can definitely style his hair a bit differently... may be get cut it short in the back...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IntrovertedDame thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
^He defo needs a new haircut. It doesn't suit him one bit. 
Btw, did u see the precap?Looks like he and Ratan arent getting on so well
Edited by Amri174 - 12 years ago
janki12234 thumbnail
no i didnt check out  the pre cap yet.

fill me in...
Ratan needs to stop a lot of the drama..
Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Ratan ko drama tho kum karna padega...and yes,abhi needs a new hair do..I think,last 4 will get a make over and abhimanyu gunda se kya ho jayega? any guess.lol
fuzzyface thumbnail
Abhinav is like a nagging dad. Seriously he is like 60 year-old-man stuck in a 25 or 26 year-old body. He talks down to Ratan like she is a kid and so condescending, plus no one wants to marry their dad. Whenever he starts talking I feel like yawning, kind of reminds me of when my dad or mama is giving me a lecture on how to live life properly, eat fruits coz it's good for you yada yada πŸ₯±

Since he likes fruits, I would say he is a total fruitcake. πŸ˜† I will be happy if he gets eliminated, let's see what that does to his big fat ego 😈
janki12234 thumbnail
ha ha ha that's funny... fruit cake...why can't indian guys move out of their house when they are adults.
amritha19 thumbnail
lol @ fruitcake...i think the whole fruit thingy was just his strategy of gaining Ratan's attn. Actually i quite like the guy...that true which indian boy isn't a mamma's baby not that it is necessarily a bad thing. May be not moving out despite being independent has something to do with individualistic and collectivist cultures. He comes across as being a lil egoistic and he could say stuff in a nicer manner sometimes but ithink thats just his style. But wot i really cant understand is y a seemingly sensible guy like him would wanna come in a show like this.
Pranjjal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Abhinav kr gharvale πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
We are proud tum Top 4 mein pahuch gaya.
High position pe gaya.πŸ˜†
Arey yaar kya medal jitane gaya tha kya🀣🀣
Ratan ke swaymvar ka ek bandar jise Fruits pasand hai 🀣

achiever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
[QUOTE=amritha19]lol @ fruitcake...i think the whole fruit thingy was just his strategy of gaining Ratan's attn. Actually i quite like the guy...that true which indian boy isn't a mamma's baby not that it is necessarily a bad thing. May be not moving out despite being independent has something to do with individualistic and collectivist cultures. He comes across as being a lil egoistic and he could say stuff in a nicer manner sometimes but ithink thats just his style. But wot i really cant understand is y a seemingly sensible guy like him would wanna come in a show like this.[/QUOTE]

exactly...πŸ˜†.. clearly Ratan is not a gud match 4 him.. his family needs an well educated, quick witted and smart bahu.. and yet totally compliying...  I think He is jst infatuated with Ratan.. and i dont know y...πŸ˜†

Ratan clearly doesnt want Abhinav.. bt she seems infatuated too... and i dont know yπŸ˜†
fuzzyface thumbnail

Originally posted by: achiever

I think he is just putting up an act that he is interested in Ratan , you know to feed his ego and he wants to winπŸ˜› He is a real fruitcakeπŸ˜†
but Ratan is definitely infatuated with him or she is just a damn good actor πŸ˜†
Edited by fuzzyface - 12 years ago