SimBhi Scenes in Zee Umeed ka Naya Chehra *LINK*

-Shankar- thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xjec65
Watch at 0:21 and 0:31.

Atleast some scenes from KB were shown although it ended. But sad that no KB cast members were at Zee Umeed ki Naya Chehara

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rumi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

They showed KB scenes 😲

Thanks for the link Shankar...🤗

norani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Shankar-

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xjec65

Watch at 0:21 and 0:31.

Atleast some scenes from KB were shown although it ended. But sad that no KB cast members were at Zee Umeed ki Naya Chehara

😭😭😭. I got to sob sob sob because can't play Dailymotion videos for a few days already. I try to watch on Zee website but failed too (the pix is good but very very slow to open until I got fed up) and try to watch on Youtube and it gives me unclear pix. 😭😭😭.

Oh, Zee add salt to my cut by showing Sushant Singh Rajput first in the video. Not that I dislike him but, no, I got to stop otherwise I will go against IF rules. I also don't quite liked Zee new logo although blue is my favorite color. Should have combined the blue with other color to look more outstanding ...

Sigh, my longest post till date. When I am going to able to watch KB on Zee Umeed ki Naya Chehra. What's the real meaning behind the word Zee Umeed ki Naya Chehara, can my friends translate ...
Edited by norani - 12 years ago
chweetu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: norani

😭😭😭. I got to sob sob sob because can't play Dailymotion videos for a few days already. I try to watch on Zee website but failed too (the pix is good but very very slow to open until I got fed up) and try to watch on Youtube and it gives me unclear pix. 😭😭😭.

Oh, Zee add salt to my cut by showing Sushant Singh Rajput first in the video. Not that I dislike him but, no, I got to stop otherwise I will go against IF rules. I also don't quite liked Zee new logo although blue is my favorite color. Should have combined the blue with other color to look more outstanding ...

Sigh, my longest post till date. When I am going to able to watch KB on Zee Umeed ki Naya Chehra. What's the real meaning behind the word Zee Umeed ki Naya Chehara, can my friends translate ...

Norani..dear...Umeed means hope..Umeed ki naya chehra..means...A new face to hope..😊..I may be wrong..since my mother tongue is not hindi..😕

-Shankar- thumbnail

Originally posted by: chweetu

Norani..dear...Umeed means hope..Umeed ki naya chehra..means...A new face to hope..😊..I may be wrong..since my mother tongue is not hindi..😕

you are right. that's what it means...basically zee's logo changed and its tagline is now 'ummeed se saje zindagi'.
kalika.j thumbnail
Sankar, thanks a lot for this link. You are too busy with your exams still you are here with us. Wish you all the very best for your exams.👍🏼
Edited by kalika.j - 12 years ago
-Shankar- thumbnail

Originally posted by: kalika.j

Sankar, thanks a lot for this link. You are too busy with your exams still you are here with us. Wish you all the for you exams.👍🏼

thanks 🤗 took a break from studying today. tomorrow will have to study a lot. tuesday is last exam for now. thursday is graduation...😉
chweetu thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Shankar-

you are right. that's what it means...basically zee's logo changed and its tagline is now 'ummeed se saje zindagi'.

thanks for d info..shankar..😊n all d best for ur exams...👍🏼
norani thumbnail

Originally posted by: chweetu

thanks for d info..shankar..😊n all d best for ur exams...👍🏼

@Dear Shankar : Do your best and get all the flying colors in your exam 👏. Finally I managed to watch KB scenes you mentioned thru Youtube. The first scene is during Abhi-Simi 2nd marriage and the other one is Abhi ❤️ looking at Simi ❤️.

@Sweet Chweetu : Can I know what is your mother tongue ...? I thought yours is Hindi. Anyway thanks for the translation dear.
chweetu thumbnail

@Sweet Chweetu : Can I know what is your mother tongue ...? I thought yours is Hindi. Anyway thanks for the translation dear.

hey..norani..dear..My mother tongue is Telugu..I am from Andhra Pradesh..n my name is Sireesha...u can call me siree..😳