Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Too_Much thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 18 years ago
Originally posted by: Vishesh

yes love is love, but when some guy thinks that he is in love with a girl, and if that girl doesnt accept her, and he throws acid on her face, that is Blind love.  Or someone starts loving some married woman and harass her a lot that is blind love..

When ppl forget their duties towards nation,humanity.. and give priority to their love, then that is blind love. When a guy loves a married woman, and when both these lovers kills her husband, then this is Blind love..

when ppl forget their sense of intelligence, responsiblities and other duties just bcoz they love someone too much, then it is called Blind love..by some ppl..

(at least by me) 😊

thanks for telling but is there any more kind of love ,

1) love

2)blind love....

then.....if any....

i feel if a boy throws acid on a girl face coz she didnt accepted her is not blind love it is hurt of boys ego as she didnt accepted him...

When ppl forget their duties towards nation,humanity.. and give priority to their love, then that is a feeling which people will think it is the best thing (love)happened, but later on meeting some one else they will feel the same thing coz they get habituated...

when ppl forget their sense of intelligence, responsiblities and other duties just bcoz they love someone too much, then it is felt that the person cannot sacfirfice any thing in life...the person will be with that weakness as called love.

i feel there is only one love that comes from heart and goes from eyes....i feel sacrificing is the important role in love...nowadays no one is willing to sacrifice any thing for love

Kavith-2305 thumbnail
We are deviating out of the topic it is better not to discuss what is love and all the other stuffs .
Too_Much thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Vishesh

Hey Guess_Gallery, u r being serious now.

yes Love is 'Love'.. 😊

but using the phrase "blind love".. is just a Figure of speech. which we use when talking with each other.  If i will say to Kavitha that "Shahrukh is blindly in love with Rani".. then she will understand what i want to say. 

Kavitha: yes ! i think we deviated from the subject .. i will stick to the Topic..

no vishesh i am not atall serious in this love matter why???kavitha knows well

ya it is  a part of speech a part of expression...if sharukh is blindly in love with rani then it doest mean that if rani reject he will throw acid on her face.....ya we have lost the path of age diffrence to love diffrence...

age diffrence will occur 5 years is good not a bad one...but as beleive said something 26-40...that is not possible in arrange marriage..but in love marraiges it is only possible on some conditions as you should decided that this is the only one with whom you can be with forever...try to marry a person with whom you cannot live without...

mad_cap thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
If two people agree, does the age difference matter. It may not initially, say for the first two or three years after marriage, but certain problems are likely to occur, especially if the difference in age is 15 years or more.
Studies have shown that the biggest problem is a disparity in the sex drives of the two people concerned. This may act as a factor leading to infedility, where one party might look for sexual fulfillment outside the marital relationship.

The other problem is the difference in lifestyles. There is bound to be difference in values, as well as difference in small issues like taste in music, etc. A situation may arise when the couple might not be able to relate to each other. This may cause one of them to members of his/her age group, because of the commonality in their tastes. This can also lead to problems, especially if the person with whom he/she is relating is a member of the opposite sex.

As such, I have nothing against any type of age difference. But whenever a couple gets into a relationship, they should carefully analyse the pros and cons of the problems their age difference may cause. One should not get carried away by emotions, but should use his/her rational judgement before making a committment.
singhnilima thumbnail
Originally posted by: guess_gallery

no vishesh i am not atall serious in this love matter why???kavitha knows well

ya it is a part of speech a part of expression...if sharukh is blindly in love with rani then it doest mean that if rani reject he will throw acid on her face.....ya we have lost the path of age diffrence to love diffrence...

age diffrence will occur 5 years is good not a bad one...but as beleive said something 26-40...that is not possible in arrange marriage..but in love marraiges it is only possible on some conditions as you should decided that this is the only one with whom you can be with forever...try to marry a person with whom you cannot live without...

👏 👏