Age differences..

Share
Posted: 14 years ago

How much of an age difference is too much of an age difference in your opinion?

I have a friend who is 24. his wife is 40's.
I have never really thought about age being a big deal.
However, a couple of friends have made the "ew" noise when I showed them wedding pictures.

So where is your comfort zone?


How many years ahead or behind yourself would you not marry?Embarrassed

0 Likes this
Posted: 14 years ago
age does not matter..
ur heart,mind,personality has to b young Tongue
0 Likes this
Posted: 14 years ago
certain extent its ok..but generally its 5 to 7 years its ok..ofcourse my point of view..
0 Likes this
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by nightangel


certain extent its ok..but generally its 5 to 7 years its ok..ofcourse my point of view..

you are right.....Smile

with love vinuswith love vinus

0 Likes this
Posted: 14 years ago
.same here...i thinks 4/5 years gap is fine. i guess anythin more than 7 years is ok but depends one the individuals really....how mature they r etc. thats jus my opinion
0 Likes this
Posted: 14 years ago
As such, between two individuals, the difference in age is not really important. What is important is how comfortable they are with each other and how compatible they are with each other.
However, every individual may have their own comfort zones.
0 Likes this
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by mad_cap


As such, between two individuals, the difference in age is not really important. What is important is how comfortable they are with each other and how compatible they are with each other.
However, every individual may have their own comfort zones.

i agree with u mad_cap...compatiability matteres..also u shd click with teh person...but teher is certaing age diff which is optimum..in my view..this shd nt be more than 10 yrs..or else.. it migth get tough when u r old..and ur partenr is..more than 10 yrs younger than u..hehe..i wud find thsi situation..vague..seriosuly..Confused

0 Likes this
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by Believe



However, a couple of friends have made the "ew" noise when I showed them wedding pictures.

r you sure u meant friends, because if they did that they dont have respect for yr family and other friends, and thats not friendship

Edited by goth princess - 14 years ago
0 Likes this

Related Topics

No Related topics found

Topic Info

  • 44 Replies
  • 3266Views

Topic started by -Believe-

Last replied by singhnilima

FORUM QUICK JUMP

TOP