Pankaj Bhatia in Director's Kut's next!

lakshmi42 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Pankaj Bhatia and Sanjay Swaraj in Director's Kut's next!

Friday, June 17, 2011 | 4:11:18 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)     Pankaj Bhatia and Sanjay Swaraj in Director's Kut's next!

Pankaj Bhatia, Sanjay Swaraj to join hands with Kunal Verma and Shubhangi Atre in Rajan Shahi's upcoming show on Colors, Havan...

Tellybuzz was the first to report about Rajan Shahi's next big show on Colors, tentatively titled Havan, which is based on the passionate following and faith of a girl towards a Godly man. We had also reported about Kunal Verma playing the main lead. The show will mark the comeback of Shubhangi Aatre too.

We now hear about few other names joining the cast.

A source says, "Pankaj Bhatia last seen as Lallan in Star Plus' Sabki Laadli Bebo and Sanjay Swaraj last seen in Gunahon Ka Devta have been approached to essay pivotal roles in the show."

"Pankaj will play the parallel lead while Sanjay is roped in to play the girl's father. The shoot will kick start from next month and the show will be on floor by the end of July or early August, "signs off source.

We contacted Sanjay Swaraj and he stated, "Yes, I have been approached, but I really have no idea about anything else as I have not received any call from the production house."

Pankaj Bhatia remained unavailable for his comment.

When contacted, Rajan Shahi commented, "I would not like to comment on my new show. So won't confirm anything at the moment."

Watch this space for more information!

Reporter: Tejashree Bhopatkar, Srividya Rajesh
Author: Tejashree Bhopatkar

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/9766-pankaj-bhatia-and-sanjay-swaraj-in-director-kut-next.htm

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lakshmi42 thumbnail
Ashok praji is back😊
ParulRatiShivi thumbnail
Thanx 4 Sharing... That Sweet That Ashok Got A Role For A Hero...When Is Anuj-Shiv Going To Come Back Miss Them So Much
lakshmi42 thumbnail
Every day I am ready TB so anxiously that I would get some news of the return of Shiv and Anuj
Ambofan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Why does it say "as Lallan in Sabki Laadli Bebo"... ?? 😆
Pankaj was Ashok paraji not Lallan...
s_a_m thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ambofan

Why does it say "as Lallan in Sabki Laadli Bebo"... ?? 😆
Pankaj was Ashok paraji not Lallan...

I think he played Lallan in another show called Dulhan.Edited by s_a_m - 12 years ago
sinhactnt thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I though Daljeet was supposed to be in a show as a hero to, but the show never took off :(
lakshmi42 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sinhactnt

I though Daljeet was supposed to be in a show as a hero to, but the show never took off :(

He was the lead in a sahara one show called Bitto. But the show went off-air
sinhactnt thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lakshmin42

He was the lead in a sahara one show called Bitto. But the show went off-air

Thanks for the information Lakshmi