~written update for 16thjune~

triasha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Heya all i will b updating for thursdays from now ...hope u guys will lyk it...:p

Epi starts wid navi and anant at the cliff..there navi says we must not do nethng whch will hurt our families..we hav controlled our emotions...anant looks at her wid tears he asks why she is lyk that why she always thnks of oders except herself..why she is so good why she cant b selfish lyk oders.he asks why cant they thnk of themselves navi leaves saying we mst go for college...she goes and sits in d car..anant drives drops hr at the college navi asks wont he cum he says no...he will go somewhre not home bt sumwhre whre he cn find answers..he cn shout..he tlls navi i will tll u d answer if i gt it...i may go to ur home if thn u tlk to me...*omggg my heart cried for anant poor boy he is in intnse pain..
Thre navi cums at coll late ritz and appy ws concrned..navi asks thm can they go sumwhre they wre surprsed to see navi asking to bunk...thre ritz and appy hav pani puri..navi ws thnking of anant whther he will b alrite or not..*dil mein kuch aur aur zubaan se kuch aur poor girl...
Thre at dinnr table navi wid hr fam..ritz calls her and infrms hr anant is missing and does she knw nethng...navi ws shcked she cums at her roo: and asks ritz to kp hr updated..
Thre udibaba*i hate ths man..i mean baba asks om anants father to call sp to search for anant and asks mohan to talk to his frnds ..
Ranbir tlls mohan he ws nt wid anant today will let u kno aftr talking to frnds
thre that two witches sjagun and rama busy eating..*dil kar raha tha to kill thm...shagun concrned of navi...rama asks her nt to thnk lyk that...
Thre ritzx calls navi tlls her wht she knos of anant..she says he only said he will not go home..navi ws callng anant all d tym bt his phne ws switched off she ws prayinmg of his wellbeing...
Ritz tells her his fam is calling pokice thngs r serious..navi says she will tell his fam evrythng..bt ritz asks her to cool down and wait for half an hour...

*precap:its superrr one navi takes car keys and goes out of home at nite navi's mom cums searchng and finds her missing.
Super excited guysss:)Edited by triasha - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ashakd thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks, finally some movement in the story, though expected all this to happen on 17th as per the promo, good we got to see it today.
smitasmita thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wonderful update dear πŸ‘    me too super excited now...kaash ke we got a maha episode😊
..StarAngel.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Lovely update dear...πŸ€—
lovely update triasha!

u noe wat, i missed the first 5 mins. of today's epi, but all thanks to u for such  an awesome update yaar!

Rits3016 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
vow wat an episode
thx for the update
pgdn thumbnail
thanks kya navya ko car chalane ati hai but so scary precap i think navya ki mum us ko jane nahi degi😭
chucklebuddy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wonderful update... πŸ‘πŸΌ
tanq dear πŸ€—
barbie2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update. i cant wait to get out of my work and watch it online...
I think navya will go to search anant and also find him...I wish her Mom does not go to her room, something should stop her.
I also hope that navya confesses her feelings to Anantthis time...
Many hopes...i Hope my hopes come true...😊
Fallen Star thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 6
thanx for the lovely update!! πŸ˜ƒ