My first ff-Our Sweet Love(Chap 8 page 24) (Pkyek)

munz. thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Our Sweet Love

Introduction:

Abhay Raichand: Is your typical jock boy, handsome, captain of basketball team, only child of rich parents, and can melt heart of any girl with his mere charms.

Pia Dobriyal: A sweet girl, who loves her family, and cares about people around her.

Misha Dobriyal: Bubbly Tomboy, her life's only motto is to cause trouble, but she has the heart of gold.

Cruz Anglo: Gorgeous Spaniard boy, who is sweet, humble and loves to help others.

Shai Malik: She is your beautiful girl next door, adores her friends, but is very shy, just like her name.

Chapter One:

"Dude, get up now" Cruz was trying to wake up his best friend Abhay, it was very hard task to wake him up, but Cruz, knows this well enough, "It's my last warning Abby" with that, he poured the cold water on Abhay's face, which caused him to bolt up.

"Shoot man, how many times I have warned you not to pour the freaking water on my face" Abhay's face was turned into a scowl, and he tossed the comforter off him, and pushed Cruz out of the bed.

"Chill dude" Cruz got off the floor, and stood hovering over Abhay "Don't forget the trail outs are at 7.30am, and its 7 already" he added shaking his head.

"Oh no, not again" Abhay ruffed his hair in frustration, "Sometimes I just wanna kill you, you know that?" he sighted and stride his body towards the bathroom.

"I know" Cruz said to himself with a smile on his face, as he moved towards the window, and opened it, the sunlight made him close his eyes, when he opened them again, his gaze landed on a beautiful girl, whose stare was on the floor, as she walked past their window, Cruz was able to see something in her, that bothered him, he couldn't point out what it was, as he thought of following her, Abhay was back wearing a towel around his waist.

"Are you okay man?" Abhay could imply that something was bothering his friend with just a look at his face; he stood next to him, and placed a hand on his shoulder, which surely caused Cruz to jerk out of the trace.

Cruz shook his head, "We are getting late Captain" with that he left the room, it amused Abhay, because he had never seen his friend react this way, but never then less he dressed up and left the room after 5 mins.

Chapter Two- Page 3

Chapter Three- Page 5

Chapter Four- Page 8

Chapter Five- Page 12

Chapter Six- Page 16

Chapter Seven- Page 19

Chapter Eight- Page 24

My first FF... so please give me your honest comments... n i hope you guys like it... 😊😊😊

My PM list:

I-love-Roses
Tahani01
Deepi20
heena_mehta
shivanirajput
sweta-mony
renuka1997
charmingkiller
missglam
CleviveDsouza
sunu123
Selinapiya
minibsp2007
peehu24
pkyekrox

Edited by munz. - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

minahil1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
it is wonderfull dear!!!πŸ‘

loved the update... u r really good... i loved the friendly bond between cruz and abhay... woh!!! abhay is funny , supporty , normal guy here , thats a welcm change😳... eagerly waitin fr nxt chapter πŸ˜ƒ... continue soonπŸ€—
munz. thumbnail

Originally posted by: minahil1997

it is wonderfull dear!!!πŸ‘

loved the update... u r really good... i loved the friendly bond between cruz and abhay... woh!!! abhay is funny , supporty , normal guy here , thats a welcm change😳... eagerly waitin fr nxt chapter πŸ˜ƒ... continue soonπŸ€—

Awww...😳 thank you so much dear... it means alot to me... will try to update soon...
😊😊😊
SheDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
wow yaar awesome & very unique concept.Seems interesting.Loved it plzz continue😊
munz. thumbnail

Originally posted by: cuteshrishti

wow yaar awesome & very unique concept.Seems interesting.Loved it plzz continue😊

Thank you so much dear...
😊😊😊
ifrah. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
its really good dear loved it :)aww..and different looking forward to it pls continue sweety :)Edited by ifrah. - 12 years ago
Courageous_Leo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Impressed...U r a gd writer...vry visible...pls continue...
munz. thumbnail

Originally posted by: ifrah.

its really good dear loved it :)aww..and different looking forward to it pls continue sweety :)

thanks sweety... 😊😊😊
Vru_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
yayy i like it😊 update soon!
munz. thumbnail

Originally posted by: syria2014

yaay love it. awesomeπŸ‘πŸΌ

thank you dear... 😊