tinatartari thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
4m 2day s precap,i ws a bit disappointed wen chander left alka sayng tat we ll meet if we r destined 2!😭
bt m sure thr ll b soon a shockng gr8 twist cmng up in the story.
hoping n having full faith in cv s tat they ll show some creative n good happy twist in the chalka love story like chalka secretly gettng married or NNT dyng!!😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aish77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tinatartari

4m 2day s precap,i ws a bit disappointed wen chander left alka sayng tat we ll meet if we r destined 2!😭

bt m sure thr ll b soon a shockng gr8 twist cmng up in the story.
hoping n having full faith in cv s tat they ll show some creative n good happy twist in the chalka love story like chalka secretly gettng married or NNT dyng!!😊

wish the sameSmile

first of all after watching todays epi i DOINT want NNT to die as he put sense into abhishek and alka today

and only NNTs words r effective on his children

though alka and abhishek r qualified on their own

but still they need some1 to look upto and thats NNT

and he isnt cuming betwen alka chander 

JAY is

and neither do 1 want chalka to b secretly married

coz for me this is just an act of cowardice

and showing strong characters liikechalka secretly married ll b really foolish of the cvs

i want a grand chalka wedding with abhishek and NNts consent 

doesnt matter even if i hv to wait for mons

but no secret wedding elopement or NNT dying

coz the tiwaari house needs NNT

nd @ tina...chander didnt "LEAVE" alka

it wud hv been unrealistic if he said yes today

coz a person just cant change party like that

phulwa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I agree...NNT is the driving force behind his children and also the main political brain behind his party, story will come to a dead end if NNT is dead. He is trying to create misunderstandings between Alka and Chander, so that they get seperated on their own and Alka's focus shifts away from politics, this will give all powers to NNT and Abhishek to run their show.

Edited by phulwa - 13 years ago
tinatartari thumbnail
n they cn drive alka as they want 2!
alka dint even realize wat she z dng n wat NNT z upto.neithr did chander n he left her.

Originally posted by: phulwa

I agree...NNT is the driving force behind his children and also the main political brain behind his party, story will come to a dead end if NNT is dead. He is trying to create misunderstandings between Alka and Chander, so that they get seperated on their own and Alka's focus shifts away from politics, this will give all powers to NNT and Abhishek to run their show.

@RED...agreed...though i still miss mohan joshi like hell but tiwaari family cant b imagined without NNT...and he doesnt always guide alka nd abhishek in the wrong way...luved how he put sense into abhishek yterday

@blu...disagree...NNT isnt trying to create anything here...on the contrary for the fiirst tym NNT didnt play any politics regarding chalka...and abhishek NNT ARE NOT thinking of using alka or ruining her...

what NNT told abhishek is just to b active part of the party and not being a drunkard fool  he is turnng out to b...it has got nothing to do with chalka or tking adv of alka...NNT told abhi to help alka out in tking decisns ...not to shw her the wrong path or tk addv of her...NNT is more concernd abt alka abhisheks political career than chalka

tinatartari thumbnail
bt wat z he dng by tellng chander 2 join politics,tellg abhi to keep an eye on chander n askng him tat he z the master nt alka!!??????