Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Thank u..shankar..n yippee...I gave d correct answers...😊
norani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: chweetu

Thank u..shankar..n yippee...I gave d correct answers...😊

Sweet Chweetu : So you are the first one to know the result and me too answered correctly. Smile
Dear Shankar : Oh thank you, I got to see Abhi's smile now 👏 and its good to partially saw Mili's face. Not hating her as a person but hate her character (towards the end only !!!) 😆
Edited by norani - 12 years ago
chweetu thumbnail

Originally posted by: norani

Sweet Chweetu : So you are the first want to know the result and me too answered correctly. 😊
Dear Shankar : Oh thank you, I got to see Abhi's smile now 👏 and its good to partially saw Mili's face. Not hating her as a person but hate her character (towards the end only !!!) 😆

hey...norani..dear..I was afraid about d attire of Mili.(I guessed its wedding attire.)..n that made me so happy..n I know most of d people gave d correct answers..n congrats to u too..😳
norani thumbnail

hey...norani..dear..I was afraid about d attire of Mili.(I guessed its wedding attire.)..n that made me so happy..n I know most of d people gave d correct answers..n congrats to u too..😳

Sweet Chweetu : And congrats to you too, dear. I think everybody gave the correct answer including Uneka and Sucheta although both of them gave a different answer for the second Q. I am pretty sure they knew who was in that picture but don't want to mention Mili's name. 😃😃😃

BTW, why are you afraid of Mili's attire ❓
chweetu thumbnail

Sweet Chweetu : And congrats to you too, dear. I think everybody gave the correct answer including Uneka and Sucheta although both of them gave a different answer for the second Q. I am pretty sure they knew who was in that picture but don't want to mention Mili's name. 😃😃😃

hey norani..dear..I was thinking is it correct or not(Mili's attire)..its just that ki..d word afraid fell off..I was curious to know about d attire n situation in that picture..😊
norani thumbnail

hey norani..dear..I was thinking is it correct or not(Mili's attire)..its just that ki..d word afraid fell off..I was curious to know about d attire n situation in that picture..😊

Oh okay. BTW, I think Mili put on a little weight during the kundali track because she is happy she's going to get Abhi 😆 and Simi seems to have lose weight a little bit because she is worried sick about Mili's behaviour towards Abhi and Abhi's going to die 😭. 
chweetu thumbnail

Oh okay. BTW, I think Mili put on a little weight during the kundali track because she is happy she's going to get Abhi 😆 and Simi seems to have lose weight a little bit because she is worried sick about Mili's behaviour towards Abhi and Abhi's going to die 😭. 

hey...u got it wrong..dear...Mili is nowhere in d kundali track...😕 . for abhi n simi...ya true..they looked a bit sick in d whole kundali track...esp..abhi...😊
norani thumbnail

hey...u got it wrong..dear...Mili is nowhere in d kundali track...😕 . for abhi n simi...ya true..they looked a bit sick in d whole kundali track...esp..abhi...😊

He he he. Sweet Chweetu ... I was going to edit when my father called me. Ya I am wrong, it is actually during her track itself that Mili put on weight. As for Simi, she is worried about Mili being shooed out from the house but later on forgot about her sister in kundali track 😆.
How I wished there are more tracks after that but alas Zee 😔 decided to end KB in that way although there are many possible tracks that CVs can think of !!!
chweetu thumbnail

He he he. Sweet Chweetu ... I was going to edit when my father called me. Ya I am wrong, it is actually during her track itself that Mili put on weight. As for Simi, she is worried about Mili being shooed out from the house but later on forgot about her sister in kundali track 😆.
How I wished there are more tracks after that but alas Zee 😔 decided to end KB in that way although there are many possible tracks that CVs can think of !!!

he..he..norani..thats ok...I wished to see how simi will be at her In-laws house..yaar..n also some simbhi..moments..haan..I wish there should not be an end to those..moments..I am so obsessed with thier jodi..that when neil performed with shalthi in RMJ..I didn't like it at all.