written update -15jun2011 anant holds navya hand

PT_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
                                                        NAVYA
                                            WRIITTEN UPDATE 16/6/2011

PART 1
The episode starts with everyone eating food dadi sayd tes is very nicely made today navya picks up roti navya brother says to give him also the roti .Navya says that u wont get it u are becoming fat .Navyad brother tells his dadi to say to Navya Navya says to his brother that u have already eaten 4 rotis . Dadi says dont say like tht Navya.Navyas mon n dad r happy to see navya like this.Then dadi says this is the problem when the girl is happy there is problem when the girl is not happy then also there is problem till the girl stays with her mom and dad.Navya looks at her cell tell everyone tht she has to leave for college .Navya says to herself in the background while hugging her parents and kissing dadi wht to say tyme good things or bad we should grow up from pain is it gud or bad. I am able to forget pain with the passage of time without knowing that after some time this dream in my and anants life will bring a new turn.

Navya waits for rickshaw anant comes in car navya says anant u here? anant says to sit in the car and says navya please 

in anant house rama shagun are  happy to see their parents in their house.ramas parents asks anants parents how r they ? anant dad asks whether they has faced any problem during the journey? He says no not at all anants dadi says both the two daughters were waiting .Baba and dadi says ramas parents to sit ramas dad says how can they sit ?in the girl in law house baba again says to sit they both finally sit .Anant mom says how rama to bring some food ramas mom says how can they? dadi says no problem u keep 501 Rs in ramas hand while going. And says we called u suddenly like tht. Ramas dad says no problem its ok as he was dealing with some gr8 deal but he left and came here .
Dadi says we thought ramas mind is not enough we thought to bring both sisters together in the same house.Then Ramas parents r told to talk rest but they were like how can they dadi says i told u all naa while going keep 501 Rs in ramas hand .Bada says everthing is decided.anants mom is told to look after food.

Navya says to anant how u came here suddenly anant says she wasnt picking his phhone so he came .Nanya says him everything is changed we should not  
ur engagement is fixed .Anant asks navya cant 2 friends meet ? or or u r not my friend ?I know everything has changed cant we talk? Navya says wht u want to talk ?Rama calls anant but anant doesnt pick up the phone rama says her parents tht he is not picking the phone he would be in class and he would call later .Navya says anant not to go together to the college leave me here i woulf catch ricksaw n go .Anant says navya they r not going to college .

Nimisha calls her feonsay (the boy with whom she is engaged) and tell about anant tht anant is very sad if u would be there here u would have seen him. Nimisha says she felt very bad by seeing anant like this .Her feonsay explains nimisha tht everything happens for good and everything has 2 coins gud and bad.Elders do everything by thinking and understanding everything .He says take our example how we both agreed to them and said yes for engagement and now see we both r happy.Nimisha says every1 is not happy like us.Rama comes n see Nimisha on phone and interrupts.Nimisha keeps the phone.Nimisha asks her if she has sum work she work is always going to be there u first talk on phone how much ever u want. Rama says nimisha every1 name is written but some names r missing  and tells her to write the name of her friends tht came to her engagement Nimisha says my friends ?Rama says  ritz appy and navya rama says her to write or give me their number i would invite them. Nimisha says she would do tht

Anant and navya on the mountain anant says navya means now i cant say u anything.I cant ask about u?cant share anything with u ?

PART2
Navya says Anant u know its not possible he says yes I know and also i know y? but wht to do my heart is not agreeing with it i like to meet u i miss u i eagerly wait for u to meet me.😳Who will understand all this other then u ?When i talk to u i feel relax when i see u i forget my scareness.Navya turns back to anant anant does the same now a days every1 is near me for sum or other work navya looks at anant.Anant says I feel like hiding in the cornor or running away from house and never to return back .Even u dont want to talk to me where should i go ?

PART3
Anant ask navya to tell wht to do where to go? Yesterday when Rama told me to taste alumatter dish and she asked me how this would be for engagement ? I remembered u during Nimisha engagement times i told u to eat aloo matter dish just becoz i like it  and i remembered ur face.Iwas feeling like shouting loudly but no nothing.Navya says anant please dont say all this we have to forget it wht to think when it is not possible .Pain will increase by thinking about it and says anant to lets go to college

Anant hold navyas hand😳Navya looks at anant says anant we have not done anything wrong till now .Mistake might have happened but we stopped at right time then y should we give opportunity to others to point  at us  if we wuld do mistake now our families would be unhappy and disappointed we should not do anything

Precap: Ritz calls navya and informs her anant is misisng he is not at home and his phone is not reachable.Navya is shocked hearing this news

@mods please make this topic sticky

note: this written update is meant for india forums members pls dont copy to other site its illegal
Edited by sajan_kash01 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chucklebuddy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nice update dear.. 👍🏼
tanxxx 😉
Thaniyah_K thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thank you for the awesome update😊
pgdn thumbnail
thank u very much i think navya will backup omg i think yeh shaadi hoke rahegi 😭
PT_15 thumbnail

my pleasure
PT_15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: chucklebuddy

nice update dear.. 👍🏼

tanxxx 😉

thanks
madhu_sridhar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
very nicely written yaar😊...all in all, not a bad episode huh...anant was very good 2day...
PT_15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmmik

thank you for the awesome update😊

thanks
PT_15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: madhu_sridhar

very nicely written yaar😊...all in all, not a bad episode huh...anant was very good 2day...

thanku for apprecitating
PT_15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pgdn

thank u very much i think navya will backup omg i think yeh shaadi hoke rahegi 😭

naa we cant say tht be postiive