:: Ramayan Re-Run Episodes (watch them here!) ::

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago

This thread is here to post the edited episodes of the recent re-run of Ramayan. Please post all the episodes you have, and specify which episode it is and when it aired. I'll add them to the list on the second post.

Thanks!
-Janu
Edited by JanakiRaghunath - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RamKiSeeta thumbnail

Bal Kand

Ayodhya Kand

Aranya Kand

Edited by JanakiRaghunath - 12 years ago
RamKiSeeta thumbnail

Kishkindha Kand

Sundar Kand
Yudh Kand
Uttar Kand
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
In yesterday's Ramayan, they showed Rama's 2nd battle w/ Ravan, and today, they moved directly to the killing of Ravan.  So they neatly skipped everything in b/w that they originally showed - the plot to astrologically kill Rama 🤣 Ravan's encounters w/ Aranya & Dasharath, and the Jaya/Vijaya story of Vishnu.  Must say pretty cleanly done!!! 👍🏼
Episode ended w/ Vibhishan's rajyabhishek!

Wonder whether Imagine TV will continue into Uttarkand, or end w/ Rama's Rajyabhishek?
Edited by _Vrish_ - 12 years ago
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
^^ I'm glad they did that, though it wouldn't have hurt to show Ravan's battles with Aranya and Dashrath, and the Jay Vijay story since both of them are true.

If they do show Uttarkand, they'd better skip a bunch of the episodes, like Ram having nightmares about Sita leaving him, his weak bouts about exiling Sita, and after that, all of the Luv Kush adventures that spanned 2-3 weeks during the original run. Other than those unnecessary epis, Uttarkand was pretty decently shown, and the actors were all at their best in it.👏
Vr15h thumbnail
So last night, they went directly from Vibhishan's rajyabhishek to Rama's arrival in Ayodhya - skipped the Agni Praveshna as well as Dasharath's convo w/ Rama.  The episode started w/ Rama's return and then went thru his coronation, Hanuman tearing up those beads and finally ended w/ Rama sending off his guests but allowing Hanuman to stay.

They also labelled the episode as Uttarkand, which is technically inaccurate, since Uttarkand starts after Rama's rajyabhishek.  I'm guessing the serial will probably last 2 more weeks, if not less.  No Karkati, or Valmiki shown.

One more thing about the banner - they're now showing only the top half of it here.  Maybe someone PM Vijay and ask him to fix it?
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
^^ They skipped the whole Agni Pariksha?😲 I'm not too happy with that, as that's actually an important chunk of the story! Oh well, most of the viewers saw the original run so they know what's gone and what's being shown. I just hope NDTV Imagine does not take out the original epis they uploaded, because those are what I depend on for pics and avis for my creations.😆

Me thinks they'll speed through Uttar Kand as well...let alone Ram's nightmares, I doubt they'll even show him going into Ayodhya under disguise.😕 They'll probably try to make Ram look like he had more control over himself and just show Sita leaving after he hears about the people from Bhadra...which is not that bad, as Ram seemed like an emotional wreck at the beginning of UK, but I hope they don't make him look heartless now.

About the banner, I PMed Shruti but received no response yet.
Vr15h thumbnail
^^^^ PM Vijay instead, since it's more likely a technical problem that the entire image didn't go thru.