-||- The Real LTL - Results Thread -||-

-Fivr- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
*sigh*

So I wrote a huge (apologetic) post about how embarassed I was for the delayed announcements of the results.. And just as I hit "Send", IF went bonkers and deleted my whole post.. It's past 1 a.m. here and I really want to go to sleep so unfortunately this is now just going to turn into a totally short and quick announcement. *glares at IF*

I want to thank everyone for participating in the contest - really, without your participation this contest would not have been as successful as it was! 😳 Your amazing creations have given us a chance to relive LTL in short sweet bursts for a long, long time to come. πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

In fact, all the VMs were so brilliant and the contest so close that there was in fact a ONE vote difference between the runner-up and winning VM. *nods in amazement*

And without any more delay (due to my absolutely unwanted blabbering.. πŸ˜†), I present to you the runner-up VM:

Entry #8 by sidra2007

Congratulations Sidra! Here's your prize sig, courtesy of Sano (Sano88).. I hope you enjoy it! 😳

And for those of us wanting to see the runner up VM again, here are the description and the link:

Laagi Tujhse Lagan is synonymous with the story of Dutta & Nakusha. Though other characters have there importance as well, the true story of LTL is their discovery of one-another and the realization they they are not alone in the world...they too have the ability to love and be loved in return. And so...Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi... Enjoy!

HostingCup Link:

And now, coming to the winning VM of "The Real LTL" VM Contest... The winner VM is:

Entry #4 by suhana19

Congratulations Suhana! Here's your prize sig - to help you flaunt your winning status! πŸ˜† Hope you enjoy it!

And for those of us wanting to watch the winning VM, here are the description and the link:

Beautiful journey of a couple who were destined to meet...2 Souls in one heartπŸ˜ƒ...Journey of naku ...pain,love,separtion to reunion...truly a match made in heaven ...πŸ€—

HostingCup Link: 

Thanks all for me folks! Congratulations once again guys! And thank you so much to everyone else who participated and voted in the contest - we hope you enjoyed participating as much as we enjoyed bringing it to you! 😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

stranger2rose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
congratulations to suhana n sidra πŸ₯³..really amazing vms ...liked them both ..πŸ‘
-Ritz- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Congrats Suhana and Sidra.

OMG suhana won the contest. I'm so glad I begged her to make a vm. πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜†

Edit: thanks Fivr for posting it. so sorry to hear that your post got deleted. tc.

Thanks to everyone who participated in the contest. we all had an awesome time watching the Real LTL. 😳
Edited by -Ritz- - 12 years ago
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9

Congrats to Suhana & Sidra.πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈ

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Congrats Suhana and Sidra!
Pooja_219 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Congrats SUHANA & SIDRAπŸ₯³

Thanks a ton to all the other VM makersπŸ‘ who participated in this contest & Gave us a chance to relive beautiful memories of our beloved LTL😍
Pooja_219 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
A request to all the VM makers -
can u pls. upload ur respective VMs in ur gallery so that we can again have the pleasure to see those beautiful creations😊
-Roopa- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Congratulations Suhana and Sidra..!!! 😊
Dew-drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Congratulations Suhana & Sidra ...
Very well deserved ...
πŸ‘πŸ‘

P.S ::  All the participants can nw  post & upload their VMs in their  respective galleries ...
Edited by Dew-drop - 12 years ago
Moontide thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Congrats Suhana and Sidra πŸ˜Š

We will treasure your creations.