ziddiladki thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Rukmi is crying in the room and ranveer ask what happen if someone said anything to her and she says no and he gets angry and says I will find out myself and rukmi says I cannot even share anything with you because you will just get mad and makes it worse and he asks if rasal says anything and then tells her that he felt strange too how rasal has changed but she has changed for good you need to give it more time what we were trying to do faith is already doing itself we just needs to be patient and rukmi agrees moomal comes to talk to ranveer and tells rukmi she wants to talk to him alone and rukmi goes out and moomal gain insults rukmi and says rasal is only her SIL and always will be and he should not ignore her as she has become very lonely and ranveer tells her that if you can't respect rukmi you are indirectly disrespecting me too and I don't think you need to get into this matter so leave and this  makes moomal angry and she goes to dadisa and tells her all how rasal is lonely and she is going to be single parent and that is hard and this makes dadisa think mamasa tries to change deeps mind by telling him to apologize chanchel but he is drunk and he does not want to listen anything and mamasa tells chanchel all this and remind her that in childhood if she yelled at him all this will not happen and this annoys chanchel and she tells him to do something to make this situation go further not looks at faults and mamasa says we have to make him realize without us he cannot get anything rasal gets phone call from vick and they talk about how vick's SIL is cheating and rasal makes him realize she is winning and he is cheating and she will come tomorrow to show him how to play and makes him lose hanging up the phone she smiles as she walks she sees ranveer and he looks at her but ignores her and he drops the tea and dadisa sees all this and rasal calls servant to clean up and then tells her to tells rukmi to makes tea for him and dadisa says I told you to makes tea for him and rasal says he only drinks tea from his wife and dadisa says youa re his wife too and she smiles and leaves and ranveer leaves too and dadisa says moomal was right I already saw deep and padam break up I will not see this couple and as rukmi and ranveer talking about the honeymoon dadisa says you will not go as I have arranged for rasal and ranveeer to go four days for temple trip and show ends on ranveers annoyed face

Tomorrow: moomal tells rasal that the tickets ware boked for her and ranveer and rasal says I cant go I had made promise to vick and moomal says it is bad omen to break promises but you have to and this shocks rasal

p.s. sorry for any mistakes'.

Edited by ziddiladki - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

parvink thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
thanks alot for the wonderful update