Black_Paradize thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
OMG OMG guys when I saw the Bat Sign on the screen b4 abhay n haseena scene, I jump 5 feet above on the cussion.I just cant belive CVs can be so good tht atlast they show us what we wanted. I was in love with tht sexy Bat Sign of Raichands...! That sign is Raichand's identity...and so Raichands are backkk yeeehhh partyyy...! and abhay OMGG he was looking so hot,😈 k yeh word HOT boltay huay mera mun jal gaya...ouchhh...! and Now we want abhay pia scenes. Hurry up CVs show us wht we want. and syria was the first one to give me this good news yesterday tht abhay will be coming back so 2 tight hugs for her muuuaaahhh 🤗...em the happiest today.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

remosalsa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
with that we even got to see Abhay's vampire tatto too🥳
EyeForBeauty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
awww i agree that  abhay ne aj hotness ki sari limits tod de.😆..he was too hot to handle😍 Edited by kiaravivian - 12 years ago
Rits3016 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
agree
i loved the tatoo either
waiting for Abhiya scenes
Rumi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Me too jumped seeing that tatoo...bonus was Abhay's tatoo...😳
Super Kool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
🥳Yup...when i saw the tatto i too was elated...aur uske baad toh super elated...maza aagaya...😳
remosalsa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
😳, that tatto, was star with Abhay being in shirtless😍
Black_Paradize thumbnail
guys say me gud bye coz may be kal tak main zinda na rahun..coz after seeing abhay today i will again be found speaking to him in my dreams and so i'll again be caught red handed by my mom and so today was the last warning so tommoro she'll kill me 😭
Vru_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
mee too! i saw the bat sign flash across my tv and i jumped upp hahah
im waiting for abhiya scenes now!(: 
kal piya toh misha ki class le ne wali hai. i hope piya looks for Abhay after that😊
Rumi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: rehanasadique

guys say me gud bye coz may be kal tak main zinda na rahun..coz after seeing abhay today i will again be found speaking to him in my dreams and so i'll again be caught red handed by my mom and so today was the last warning so tommoro she'll kill me 😭

Don't cry dear...aisa hota hai...😃