Why did he call her daadi? Isnt she the naani?

ekdoteenchar thumbnail
18th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago
#1
So Anjali calls her naani.. Arnav calles her naani.. but the other guy ( who calls arnav for bhai ) said daadi twice..

I dont really get who the third guy is.. is it Arnavs brother or "brother".. or is it his brother-in-law?😆😕

All Ive heard so far is bhai.. but why would he then call the old lady for daadi when everyone else is saying naani?

Did I confuse you all too much?😆😆😆😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

6

Views

1.6k

Users

6

Likes

2

Frequent Posters

427050 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
#2
He must be arnav's mama's son
.Angel thumbnail
18th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 15 years ago
#3
even I'm confused and the only thing I come up with is maybe he isn't Arnav and Anjali blood Brother.



ekdoteenchar thumbnail
18th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago
#4

Originally posted by: Ipepe

He must be arnav's mama's son



ahhh yeah that could be it !! 😆😆😛
.YixingsManal. thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Achiever Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 15 years ago
#5
i think he is Mama's Son :)
MJHTMonayaSajan thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 15 years ago
#6
Ya ...I think he s son of the mama-mami couple they showed in today's epi...then its his dadi n Arnav-anjali's nani...
minga thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Explorer Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
#7
yeh when the storyline came out in newspapers they said akash is his cousin brother so im guessing he is mamas son

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".