ziddiladki thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Deep and Chanchel go on and on about how he should get married and give child so he can get property and deep keep saying I will still get property of my father's I don't need child and if you keep telling me to get married and get child I will tell BT about your plan to separate me and padma for a child you want chanchel is shocked and Mamasa says to her to get deep calm first get him ready for marriage then ask about a child and leave that up to me and chanchel is still in shock of deeps behavior because she is doing all this for him but he is blaming her'

Moomal thinks rasal has felt bad seeing rukveer together and ties to cheer her up but rasal says ever since I have given up trying to get your brother to like me I feel free I don't get hurt at all for what rukveer does and this worries moomal and decides to do something about it

In the room rukveer ar sharing cute moment (they are very cute sachi I like their pair) and he tells rukmi how she always has excuses full of a dungeon to get away from him and tells her we need to go on honeymoon but first go do puja and then we will discuss this as rukmi goes to the prayer room she sees rasal already there praying and she is happy to see her and saves rasal from falling and saves the flame from blowing away and rasal is surprised but back away when she see one of the flower jewelry rukmi has on and rukmi notices and hides it and rasal remembers seeing them kissing and rasal says why are you hiding when you cane to show off but you know what I am right I don't have to look down when I see you but you do because this is call justice of god you will always feel guilty that you stole my happiness and I will be feeling happy even thought all my happiness is taken because I can see you in pain and show ends on rukmi

Tomorrow: Ranveer is telling rukmi about honeymoon but dadisa says you will not go as you will take rasal to the yatra (I bet moomal did all this) and ranveer is not happy about it but rukmi has smile

p.s.  sorry for any mistakes'.

Edited by ziddiladki - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kamkailash thumbnail
Thank you for your sweeet update
Roshini1494 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the update...RukVeer was really cute yesterday...i think rukmi would have told dadisa to stop them from going to honeymoon after hearing rasal's taunts...