the mum in law and meera are horrid

Hessa85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
seriously i find the mum in law such a witch,,,, why is she constantly desperate to find sautans for her daughter in laws.  shes constantly screeching her head of at them, and is in love with all the evil scheming women in the show.  prob coz they are most similaro her.  and the other dancer lady/meera? yeah we get it, the lady is desperate to marry sarju, but c'mon havent we had enough of scheming.  her annoying voice and that twisted face she pulls...eek! seriously is this show really a trp puller?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sandrabradford thumbnail
To be honest Radha is also to be blamed so is getting on my nerves. Both Laachi and Radha are useless. They should show  thier mother in laws place. They respect her but at the end she bites them back and bring problem to her home and accept women who uses them. Sarju is an idiot. This had happend to him before but he hasnt learnt his lesson and seriously Radha needs acting upskilled... I think they should just exchange her with some other actor
jimmydolly thumbnail
Sarju has forgotten Radha's favor all together. He has gone blind. I feel less educated Kesoo and father are more sensible. CV's need to make Lachi and Radha more shrewd. The mother in law is the villain of the show.
Chandani02cr thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I AGREE WITH sandrabradford both of them just stand there like they can't talk and beat around the bushed when time is gone.😡 Radha has experience dealing with other women in her husband's life, she should use her skills. All they need to do is follow the b... for a little bit and they will know what she is upto.  Laahi took care of her own sautan, she will unmask Meera's face soon.😉
walquest2000 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hessa85

seriously i find the mum in law such a witch,,,, why is she constantly desperate to find sautans for her daughter in laws.  shes constantly screeching her head of at them, and is in love with all the evil scheming women in the show.  prob coz they are most similaro her.  and the other dancer lady/meera? yeah we get it, the lady is desperate to marry sarju, but c'mon havent we had enough of scheming.  her annoying voice and that twisted face she pulls...eek! seriously is this show really a trp puller?

You must be new to this serial.  It has lost its value long time ago, but for some reason, Star Plus does not believe in putting serials to rest.  Can you guess why?
Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
IM also tired of Radha, how can u just trust a stranger???? Come on...didnt they face the same prob when they went to the city...if ppl cant learn from their mistakes then they r just hopeless...N for the mother in law...she deserves a churail daughter in law like meera...