13th June Written Updates

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
WhiteFantasy is busy...so i am writing on her behalf...😊

the first part of the episode was so touching...beautiful...and AbhiYa magic is back...😳😳😳😳

Important Points

Abhay saves Piya by pulling her into the water...AbhiYa romance...Flashback...Piya place her hand on Abhay's heart and break the curse...😳😳😳😳...on whole Dil Ibhadhat...😳😳

Jay saves Piya and brings her to consciousness...😊

Madhu imagines Panchi as a bride...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Piya is confused about Abhay being frozen...😳

Misha breaks the news to Panchi that she has been engaged to Neel...Panchi wants to break the engagement...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Neel's revenge on Panchi...😑😑😑

Jay sets some random guys to date Piya...😑😑

here is the update

Abhay Pulls Piya Into The Water...Flashback Of AbhiYa...Romance...Piya Breaks The Curse Of Maithilli By Placing Her Hands On Abhay's Dead Frozen Heart...Dil Ibhadhat

Piya is touching the frozen iceberg...when the wolves howls...Piya gets scared and she told herself that Jay was right...there was noone under the iceberg and she has risk her life...when suddenly the iceberg began to crack...and a hand comes out from the iceberg...and it was none other than Abhay...he quickly pulls Piya into the deep freeze water...he holds Piya hands...and brings her closer to him...he opens his eyes and sees Piya...and all AbhiYa moments of pre-leap flashes comes into Abhay's mind...Piya is just watching him and surprised...the water is too deep...she keeps floating deep down...but Abhay is holding her tightly so that she doesn't get drown...Piya struggles...and keeps on struggling while all AbhiYa moments of pre-leap flashes across...just than the moment arrives when Piya is struggling real hard...and she places her hands on Abhay's dead frozen heart...Abhay began to react...he shows movement...but the water is too deep...so at one point of time...he lets go Piya's hand...and the water swept him away...while Piya sees him going...and at last true love wins...Piya's love...loyalty...pure soul have break the curse of Maithilli which was place on Abhay...Abhay is free from the curse Maithilli has placed on him...on the whole scenes...Dil Ibhadat song was playing on the background...(guys...better not miss this scenes...it was very touching...very beautifully shot...ViSu sizzled in the waterπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈβ­οΈβ€οΈπŸ‘πŸΌ...AbhiYa set the freezing water into fireπŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰...don't miss at any cost...abhay is not fully back yet...but we were dying for AbhiYa scenes...and our hunger and thirst has been quenced beautifullyπŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰...i have no words to define the scenes😲😲😲...the way its shot...the way ViSu enact it out😳...i have no words...all i can say...the wait was worth itπŸ˜‰...and this scenes  was very very beautiful after the last scenes of AbhiYa from the pre-leap...don't miss it guys...don't miss it...its  100/100 ratings for this only scenes...πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ)

Jay Saves Piya And Brings Her To Conscious

Piya is unconscious and blabbering to herself...is Abhay the one who is underneath the frozen world?...is he the angel of her life?...why is he not coming infront of her?...what connection does he have with him?...and she opens her eyes...and she saw Jay infront of her who was trying to bring her to conscious...Piya wakes up...and ask him what is he doing here when actually when he was away...which Jay tells her that for the first time he left his hit date and came to rescue her...and ask her is she mad or what...blabbering all that nonsense of a person talking to her underneath the frozen iceberg...who is her angel...Piya was just confused...and ask him to shut up...just then Jay tells Piya that he found out from the villages why there is frozen icebergs in the jungle...because it coming from Himalaya...and Dehradun is very near to the place...so the ice are coming from the mountain...and it snows here...Jay says its getting very late and he needs to sent her home...he makes Piya wear his blazer since she is all wet...but Piya was in thoughts...she confirms herself that she have seen Abhay in the water...there is someone in the water...which is her angel...Jay ask her to hurry up...

Madhu Imagines Panchi As A Bride

Panchi wakes up with hangover...suddenly she saw a unknown ring in her finger...and she wonders who gave it to her...she is having a headache...so she just keep massaging her head...just then Madhu enters...and she have some motherly talk to Panchi...she told Panchi that because of her past two relationships with Danish and Siddharth made her loose trust in love...relationships and marriage...and worried that because of her past experiences she would only stay with her parents all her life...but she told Panchi that she is happy now that Panchi took a right decision about her life and imagine Panchi as a bride...Panchi is confused about what she is talking...but she told Madhu that she doesn't want to get married to anyone...Madhu ask her to relax and she is sending her breakfast and lime juice to make her feel better...

Piya Is Confused And Imagines Abhay Infront Of Her

Piya is in her bathroom washing her face quickly...and she wonders how can it be possible that Jay never saw anyone in the frozen water...when actually she saw that someone was in the frozen water and helping her out...she wonders that is it Abhay...who is he...what connection he has with her...she wants to know her past...and who is Abhay...and she washes her face again and realise that what Misha advise her is also true that there is no point to run behind the past...and searching clues of the past...it shows abnormal qualities in her...she doesn't want to go mad...its better that she moves on in life...just then when sees the mirror...she saw Abhay in front of her...and when she turns around Abhay is no more there...she tells herself that she will go mad...its better to move on in life...(there is no point to move on in life...when your past...present...and future is only abhay and only abhay himself...😳😳😳...wait for your hubbyπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰...he is coming back for you sweetheart😳😳...you have realease and save him from the deadly curse😳😑...you have proved your love😳😳...now he is coming back to prove his unconditional love all over again...😳😳😳)

Misha Breaks The News To Panchi That She Has Been Engaged To Neel In Drunken State

Panchi was preparing to go somewhere when Misha comes and teases her as Mrs Khurana...Misha tells Panchi that yesterday night she got so much drunk that she doesn't know that a big and important event happened in her life...and she has been engaged to one of the biggest looser(i agree with misha on this...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†)....who she dates for a short time...who fell in love with her...stalk her...got himself almost killed by their sister...and its none other than Neel Khurana...Panchi got the shocked of her life...she says how can it happen...Misha told her that...it really happened to her...she was so much drunk that she got engaged to Neel in her drunken state...and after the engagement all Panchi wanted was to drink more alchohol...Panchi is shocked...she told Misha that she will break the relationship with Neel...she doesn't like him...and will never accept the relationship...she will end this relationship with Neel...and leaves...(seriously i hope sid comes back...i can't bear the torture to see panchi with neel...😑😭😭)

Neel's Revenge On Panchi For Breaking His Heart

Panchi comes to Neel's room angrily...and Neel was working with his laptop...she shout at Neel how dare he got engaged with her in her drunken state...which Neel ask to relax its all her fault...he was truly in love with her...its her who broke his heart...and now she needs to suffer this punishment...Neel gives a wicked smile to Panchi...he tells Panchi that because of his love for her...he was against his brother Jay too...but what she did...used him and break his heart...now she has to bear the loss...he took a great advantage of this engagement to make her taste her own medicine...now he will give her parents high dreams of marrying her...keeping her happy...but what he will do in the end is he will dump her...like what she does with other guys and him...he tells Panchi that the problem is in her...thats why all her past relationships are bad...he knows that Danish was a cheater and pregnant a girl...and he knows the story of Siddharth too...how he was a complete cassanova...only played with her feelings...(creep you got wrong info😑😑...you don't know the whole story😑...what happened in SidChi story...sid was a vampire...get your facts right...my sid is millions times better than you😳😳😳...he is a charmer...his revenge had a style..charisma...😳😳😳😳)...now he will do the same...both her engagement got broken...now third one is being him...that too will be broken...and she is not worth it for him...Panchi is angry and leaves the room...(i would be the first one to be happy if this engagement gets brokenπŸ˜†πŸ‘πŸ‘...i wish sid comes back and breaks it😳😳...seriously i can't tolerate this pair at all...sid pls come back for your panchi...😳😳😳😳)

Jay Sets Random Guys To Date Piya

Jay in the college seen with some guys...and he preparing them for some date...they look like champu...just then he saw Piya...he stops her...Piya stops and saw all the guys...and Jay introduce each and every one of them to Piya...so that she can pick whom she wants to go for dating...Piya is irritated...(god knows what jay was doingπŸ˜•πŸ˜•...i really don't understand this scenesπŸ˜•πŸ˜•...Cvs were drunk while writing this nonsenseπŸ˜†πŸ˜‘...i couldn't get the meaning of this scenes at all...πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ₯±πŸ₯±)

No Precap

Ratings: 10/10 just for AbhiYa Romantic Deep Water Scenes-a must watch scenes...for the other scenes its only 6/10...nothing much...Neel's true colour is shown...Panchi got to know about her unconscious engagement...

Missing Stars In Action: Chand Raichand...Haseena Raichand...Sidddharth Mehra/Raichand...Arnav Dobriyal...Dipanita Khurana

Stars Of The Show: Abhay Raichand...Piya Jaiswal/Dobriyal

Best Scenes: AbhiYa Romantic Deep Water Scenes...the best scenes from the leap...

Edited by Mages - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Thanks for the update

truly the best scene post leap that underwater scene and curse broken...awww
so the sweet n innocent Neel turned up evil...hmmm...any guesses on Jay? πŸ˜†
Rumi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Thanks a lot for the update...πŸ€—

AbhIya scene was truly magical...😍

luvkasu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the lovely detailed update!! loved reading it
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks For The Wonderful Update Mages. (:
tisha.sha thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
cv can do whteva they want...bt shouldnt dare to show piya n jay having any feelings for each other...actually i don care about jay's feelings...bt don wan pia to fall...they shouldnt made the story like bella jackob n edward...i wont b able to handle dat...i might get a heart attack if i dont see piya n abhey together :(
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Mages thanks the underwater love scene was good.
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
thanks a lot for the update dearπŸ€—
Abhlya scenes were really mesmerising😍
Don_theEvil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Nice update
thank you 😊
ranjuyc thumbnail
I feel Jay was a little too rude on piya both the times.  u may not like a person at all but it still does not give u any morality for doing that. Jay please leave all that nonsense for T.

Panchi - really sad for her. If a man dates 10 girls and leaves them he is called a casanova (read Sid) but if a girl does it she is either a S**t or a tease. In any which way only a girl/woman is looked on as cheap and she has to pay a price.

I really hope that this Neel - Panchi thing does not take off at all bcos I feel they dont have the chemistry b/w them.