Mamta New Show on ZEETV coming soon

Jaslove thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Mamta ready to air on Zee

Come 9 January and Zee TV will start its new show Mamta. The show, produced by Shobhana Desai, highlights the turmoils of surrogate motherhood.

Neha Mehta as Mamta

The story of Mamta takes off when a young surrogate mother is told that her child is still born and she later comes to know that her baby is actually alive and is at the mercy of scrupulous intentions.

"Mamta is a gripping and an intense drama series. Zee TV has always taken the initiative to experiment with new story lines. Mamta is another effort in this direction. The audiences have supported our endeavors thus far and we are optimistic of their continued support," says Ashvini Yardi, programming head, Zee TV.

Neha Mehta (Mamta), Anand Suryavanshi (Akshay Shrivastav) and Preeti Puri (Tanisha) play the lead in the serial. The youngest member and the central character of the serial is the 1.5-year toddler Krish, who has been in the news lately for his starry tantrums.

The show forms a part of the afternoon programming, and will air Monday to Friday at 1 pm on Zee TV.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

srk_rulz thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I thought this was replacing astitva? 😕 but it says it will be shown at 1pm....?
*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I think thats the time it will come in India! 😃 Im sure it is replacing astitva (thank god)
srk_rulz thumbnail

Originally posted by: DkDish

I think thats the time it will come in India! 😃 Im sure it is replacing astitva (thank god)

Awww...how can they end it so fast? I mean there is still lots to happen, if the ending is rubbish then they've spoilt the whole drama..i mean they've carried on for so long..it wudnt hurt for them to carry on a little longer and have a half decent ending! 

*Reemz* thumbnail
Astitva has lost it...Simran turning blind!! Abhi acting like a proper idiot...i mean whats with that??! 😕
lachi thumbnail
wonder wen it will show
~LiNa~ thumbnail
astitva is not ending anytime soon...But this new show Mamta will take over the time slot for when Sarkar is shown in the afternoons..so just like Tumhari Disha, Sarkar will only be shown at night and Mamta will be shown in the afternoons..
If im not wrong tht would be the plan...bec the 1pm time slot is when Sarkar is hown if im not wrong...
kabeeraspeaking thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Guyz, Isnt Anand Suryavanshi the guy who played Rahul??? 🤔
srk_rulz thumbnail
I saw a promo yday in uk..a new drama is starting on 23rd jan and its not mamta..its this other one..and its showing mon-fri from 20:30.. 😕 so there are 2 new shows starting..meaning another drama besides astitva is finishing? 😕
*Reemz* thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~LiNa~

astitva is not ending anytime soon...But this new show Mamta will take over the time slot for when Sarkar is shown in the afternoons..so just like Tumhari Disha, Sarkar will only be shown at night and Mamta will be shown in the afternoons..
If im not wrong tht would be the plan...bec the 1pm time slot is when Sarkar is hown if im not wrong...

Astitva's last episde is on 20th Jan!!

Edited by DkDish - 18 years ago