Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

minahil1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
                                         ch : 9                      new passion...?!!

2 days after at college

people still glared unable to handle the shock as abhay and pia moved in the class ... they both sat at the bench ... pia told misha everything about icecream and the kiss and made her promise nt to tell anyone... misha was gradually happy fr her BFF and her relationship with abhay cause she knew that he could make her happy ... misha winked at pia as she moved in ... abhay lowered his lips to pia's year

abhay : pia u told misha about this ... he murmered softly and slowly so no one else could listen
pia looked at his face in shock , after a moment she realized and moved her gaze down : oh yeah , i forgot about ur mind reading thing ...
abhay : no not specifically , remember i cant read ur mind though
pia got surprised bt than the words frm the diary rushed in her mind "solumates cannot hear each others mind " she blushed remembering and a secure feeling conquered her that told her abhay is all hers , her other half , solumate...
pia : so , how do u know??
abhay : i just read misha's mind , she was thinking about it...
pia blushed : abhay u r impossible... looks like i m nt going to have a shared secret away frm u 
abhay smirked in response ...  and pia made a face .. 
pia : abhay can other of ur siblings read mind 
abhay : no , its one of my special powers , good things of being a  powerfull vampire ... abhay said chuckling..
pia : so there is nothing other can do??  ...
abhay : yeh , abhishek can move things with her mind... tara can sense danger that is coming to us ...  these r the two gifts our family have
pia : oh , thats really cool...
abhay smiled at her ... while pia swayed into her own thoughts imagining how these gifts would be like... the time moved quickly as they finished their classes and sat in the car ... pia chatted with abhay about usual stuff while abhay kept nodding and answering her questions ... abhay made a turn which made pia realize that they were nt on the way to the hostel..
pia : abhay were r we going??
abhay : yeh so u noticed , actually we r going tio my house..
pia got stunned by his reply : why??
abhay : hmm so smarty pants u forgot na , today we have to work on a project ..
pia realizing , she slapped her head lightly : oh yeah i totally forgot  
abhay smiled his mischevious smile : so wat did u thought??
pia blushed : shut up abhay , i thought nothing ...
abhay moved his lips down pia's ear seducing her and murmered in his soft velvety voice : u seriously didnt think that did u??
pia flushed red and hit him hard on his shoulder , 
abhay : oww , dnt be that harsh my love ... he said winking at pia..
pia's heart skipped a beat and she looked down avoiding his gaze on her... abhay pulled in the driveway and opened pia's door , pia moved out and they moved in the house .. haseena came to greet them 
haseena : welcom pia ..
pia : hello aunty ... she said smiling 
haseena : ok , pia come in 
pia : actually aunty we came to do a...
haseena cutting in : a project rite?? 
pia nodded her head  and eyed abhay who was smiling seeing the conversation..
hassena : dnt need to be hesitant pia , cm in and take it as ur own house..
pia : thanks aunty... she smiled and abhay took her to his room
they entered the room and pia saw it with big eyes , alot of changes were there since she last time came here , the walls were painted in light caramel colour which made the room more bright , there were new interiors , a new sofa , carpet of off white colour and the window was bigger than last time giving a whole view of outside forest ... she grinned seeing it 
pia : perfect !!!
abhay : so u like it ..
pia : like ?? , thats an understatement , i love it abhay , its so beautifull 
abhay smiled lookimg down and pia moved in his room ...

after a while

it was about 5 pm , with abhay's superfast speed , they had complted the project in a hour while they kept chatting between ... abhay moved out of the door with pia and moved towards the garage to talke out his car , abhay moved out his mercdes wen smthing shiny caught pia's eye and she stood there stunned
pia : abhayyy!!! 
abhay : wat wat happened pia , r u ok ... everything fine
pia : OMG!!! abhay u can drive bikes , u never told me ... she said pointing towards the garage were a heavy bike stood there
abhay : oh god pia if u would do that once again , i tell u i litterly will pull my hair out , u scared me to death ... second time ..
pia : shut up abhay , i want to drive it
abhay : wat ??
pia : bike stupid 
abhay rolling his eyes : oh yeah , a girl who is my gf and wow a new discovery she is crazy about bikes...
pia : shut up na  abhay and tell me u know how to drive them??
abhay : yeh ofcourse , why would i buy them if i dont know how to drive ...
pia : teach me , i wanna know now!!
abhay : NOW!!
pia : yes..
abhay : bt pia ...
pia : i told u now...
abhay giving up : at ur service madam.. , cm i will show u
abhay took out his bike and moved it out of the garage ... pia followed him outside eager to go on the ride ... abhay moved the bike out of the gate and told pia to sit on it... pia sat on it while abhay slid behind her ... they were too close to each other , pia could feel his warm breath on her while abhay moved his hands on pia's  ... 
abhay : see pia this is clutch , this is break and this is accelator
pia nooded her head in agreement , trying to concentrate hard due to abhay's scent making her go wild...
abhay than told her to move a little and she looked carefully at wat he did... abhay told pia to procceed now and pia made her move quite nicely... abhay got stunned to see her first try
abhay : pia u know driving??
pia nodded sheepishly: yeh i learned it at the orphan house
abhay : and u never told me ha??
pia : sorry , u also didnt tell me about the bike thing hmm , so guess we r even..
pia smiled and abhay laughed at her comment... 
pia moved the bike slowly with abhay's hands still on her ... abhay leaned down and kissed on pia's neck which made her surprised , and her heart skip a beat...  abhay kissed again a little lower than he had first kiss ... which was making pia hard time to concentrate on the road ahead her... pia could feel that abhay was well in control this time while his moves were hesitant as if making sure that he is nt hurting her... abhay straightened himself while pia moved the bike back to raichand mansion ... 

they parcked the  bike inside while abhay moved his car and pia sat in
abhay : pia u were too good at it now u r perfect at it just a few tries more and we r done..
pia : thanx abhay , i loved the experience and yeh we will surely try again wen we get time
abhay nodded and the time passed as they moved towards the hostel

They reached the hostel at eight and  pia unfastaned her seat belts 
abhay : bye pia , i will be here sharp at time
pia : hmm i know my sweet vamp , i will be ready
saying this she moved close to abhay and gave a light kiss on his lips while he held her ... abhay parted his lips after sm seconds and moved back... pia sighed slowly and  moved out of the car ... she waved at abhay who was going and moved in the hostel

p.s - so guyz here is the update , i completed my promise and now i wont be able to update fr smtime so dnt get angry , i promise i will update the day my examz get finished ... and now a big thanks to heena "heena _ mehta" to give me the idea of adding about pia insisting on learning driving or smthing , thanks yar it helped alot buddy , i hope u guyz like it ๐Ÿ˜ณ, i tried my best and yeah one more thing be ready fr a new twist ...

* plz press like if u liked it*

waiting fr ur comments๐Ÿ˜†
SheDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

wow awesome minahil.I loved it.It was full of Abhiya.Super gud.Plz continue.I love that bike ride thing & tht soulmate thing.Everything was perfect.Plz continue๐Ÿ˜Š

Edited by cuteshrishti - 12 years ago
heena_mehta thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
dat was fanatstic, fantabulous, wonderful, mindblowing...
 minz pinch me...coz it was like aw onderful dream turned out into reality...actually i lived every abhaiya moment, u av written it so beautifully, dat i m totally out words my little minz...
n abt dat driving scene ...hats off to u minz...u av given a perfect  shape to my simple idea...i m sure dat even i wouldn't av been able to write it as beautifully as u av done..
i m just loving dis abhay...who is trying to come out of his dark life, he is quite naughty๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...minz u r awesome...i m still blushing thinking abt their perfect moments๐Ÿ˜ณ
loved it
a bear hug to u๐Ÿค—
al d best minz...n study hard...
thanx for d pm

luv
heena๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by heena_mehta - 12 years ago
lakshyasss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜Šloved the cute talks and abhiya
.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Veryy cuteee and romantic Minz ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ 
I loved how  warmly Haseena accepted Piya ๐Ÿ˜ณ and ABHIYA scenes were great...great job...now you better study hard...all the best dear ๐Ÿค—
vijayata123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
very cuteee and romantic ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ 
I loved how warmly Haseena accepted Piya ๐Ÿ˜ณ and ABHIYA scenes were jst awesome๐Ÿ˜...now you better study hard...all the best ๐Ÿค—

Deepi20 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update! The Abhiya scenes were so cute! ๐Ÿ˜›Loved the Abhiya bike ride! Eagerly waiting for the next update! Continue soon ๐Ÿ˜Š
..tora.tangled. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
awesome update yaar!!luvd it!!thanx 4 da pm..best of luck 4 ur xams minz..^_^
shivanirajput thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
very cute update literally๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
loved the way in which haseena welcomed her would be daugter in law๐Ÿ˜†
abhiya moments were gr8
i m loving this naughty abhay๐Ÿ˜ณ who is trying to see the wonderful side of life with pia
thanks for the pm
best of luck for ur exams and after  ur exams are over we will be expecting some long and gr8 updates from ur side
pallavisarkar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
thnx for d pm
wow awesome gr8t ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ loved it full of abhiya
n best of luck for ur exams 
will b eagerly waiting for ur updts