Written Update of June 7th to 10th

ziddiladki thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Not much has happen deep and chanchel get ranveer to believe that padma was at fault but rukmi tries to tell him the truth about deep how he beat her up and if he does not bevlei her he can ask rasal and deep says I beat her up because she use to drink and once again ranveer sides with deep and makes BT realize that padma and deep ware not happy and BT agrees to get divorce and get deep married to someone else for the sake of also a child rukmi tries to talk to ranveer how he did not believe her but padma had helped her when everyone was against her and ranveer says I will thank her for that and ranveer makes her realize that padma and deep ware not happy so isn't it better if she leaves her own life she has a family with her and she was the one who send the divorce I am sure she knows what she is doing and then tells her he is very hungry and makes her get food for him as she is back he tells her he has surprise for her and tells her to close her eyes and takes her by mirror and takes out her jewelries and tells her to open eyes and its plate of flower jewelry just like he did in aashrem and puts it on her and rukmi and ranveer look really happy and rasal and moomal walk by and hear them and see them (oh it's okay to eavesdrop on them but not on you guys so strange?) rukmi cries how she will never stop feeling guilty when it comes to rasal and ranveer hugs her and tells her to give it time deep and chanchel and mamasa are talking and mamsa says something bad about BT and this makes chanchel angry and she tells him to mind his language and deep tells them to forget it and chanchel talks about deep remarriage but deep rembers what doctor said about the fault is in him and argues with his  mother and says if you get me married to anyone else I will tell BT that you ware behind all this divorce with padama and then he will kick you out this house and this shocks chanchel and show ends on her

Monday: rasal tells rukmi you will always feel guilty even though you are with him and me I will be happy even thought I am not with him

P.S. my PC is fixed now and updates will be up daily sorry for last two weeks and please excuse my mistakes on this updates'.

Edited by ziddiladki - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kamkailash thumbnail
thank you somuch friend.Last episode is good. After long period of time ran and ruk was happy.
Roshini1494 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks Mansi...Last episode was so nice...after a long time RukVeer are enjoying alone but again disturbed by rasal and moomal😡...Rukmi looked reallly beautiful in the last episode...
kamkailash thumbnail
ya roshini me too enjoy after a long time. But you are corrrect we too disturbed because of that rasal and mummal. They are not happy . They wont allow ruk to be happy with veer. But ruk and veer both are made for each other.