Imtiaz Ali's Love U Zindagi to end soon!

chandralks thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Imtiaz Ali's Love U Zindagi to end soon!
Imtiaz Ali had promised great entertainment when he had launched the telly version of his hit film "Jab We Met". He introduced us to the show "Love U Zindagi", which took off on Star Plus only a few months back.

However, we have learnt from the sources that show hasn't been able to cater a good show owing to which it will have its end in the month of July. Initially, the show had a time duration of one hour but due to the falling TRPs, the time slot was cut down to half and hour.

And now the channel is keen about ending it on a happy note. A source from the industry said, "The show will have its final schedules on 14th and 15th of June and the show is scheduled to go off air on 3rd July. Having said this, the production house has a good bank of episodes in hand, because of which the show might extend to one more week after July 3".

More Info :- bolegaindia.com/gossips.html

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

n.chopra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i dont believe this!how can they do this just when we are enjoying1.i wish i had never started watching and never come back to this forum.i am fed up of star.first no sidd and now show ends!
BiggestSidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks we read it
Most shocking
I hope they say its a rumour
I will miss Rahul ,s charectar if it ends
Hating star plus right now
charliesangel thumbnail
this is terrible news!
frndship_trust thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
the love story even haven't started yet and its came to its end already wow I cant believe it...now im yelling at myself tht y i even started watching it...now im too addicted to it n now when its going to end...urghhh...this is not fair1!!
macarons thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Star Plus is NUMBER ONE waste channel if they cut this show.
k.shah thumbnail
i will neva watch star if they enddiz show!!!!! i lov rahul i dunn wannt diz show to end!!!!!
AamnaSharifFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
why they ending LUZ Rahul and Geet love track has only started. And they want to end it. 
pktr thumbnail
This is ttthhheee mmoosssttt shocckkiinnggg noonnsseennsseee newwsss,,,nnnooo dis show cccaaannnttt end😭
Sonali.R thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
this is oh the most terrible news! i am really loving Rahul and the show now. Sunday was so oh so nice.how can this be?