~written updatefor 10th june~

triasha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
epi begins wid navi telling her mom nothing as such just had some tiff with friends her mom says plzz dnt cry over these petty matters i cant see ur tears...she calls up ritz and appy had a conference call and asks them to b friends again...her mom cleans her room and goes out navi rests while she saw anant's missed call

there anant 's baba asks anant to take guruji's blessings wid shagun...anant's mom ,nimisha his bro r not that happy while rama and shagun r on cloud nine...shagun goes and they both take blessings of all elders as well...baba says they will b engaged soon and then they will b married...*i want to kill baba...*
all goes to take guruji's blesings bfore leaving while anant's phone rings he goes away shagun sees that and she bcomes worried baba calls anant to cum up...anant leaves the call.
there shagun is vry hapy she cant bliv all this is real rama makes her bliv it...shagun is worried abt navya while rama tells her not to b woried as coz wen anant is ready and all fam members hav accepted u then no probs...

there anant's bro cums to talk to him asks him why he din say nething to baba anant says he cudnt...his bro says he had to accept all as he has no freedom bt baba loves and trusts u anant why din u tell him...anant says can i ask u a question...anant asks his bro if ever he has loved neone...his bro says we din hav freedom to even think...but anant can i ask u u r in love thats the reason u r in confusion...anant changes the topic and says evrything is ovr now...he says he has a phone call to make ..show ends there.(loved brother's bonding)

*precap*-all came to college navi's ph rings rama calls her to warn her ...all frnds asks why u lok so depressed who calld u navi loks at anant ...(by god i will kill tht rama as well)

hope u all lyk it..😳...😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

triasha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
judi and sandy both of u r most welcummm...🤗🤗
shenzz thumbnail