Ekta Tiwari's down with measles!

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Ekta Tiwari's down with measles!

Neha MaheshwriNeha Maheshwri, TNN | Jun 9, 2011, 05.22pm IST

Ekta Tiwari, main lead of Tere Mere Sapne is down with measles and is currently recuperating. Her doctor has advised her complete bed rest and has kept her under strict medication.

And this had become the primary concern for the unit of her show. The team was in a tight spot as the shoot was just not possible without her considering that she is the protagonist of the show. But a thorough professional that she is, Ekta is reporting on the sets despite being ill, much to the relief of her producer. Says she, " I went to the doctor, and he has given me a lot of pills, lotions and powder.

I am not allowed to face the sun at all. There are a lot of restrictions on my food intake too." Only if actors were so considerate, things would have been a lot easier. Get well soon Ekta!

Edited by Armu4eva - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

walquest2000 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
The producers are thinking highly of themselves.  Good for them.  They are not noticing, that their serial is slipping in popularity?  Waste of time.   They would have been wiser, to give her rest, and add a new twist.  for example send her to China.